• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultra Series Discussion Thread 2: The Two Brother

Here it is:

Magata'sSoul

It's weird, because we're not really told what this thing is exactly, but there are some visual keys that might be able to help us.

I mean, the appearance it's taken seems to have a similar visual style to other instances where a soul pops out of something. More closely resembling those during the New Gen Era.

Here's a good example of what I meant.

ReibatosShenanigans

Also, trust me, I've tried getting a png of the pictures, but my player was being a real doo-doo head.

But anyway, yeah, it's as I said; the visual styling of both cases are nearly similar to one another.

There are still problems, though. The visual styles are similar, not the exact same. So, while it might be great to say that Orb destroyed Magata on a spiritual level, it's still not crystal clear as to what we can make of things.

I have a few more pictures to be used as reference, but for now, those two should suffice. Well, the first one is the only relevant one, anyway.

Can someone explain where a feat about Zero crossing Solar System . I see his profile and his video but i can't see a feat about he crossing Solar System .

It's more a universe if anything. The solar system is actually in reference to the distance, which is mostly just assumption, actually. But it's still a safe bet.

Mr.Cutlery said:
It's more a universe if anything. The solar system is actually in reference to the distance, which is mostly just assumption, actually. But it's still a safe bet.
I need rewatch that Zero vs Darkclops Zero .

Alright, whatever, gimme the best Heisei speed feats.

Other than the ones Saint Rider gave, surely there are more.

Heisei; not New Gen Era.

Mr.Cutlery said:

Heisei; not New Gen Era.
What about best showa speed feat ?

So far from what i know

1. Ultraman Jack travel to sun .

2. Ultraman Ace travel to Orion Constellation .

I remember posting a feat on our discord server we abandoned a while ago... I think it was a Regenerationn feat from Ultraman Mebius but since I deleted the server due to deleting my discord account I can't remember which episode it was from

Mr.Cutlery said:
'Repeat.'Heisei; not New Gen, not Showa.And if you were to check around my blog, you'll find that I've already done 1 of those. Along with some others.Besides, Jack's flight to the sun was around 38xSoL only.
Ok i watch Dyna there some feat .

1. Super Guts travel from Earth to Mars on 16:56 - 17:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVy4RWOIR4s&list=PLX2qMJFn6Bnx2o5CEyIxTLN7wIuFKXtCT

2 .Dyna travel from mars atmosphere to earth .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXz5Raxoldo

12:31-15:11

Mr.Cutlery said:

Heisei; not New Gen Era.
well aside from zero crossing universe with the power of all ultras.Their is belila robots from the movie being flung to zeros universe in a short time.The robots should have mflt reaction for not hiting anything but it is proabably an outlier

currently watching r/b i am at ep 20.Why it the rest episodes still not subbed yet?.So far i like the villans,aizen is my favourite,the chick is also nice but aizen is better.I hope that the mental parasite makes a return he is such a good character

I think we might wanna only factor in in-universe level of feats and evaluate on whether they're usable or not. Outlier or not.

Hm, you might have a point.

Ooh boy, you're in for a ride. I'm curious, how's R/B doing for you?

And one question from me. Do you guys agree at the fact that I'm treating Dark Lugiel and anything that can turn living creatures into Spark Dolls as having a form of time stop?

I don't know what to think of R/B I don't think it's terrible but at the same time I don't think it is fantastic

You're at Episode 20, but only watched 6 of them? That's a little confusing.

But if the feeling of R/B not being fantastic persists; don't worry, nobody will blame you.

Rewatching Tiga .

here some feat about him .

- Can change the form .

- Can heal himself on Sky Mode .

- Resistance against turning into stone .

- Can use ice element and Freezing enemy

- Can paralyzed enemy .

- Ice and Fire manipulations .

- Size manipulation.

well the rest of r/b is finally subbed.The final monster has a gasous form so intagibility,he can also retain sentiance even when being transmutated.

My final thoughts on the series:

don`t like the op not catchy.

the protagonists are not good characters

tsurgi was a good character but she got boring in the last few episodes.

asashi is annoying with her happy chant

aizen by far is the best character in the series

orbs small building level key seems like a lowball considering the first monster of the week can create tornadoes and storms

Rewatching Tiga movie .

Here some scaled

Demonzour Kamila = Glitter Tiga > Gatanazoa > Normal Tiga = Full Power Dark Tiga > Kamila > Tiga Blast > Hudra > Tiga Tornado > Darramb > Non Full Power Dark Tiga .

There statement about Dark Tiga is more powerful Kamila , Hudra and Darramb however due to Daigo lack of evil Due to an evil heart, he could not demonstrate the full power of this form.

Setsuna tenma said:
orbs small building level key seems like a lowball considering the first monster of the week can create tornadoes and storms
I agree

@Setsuna;Sun Orb's small building key is his ORIGIN SAGA version. The first time he voluntarily transformed. He's like 3-A by the time of his own show.

...Unless of course, you're talking about Gai himself.

Also YES!. Exactly my thoughts, Setsuna, you hit the nail right on the head.

Okay, guys, AP question.

Do we accept Zero Beyond as being comparable or even equal to Belial Atrocious? It could work considering how consistently he was fighting him throughout Episode 24 of Geed.

But then herein lies the problem. Just 2 episodes prior to that, it was shown that Zero Beyond is only equal to Royal Mega Master at the time.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Okay, guys, AP question.
Do we accept Zero Beyond as being comparable or even equal to Belial Atrocious? It could work considering how consistently he was fighting him throughout Episode 24 of Geed.

But then herein lies the problem. Just 2 episodes prior to that, it was shown that Zero Beyond is only equal to Royal Mega Master at the time.
Zero beyond should equal Royal Mega Master but below Belial Atrocious .

It was funny to see Belial Atrcocious beat Royal Mega Master really easy meanwhile Zero tanked his attack and still survive .

Exactly.

Thankfully, I have these:

3-A

Ultraman Belial >>> Ultraman Geed (Primitive) > Zero (Beyond; Episode 16 ver.) > Geed (Magnificent) >> Geed (Debut; Primitive) >= Belial (Pre-Series) >> Zero (Ultimate) >= Ultraman Orb (Emerium Slugger Debut) >> Orb (Post-10 years training) >>>>> Orb (Pre-10 years training) = Zero (Ultra Fight Orb) = Seven, Jack, Zoffy > Orb (Trinity) >> Orb (Movie ver.) >= X (BetaSpark Armor) >> Zaigorg >= Zero, X, Ginga, Victory (Movie ver.) >= X (Movie ver.) > X (Exceed X; EoS) > X (Exceed X; Episode 13) = GingaVictory (Episode 13 of X) > Gua Specter >= 3-A

Low 2-C

Ultimate Final/Ultraman King > Gilbaris/Belial Atrocious > 3 Ultras (Half power Ultimate Final, Orb Trinity, Zero Beyond) = Galactron Mk.2 > 3 Ultras (Magnificent, Burnmite, StrongCorona Zero) > Geed (Primitive; EoS) > Pedanium Zetton (Episode 23) > Royal Mega Master (Episode 21) > Royal Mega Master (Debut) = Low 2-C

It's mostly just based on how I see the scaling chain. So, thoughts?

Mr.Cutlery said:
Exactly.
Thankfully, I have these:

3-A

Ultraman Belial >>> Ultraman Geed (Primitive) > Zero (Beyond; Episode 16 ver.) > Geed (Magnificent) >> Geed (Debut; Primitive) >= Belial (Pre-Series) >> Zero (Ultimate) >= Ultraman Orb (Emerium Slugger Debut) >> Orb (Post-10 years training) >>>>> Orb (Pre-10 years training) = Zero (Ultra Fight Orb) = Seven, Jack, Zoffy > Orb (Trinity) >> Orb (Movie ver.) >= X (BetaSpark Armor) >> Zaigorg >= Zero, X, Ginga, Victory (Movie ver.) >= X (Movie ver.) > X (Exceed X; EoS) > X (Exceed X; Episode 13) = GingaVictory (Episode 13 of X) > Gua Specter >= 3-A

Low 2-C

Ultimate Final/Ultraman King > Gilbaris/Belial Atrocious > 3 Ultras (Half power Ultimate Final, Orb Trinity, Zero Beyond) = Galactron Mk.2 > 3 Ultras (Magnificent, Burnmite, StrongCorona Zero) > Geed (Primitive; EoS) > Pedanium Zetton (Episode 23) > Royal Mega Master (Episode 21) > Royal Mega Master (Debut) = Low 2-C

It's mostly just based on how I see the scaling chain. So, thoughts?
I don't how to rate this tier list since i only watched Orb and Geed .

You need to fixed some tier list .

Ultraman King > Belial Atrocious >> Ultimate Final >> Gilbaris > Orb Trinity and Zero Beyond >> 3 Ultras (Magnificent, Burnmite, StrongCorona Zero) > Geed (Primitive; EoS) > Pedanium Zetton (Episode 23) > Royal Mega Master (Episode 21) > Royal Mega Master (Debut) = Low 2-C .

Belial Atrocious stronger than Ultimate Final because he can absorb King energy .

Oh you also forget include Ultra Father . he can hold Belial for one day .

Since Belial Atrocious stomped a post Episode 23 RMM Geed, there is no known way of telling where he stands in the whole thing. Safest bet is to to put him as 5x stronger than Geed at the time due to him requiring all of Geed's forms to be defeated. This essentially places him at Gilvallis' level.

As Belial Atrocious had yet to absorb the absolute entirety of King's power at the time, and having lost most of the Little Stars he has collected, there is also no known way of determining where to put him at. For safety's sake, we will put King at Ultimate Final's level. Possibly higher for both him and Belial (Atrocious)

Just a quick question regarding the Godzilla vs Ultra fights, how far does Composite Godzilla get into Showa and Heisei before being ultimately defeated?

If we're using in orders of appearance, then Godzilla would stop at King. But if we're using hierarchy, Godzilla would stop at Geed (Royal Mega Master; Debut)

Okay guys, I'm thinking of making a match with Gai first. Who do you think I should use? Really isn't the place to ask this but I just want some feedback.

I had 3 candidates. Altair, Adonis, Artyom (Metro 2033). I might also try Izuku for his later version, but I'm going to have to ask for some evaluations on some of his feats first.

Right, I just finished Ultraman Super Fighter Legend. I have to say, good stuff. But, should we make a page for that version of Ultraman? I believe there's a good feat there somewhere -heck, they're casual planet-busters, pulverizing stuff whenever their powers get a little too unchecked. Biggest range of the series, too-.

I think Tsuiphon -main baddie- has a good feat by surviving the destruction of the comet he was inside of. Said comet never had any good side-by-side comparison view as to how large it was, but it can be assumed that it was massive. I think maybe, just maybe, they could break into the 4-B range.

Mr.Cutlery said:
Right, I just finished Ultraman Super Fighter Legend. I have to say, good stuff. But, should we make a page for that version of Ultraman? I believe there's a good feat there somewhere -heck, they're casual planet-busters, pulverizing stuff whenever their powers get a little too unchecked. Biggest range of the series, too-.
I think Tsuiphon -main baddie- has a good feat by surviving the destruction of the comet he was inside of. Said comet never had any good side-by-side comparison view as to how large it was, but it can be assumed that it was massive. I think maybe, just maybe, they could break into the 4-B range.
Just do it .

Back