• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultimate Question: Is Goku stronger than Beerus now?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
After the recent events n' such, I've been wondering this simple question: Is Goku stronger than Beerus now?

Let's just go off of their profiles here and SBA apply. XP

Let's also say they have a reason to fight, and it's not to the death. Maybe knock-out or incap., but they still go full-power. No holding back. Both at peak condition.

Who would win?!

LB Goku
Beerus (Dragon Ball Super)

Honestly? Goku blitzes. His reactive evolution is just too much. In Goku's Ultra Instinct form he is master of a technique Beerus was not able to master. Even with speed equalized, I'd say Goku finally takes this with mid-level difficulty.

Well at this point Goku is at least on the GoD's level and thats a low ball considering that they all now fear him.

I would say Goku would take it if they are not bloodlusted but still fight at full power. Not to mention that Goku has mastery over his own movement which not even Beerus (or probably any GoD) has.

Hmmm, then what if this was a hypothetical first encounter between the two, and they both fight at full-power, but are willing to kill if necessary? Let's say Goku's goal here is to safe Earth maybe, since this Beerus doesn't know if Earth's "fine" cuisine.

Willing to kill? Goku speedblirzed the shit outta Beerus.

Reminder Jiren, casually, speedbltzed ssbx20 Goku and only 17 saw it (maybe), then Goku in this new form, blitzed the shit outta Dyspo and Toppo, in a single step.

Goku has resistance to Existence Erasure. That topped with Reactive Evolution and Ultra Instinct gives Goku the win.

So that's Goku: 4 and Beerus: 0 so far, if we're really taking this seriously...

I don't think we should, we know Goku is>Beerus at this point.

Its like whod win? Dio or Kakyoin? We already know the answer.

As far as Goku resisting a hakai, false. He barely resisted energy of destruction in base, which is not hakai. He definitely could resist destruction energy transformed though.

Goku eats.

His base is kinda literally infinitely weaker than ultra though.

And even Frieza could shrugg it off with a bit of effort.

And us destruction energy not just hakai, the both have the same properties (existence erasure), ones just in the form of a ki attack.

Going off of what we heard and saw, Goku might actually take this one. Whis stated that Jiren might be the mortal stronger than his GoD (Belmod) who is said to be above Beerus (although Beerus said it was just one arm wrestling match), and then Belmod says "Yes, Jiren, show them all your power", further implying that Jiren is indeed the one. He may in fact be above all the GoDs, and when Goku finally becomes UI, he gets in a few attacks that send Jiren flying and hits faster than the eye can see (as some points Goku's animation even goes still save for lights flashing around him, implying he's hitting so fast it looks like he broke the animation). The one problem is tht Goku must master how long he can remain in this form although that will come soon enough before Tournament's end. Hurray, Goku finally beats Beerus! I think.

They both have similar properties, but they aren't the same. Hakai negates durability from what we've seen.

You guys have to explain it more than just, "he wins".

That being said, Goku vs Beerus is now 7-0. Grace period, or should we late longer given the controversial nature of this fight?

(Edit. Goku - 7, Beerus - 0, Inconclusive - 1.)

the funny thing is goku likely wins this because first the gods are terrified of him and they never really got the hang of it plus resisting destruction energy also helps so yeah goku FRA

>later

They just did settle it.

I'm kinda against putting this on their pages though, it's redundant, like would ya would put 16 vs 17 on their pages since we know 16 would stomp 17, even if they didn't fight.

Goku: 8, Beerus: 0, Inconclusive, 1. Does this enter grace period or not?

(Edit: I don't think this is a stomp, TBH. I think Goku genuinely actually won this, unless a sleuth of people suddenly manage to prove the opposite)

Technically because there's an inconclusive (although the reasoning is faulty, it's only that because he thinks it'll be answered later, although that has nothing to do with this fight right now ), if it wasnt for that itd be unanimous and there's be no waiting.

well it should enter grace period btw if a thread is unanimous do they need to enter grace period i'd assume it does JUST to be safe and such

Given the controversial nature of this matchup, it would probably be best.

We will need someone capable of editing Goku and Beerus' profiles, then.

Whiss mentioned Jiren is the "mortal above Gods of Destruction" and there we have Ultra Instinct Goku actually having the edge against him and getting stronger right before the time ends. I think its pretty safe to say Goku wins this.

>an edge

I wouldnt go that far, Jiren was still casual and it wasnt till the end he broke out the aura so we still havent seen him try.

Goku got desperate and landed a few shots because he knew the form was ending soon, Jiren wasn't phased one bit and proceeded to one-shot

So now we have Goku: 9, Beerus is still: 0, and 1 inconclusive.

I guess now we wait for this to be added.

The wank is ridiculous just because Goku again has a new form. In reality, Beerus will beat goku handily like he's done before.

People here literally believe goku mastered a form that he only got because of a spirit bomb explosion and he couldn't even stay in the form for a few minutes.

Goku is stil la long way from being on Beerus level, and just because Ultra Instinct isn't easily achievable by gods, doesn't mean Goku is now as powerful as Beerus.

vote goes to beerus

Also for clarification. Did Whis say that the mortal that a god can't defeat was only by the god of that specific universe or that no God of destruction can defeat said mortal? We already know that all the gods aren't equal in power.

Considering it says the gods fear Goku, Jiren is straight up stated to be the mortal that surpassed a god of destruction (and jiren isn't even trying yet and whis still compares him to Gods).

It's obvious Goku>Beerus in this form.

Plus Goku was so fast no one seen him move, except Jiren, who dodged the kick.

Whia confirmed the rumor true. Not all gpds are equall in power, but they are all reletive in power, jiren being officially superior to belmod says alot, which puts him at the very least in top tier G.O.D status. Goku being able to fight with him evenly makes him in the same tier. So no one is wankin when they say that goku can possibly defeat beerus with this form.

No, they are wanking when they say that Goku can beat Beerus from a form that failed to defeat or hurt Jiren who is as powerful as the Gods.

Where is the clown god even ranked in terms of power? If Jiren is comparable to the gods and goku failed to defeat him or even properly damage him, how the hell is goku going to even beat Beerus?

Because Whis, the dude himself, watching Jiren, said that yeah, this dude's power is comparable to a God's and surpasses it even.

Goku then proceeds to 1v1 him and get a nice hit in, while Jiren is putting in more effort than he did when Whis confirmed as he currently was then, is stronger than a God.

And Goku made him go to a state higher than he was then.

It's all cut and dry dude, plus WoG states God's fear Goku's new form.

If toei's is site is anything to go by? Belmond is in the higher percent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back