• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The truly AMANTES AMENTES (Crazy Lovers) Soujirou Mibu Vs Shiori Kujou

The Guy who wants to become the most powerful swordsma Vs The Girl who wants to become the best of himself.

I Know that this battle already have happened In Soujirou X Shiori Route but I want to give It a different scenario and possibilities - even if these are infinity.- Okay, Mibu and Shiori are at full power. -Yes, I'm saying with Taikyoku (60 - 60) - Both are in the realm of marie, neither of them can directly affect the infinite space of, Tasorage . What I want to say is that Mibu can not cut the world and Shiori can not change the possibilities to the point of having one where she can destroy it. If Mibu or Shiori go to much away - like more of 500 meters - Then they lose.

Theme Song; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyecUM-daic / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8FTZWIY4Ss

They are fighting to prove their love. Also if one of them loses the madness then the other will get the victory (in the battle they had in Kajiri Kamui Kagura I think both were submerged before her, however, I think that in the final stages his tiredness was killing they reason to fight, well... That and obviously that both were in a really bad position) It is the First time I do this so I have to see how it goes. Also, here talks better of soujirou powers. Mibu

So... Let's our final grand gui├▒ol begin.

sceanrio: They go full power and then break the throne in the struggle (any clash with throne in would theoretically do that) they will have to settle this in bed as an wise old man once said: May i recommand the bed i think its a far better battlefield (more or less like this)

TISSG7Redgrave said:
sceanrio: They go full power and then break the throne in the struggle (any clash with throne in would theoretically do that) they will have to settle this in bed as an wise old man once said: May i recommand the bed i think its a far better battlefield (more or less like this)
I Think that the space of marie was out of the throne itself. Well, maybe the bed Is a good place to realize a fight that would destroy the whole multiverse. But I think that if they fight in the bed they are going to end in a H Scene. If I take out that rule that says; they can't destroy the space of marie then is more probably that they fight in full power, no? And, yeah, probably.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
that's the literal point though going to bed = H scene KEK
I Know that the final fight they got was the most erotic scene in all KKK But I was thinking that it was only a fight with really erotics dialogues.

low key its a draw one their value is equal which no winner will appear and their law are pretty much equal to each other so...

Back