• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The True Kings of First Person Horror (The Gatherers vs. Chris Walker)

Gatherer Brute
The Dark Descent.

Chris walker render
Little pig!

Let's settle the old Amnesia vs. Outlast debate for good with their mascots in a duel to the death. The Brute is in the fight and the fight takes place in the sewers of Castle Brennenburg. No prep and in-character.

The Gatherers:0

Chris Walker:3

Inconclusive:0

I feel like Chris Walker has this, to be honest. I mean, Chris has a Wall+ level in both AP as well as durability, which is already better than the gatherer. Heck, he's even faster than the gatherer on average if speed stays unequalized.

I give this to Chris.

Consider how huge a tier 9B is. Even if Chris was only barely into 9B+, he'd still be about 500x stronger than the gatherers. I doubt the gatherers can even hurt him.

They aparently did minor damage, and bullets in 9B would have more energy than a sword would anyways. Chris 1 shots the gatherers with a flick going by the profile, assuming that + is accurate.

Do they? Oh, that's...very strange?

i feel like that should be mentioned.

Also, I failed to notice that both of them were there. Still, I do feel like Chris still has this. When he's feeling too damaged, he can just run off and get a second win. The gatherers are slow enough.

Yeah that's weird. I'm probably going to sleep soon so I'll look into that later.

Chris has much better feats, like being able to tear through metal doors that a Gatherer needs multiple strikes to get through

I mean, violently shattering an enitre wooden door is actually comparable to bending/ripping steel.

Even then Gatherers can unhinge steel doors.

So can Chris, as well as easily kill a guy who can tank a point blank explosion that fragmented one

A steel, or wooden door?

I'm not saying the Gatherers are better than him in AP, tbh, I'm just trying to see how close this is.

Unless we can calc some of those, sadly, the best we can say is Chris is probably reasonably stronger than a Gatherer, without much going into how much he is ahead of them.

Chris likely takes it off of intelligence and skill either way.

Sounds awesome.

I'm voting for Chris mid-difficulty due to Type 2 and the Brute using a bladed weapon (can get a lot of force on a small area), will probably move to low-difficulty or desisive after whatever you calc.

Back