• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Brute from monstrum vs Chris Walker: Two monsters from two horror games battling each others

Hello everyone I was just wondering who you thought might win in this confrontation vs these two big and heavy guys from two different horror games. Involved characters will be The Brute and Chris Walker

Context: Chris Walker wakes up on the ship of the first Monstrum game without any idea of how he appeared in this place. The brute is also on the ship but on another section. Somewhat they are aware of the presence of the other monster and are looking for each others to battle.

I decided the ship would be a good idea to compensate the low level of intelligence of The Brute (it is said on monstrum's wikia that The Brute is the least intelligent monster of the game but that he's somewhat able to take shortcut while chasing someone which means he is accustomed to this place). Though since Chris Walker has a standard level of intelligence he might be able to use security cameras from the ship (they produce strong noises if they detect someone) to bait The Brute (as stated in his profile it's easy to fool him to fall in that kind of trap).

Rules: Chris Walker has class 5 lifting strength for this fight and he also has access to his standard equipment despite the context.

Both have very similar stats (in term of striking strength, lifting strength, durability and speed) and both are experts at tracking and chasing a prey.

Who do you think will win and why?

PS: sorry for for some reason I had problems to use pics of references for these characters. Ah also sorry but I posted it in the wrong section originally.

Back