• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the true hero fights the worst monster, a goat

Is Pilgor given access to all abilities? because if given all access, Pilgor wins via transmutation, time stop and invisibility, if not then I suppose Izuku via I believe superior strength and intelligence.

CrūdderNūtter said:
Is Pilgor given access to all abilities? because if given all access, Pilgor wins via transmutation, time stop and invisibility, if not then I suppose Izuku via I believe superior strength and intelligence.
it can prepare them, but he cant use them all at once

This is one of the few matches that have stumped me, this fight really comes down to whether or not pilgor will go for its deadly hax first or whether Izuku can KO first with his superior strength (As I am to believe that Pilgor is baseline), I think I'll go with Izuku, just due to the strength and intelligence advantage and that fact Pilgor will have to switch, plus we're unsure whether she'll pick the correct hax to give her the win, however I am open to other arguments here as I am not well versed in Goat Simulator

Also apologies for the wall of text

most of dekus attacks wont really hurt her that much , as her dura feat was done whitout being even harmed at all, but izukus strongest attack can oneshot, so still counted

Back