• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The True Arena: All-Tier Brackets

Moritzva

The Blood Goddess
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
F650E034-C416-4F25-AEEC-53A6CB5DEF60
Welcome to The True Arena, with your host, Spike.

The True Arena is a site-wide tournament that has absolutely no limits on who can enter (except for a few), where the stakes are fake and your lives don't matter.

Here are the rules:

• All AP, Speed, Durability, Hax, and Resistance Potency is equalized.
  • All amps are restricted to x3. Any basic dura negation (e.g. a sword that can cut through anything) is simply a x3 AP advantage.
  • Permanent intangibility or abstraction in ways where most individuals can't hit you is not allowed.
  • Regenerationn above High-Mid is not allowed without restrictions.
  • Pages must have explanations for their abilities and be finished, or close enough to finished that the current page accurately reflects most aspects and the creator does not plan on massively altering them.
  • As a part of your submission, state the most notable ability/abilities and gimmicks your character has.
  • Further rules may be added to keep things fair.
Only 8 contestants will be allowed in my games, though I may extend it to 16.

Without further ado, go!

Hl3 or bust said:
H m
Tset

His main thing is s k e e e l l, primarily in the form of bs precog and learning speeds
Which key

This looks fun

Damus Adapin (2099: Rebooted)

Modify, Stamina, Gifted Intellect, OP Mid-High Regen (I know it can't be used without restrictions), and OP hax

Komodo I mentioned Regen in the original post.

Komodo25M said:
I noticed. What are the restrictions on Regen?
Either don't have it, or the character has built in restrictions that makes it defeatable.

Hmm...Well there's Electricity Manipulation, but....Yeah that ain't working out.

What about Bolt Arriaga (2099: Rebooted)?

Komodo25M said:
Hmm...Well there's Electricity Manipulation, but....Yeah that ain't working out.
What about Bolt Arriaga (2099: Rebooted)?
What does he do?

Just for the hell of it

I'll allow it.

What does he do?

Time Manipulation

Can amp his Speed to x2 with Electricity

Can Absorb Speed

Mid-Low Regen

Quantum Manipulation

Kinetic Energy Manipulation

Time Erasure

Weather Manipulation

Power Null via EMP

Void Manipulation

Intangibility (By phasing through Quantum Foam)

Duplication

I guess I've got Basilisk SOLSTICE (That's her final key).

Precog and possibility switching, nuclear magic, and being hard to kill.

Both seem fine, I'll look 'em over again later.

So, it depends on what you see FMA Homunculus regn as, but I'll enter one:

Brian Arbmu 3D Pic
Brian Arbmu

Fighting Style: Typically will shroud his Rinnegan eye and fight with his Vectors. He will also usually be on the defensive unless the opponent he's battling is his prey.
Relavant Abilities:

Regen (Regenerating torn limbs, broken bones, and minor wounds)

Mind and Soul Manip (Looking into his eye lets him create an entirely fake scenario for you)

Darkness Manip (Shadow Tentacles and Teleportation)

Superhuman Physicality and Senses

Oh and he'll only be using his base form

Komodo, what key are you using?

I gotta look through them.

Bolt needs to not use Powerlisting abilities.

Brian has some oddities. (Un-labeled Immortality and Regenerationn type, and Regenerationn justification that's quite a bit above High-Mid.)

He can come back from the dead if his soul still exists and is immune to disease and aging. Also Homunculi can regen from anything but their heart being destroyed, which will turn them to dust.

Wee(whole thing is Duplication, Power Mimicry, and Time Rewind. Possibly BFR but that is like a last resort thing and can be easily dodged.) or Dyla(Base. Whole thing is Time Stop, Homing Attack, Absolute Zero, and Ice Manip.) for possible candidates?

I would prefer people with two characters pick a preference.

Expect all additions tomorrow.

ALRIGHT, TIME TO DO STUFF.

Back