• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Standard battle assumptions include non lethal incap as a win condition
From what I get Transcen has to absorb/kill her for eternity. Granted, infinite tasks is trivial to Transcen but that's hardly incap to me...

But Transcen might be able to get full control of Ea to prevent any intervention from Enigma?

Udlmaster said:
Nedge1000 said:
Udlmaster said:
To be fair, Type 5 Acausality is the biggest pain in the ass due to how little is know about it.
Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2) should deal with this pretty easily.
Possibly?
The Conceptual manipulation would most likely have to be outside casuality, most are, but sometimes they're not and are weird...
Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3 or lower) feats tend to vary a lot so that is way it can look weird

Lucis=the=Lumenian said:
@Iapitus if that's so then Transcen is bad match if you want to beat Ea. You need to kill the Enigma System (1-A?) to permakill her, right?
Or maybe Power Nullification?
The Enigma system varies from either an extremely high degree of 1-B, high 1-B, or 1-A depending on who is running it at that time. The best way to actually get rid of her would probably be BFR tbh, but Hinata while hijacking someone else's admin account basically just tossed her to the side and kept on walking. In series, she isnt the kind of person you take head on, you work around her

Power Null wouldn't work that well because it isn't really her power. I would say the best way to beat her are either BFR (which is harder than you would think, cuz she can reorient cyberspace herself) or use the ability Hinata used but then the author just kinda swept under the rug after, which is the ability to log into other people's shadows lol

@Zach

It was already established that the transcendence's absorption isn't physical. It wouldn't have worked on Ea to begin with otherwise. Either way, it doesn't matter, because enigma will still restore her to a way that she can be properly logged back into. Perhaps I am missing something, but how exactly is he going to properly incapacitate her?

Alright. So she can definitely reorient Cyberspace to move him and the stuff he is reliant on away. The abstract concept of humanity is not necessarily pervasive

Why would him being reliant on the concept stop her from moving him? Let me remind you that cyberspace is far greater than the scale he exists on

There are at least 2 sets of infinite layers in cyberspace, infinite higher dimensions, and infinite lower dimensions. Each layer is equivalent to 12 dimensions. There are multiple of these hierarchies within cyberspace.

Come get that greater scale

I meant the lower dimensions part makes no sense

But, regardless, I doubt she'd be able to BFR a Pseudoplatonic concept unless she has feats of doing so

Put it like this. You exist within a simulation within a simulation within a simulation which is all somebody's dream. However, there are also computers simulating infinite worlds bellow you, and there are also people dreaming. Each layer is equivalent to 12D. That is how

She BFR'd the incarnation of information itself. She has no problem

First off, what the **** do you mean by conceptual BFR? That's just really good BFR.

Information makes up all of existence and non existence. All other concepts are also information in I/O. Ah yes, my favorite Type 3 concept

She doesn't need it. She just moved cyberspace to displace him.

She does need conceptual manip in her 1-A form. Good catch. I'll add it since I'm revising profiles for the project

However, BFRing a conceptual entity does not give you conceptual manipulation. Calling what she did conceptual manipulation is like taking a bonfire, putting it on a large treadmill, and moving it, and calling that fire manipulation.

The concept itself is the embodiment of a type 1 concept. As for what the being itself is, it would be best described as type 2 because he is incarnated.

Yes, although it is still being cleaned up. HE is the entity itself and Aoi Hinata is his incarnation form. Both are severely lacking and are in line for clean up

Back