• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Top Ranked Battle Royale: MHA Vs. OPM Vs. Toaruverse

Round 1: All of the highest ranked individuals from each universe is pitted against each other. All Might in his prime, Accelerator post-nerf, pre-wings, and Blast. All are in-character, winner is the last man standing.

Round 2: The 2nd highest ranked will face off next. Tastumaki, Enji Todoroki (Endeavor), and Kakine Teitoku (Dark Matter). In character, winner by last man standing.

Round 3: The 3rd place rankers. Bang (Silver Fang), Keigo Takami (Hawks), and Misaka Mikoto (No Level 6 shift). Same rules as above.

Round 4: The #4s. Kamikaze (Atomic Samurai), Tsunagu Hakamata (Best Jeanist), and Mugino Shizuri (Meltdowner).

Round 5: Child Emperor, Edgeshot, and Shokuhou Misaki.

To aru has a lot of tier 1-2 character at highest, also I believe accel stomp all mha & opm character combined so round 1 is stomp for to aru. Rund 3-5 isnt fair since most level 5 mostly has normal human durability (aside accel, kakine, & gunha). Round 3-5 will be more fair if you use saint or gunha instead.

R1: Accel rolf stomps this fight with no effort.

Round 2: Kakine outlives and just eventually absorbs/mimics their powers via DM copying then kills or absorbs them.

R3: Mikoto may take a win via EM dodging but I don't think she'd survive that in a royale so I'll go for Dragnoir and say Bang.

R4: Mugino gets blitzed even if she can one-shot so I'd say Samurai.

R5: Misaki probably via out-ranging and versatility due to her Mind Control if she has prep. If not she probably gets nuked on the spot. I don't think any of them resist Mental Out's version of mind control so, so long as she can press the switch without getting speed-blitzed if there's no prep she wins. Would go for Child emperor tho.

Back