• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The tiering system revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I just realized Rodri's suggestion was that "Boundless" would be the new Tier 0, or it would be a kind of Low Tier 0 or something like that.

So I think we could keep Tier 0 at "Boundless" and High 0 could probably be the previous "Absolute Infinity", for Suggsverse level characters or those who are supposedly "truly omnipotent".

Actually I think we should leave it like it is currently. Suggsverse Characters are already covered in "Tier Infinity", Beyond Omni's are already covered in either "Tier -1" or "Beyond 0", and pretty much serves the purpose of a "High 0"

I feel like our current system both resembles the VSBW one, and remains consistent with our nature as Joke Battles Wiki. What do you guys think?

yeah i'm with you. i only changed pages because i thought this was one of those things that was happening either way

Well I don't think there is anything else to discuss here honestly. So if you guys don't mind, I'll be closing this thread. Feel free to reopen it if you wish to discuss anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back