• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Three Titans additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So essentially, The Storm Titan used Shadow Magic in the fight against The Player (Wizard101). However, a lot of these bosses tend to have Shadow Magic as game mechanics so it's harder for us to beat them. Usually if a charcter literally has Shadow magic it is either stated, or used as a "cheat".

This hasn't been stated for The Storm Titan, however, considering he is the son of the literal embodiment of Shadow, and that it's been stated anyone with sufficent Magic can learn it very easily , it wouldn't be a stretch to say that for the titans it is not game mechanics.

As a fix to the situation, I suppose in The Storm Titan and his brothers abilities section we add "Possible Shadow Magic (Has shown to use Shadow Magic, however, it is unknown if this is due to game mechanics)"

Furthermore, they should have "likely Higher-Dimensional Existence" scaling from Raven and Spider, and the fact that they are gods just like them, existing beyond what mortals can understand.

Now, most importantly their Abstract Existence:

They are currently type 3 because they simply embody their concept, however.

https://imgur.com/a/RnWOwXw

It was revealed that the death of The Storm Titan led to Storm Magic being disrupted across reality, as his existence is what kept the entire system of magic as a whole in function.

https://imgur.com/a/rgN4iad

In fact, to back it up he can regenerate/ressurect as long as the concept of Storm Magic is alive, here it is stated after we "kill" him, that he simply reformed due to the storms. But then he couldn't reform the next time because we destroyed the concept of storm magic across reality

This should warrent Type 2 Abstract Existence for all three titans and immortality (Type 8), as the other 2 scale to Storm.

TLDR: Storm Titan's death = he re-formed himself becuase the concept of Storm Magic still existed. The next time when we killed him by destroying the concept of storm magic= he couldn't come back.

Summary: "Likely higher-dimensional existence (Scaling from their parents)", "Possible Shadow Magic (Used it but unknown if it's game mechanics or not)" "Type 2 Abstract Existence and Immortality type 8 (Storm Titan re-formed/ressurected himself because storm magic was still alive. When the concept of storm magic was destroyed across existence, only then did he truly die)"

It is better if you ask some other staff members to comment here. I do not have the time available. Sorry.

Yes, I took the time to evaluate this, and suppose that it seems fine.

I am getting tired of all the constant Wizard101 threads though.

Yeah, sorry about that. There is just so much dialogue in the game it's hard to gather them all at once and since I'm the only one it takes even longer.

This will probably be the last CRT thread though. Won't be making more until the New Arc comes out and ends

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back