• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Texas Chain Saw Massacre Game (2023) Discussion

bbq_24x36posterlq.jpg

A place to talk about the Texas Chain Saw Massacre game!​

Shouldn't all the family members be 9-B because they can withstand attacks from Leland (who can stun Leatherface with his attacks)? Also, I think everyone should have average human speed, (correct me if I'm wrong) the victims are people who did not demonstrate athletic speed. But I'm not sure enough to make a CRT.

Shouldn't all the family members be 9-B because they can withstand attacks from Leland (who can stun Leatherface with his attacks)?
Leland can't knock LF down like other family members, only stun him. Only LF can destroy the barricades as well, nobody scales to him.

Also, I think everyone should have average human speed, (correct me if I'm wrong) the victims are people who did not demonstrate athletic speed
Everyone except Cook is faster than Victims iirc

Leland can't knock LF down like other family members, only stun him. Only LF can destroy the barricades as well, nobody scales to him.
At least they could be comparable, but somewhat inferior, it seems hardly credible to me that a 9-C can stun a 9-B in that way. Also, Leatherface being the only one who can break doors means that no one scales completely to the 500 kJ he scales at. It would be like if a fly hit you, Leland is supposed to be like hundreds of times weaker than Leatherface even though he can stun him for a few seconds with a single hit, shouldn't Leland be downscaling?

If Leland did any actual damage to Leatherface, I'd want to agree, but he just kinda pushes him and makes him stumble. That doesn't warrant being comparable, or even downscaling imo

As for the other family members, they're clearly all weaker than Leatherface. He's the only one who can destroy stuff like doors and crawlspaces, the others aren't capable of that and shouldn't even be comparable, scaling to their own feats is safer and makes more sense, and they haven't shown anything close to 9-B

If Leland did any actual damage to Leatherface, I'd want to agree, but he just kinda pushes him and makes him stumble. That doesn't warrant being comparable, or even downscaling imo
Well, Leland hit him and Leatherface even groans in pain.
As for the other family members, they're clearly all weaker than Leatherface. He's the only one who can destroy stuff like doors and crawlspaces
Doesn't Leatherface destroy crawlspaces with his chainsaw? family members cannot do it simply because they do not have a chainsaw. And as for the doors, it simply means that they don't scale to Leatherface's 500 kJ, but they could still be comparable, but a little weaker (plus this is obviously due to game mechanics, each assassin needs to have their own mechanics, if everyone could break doors and barricades then the game would become more difficult for the survivors).

Back