• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The temperature of Luffy's Red Hawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, didn't Luffy use the Red Hawk inside that air bubble they gave him?

Also, lava still burns underwater but cools down much more quickly obviously. So lava temperature might be a start.

ScarletFirefly said:
First of all, didn't Luffy use the Red Hawk inside that air bubble they gave him?
Also, lava still burns underwater but cools down much more quickly obviously. So lava temperature might be a start.
And also the distance between Hody's back and luffy is at least 1 meter or more (Luffy is 1.60 or something i think and he is very small compare to Hody's body) which mean the fire cross 1\2 meter before she go out,although i am not sure if that help to the calc somehow

Logically fire cannot exist underwater. It needs oxygen to survive and the burning does not provide enough energy to instantly vaporise the water around it and separate the oxygen atoms to supply itself. Unless the reaction supplies it's own oxygen such in the case of thermite compounds, this is impossible.

If no other source of oxygen is provided, the heat has to break down the atoms of H2O very fast and in mass to supply itself or alternatively supply itself with something else. Maybe someone can calculate that, but I don't think you'll get much from it.

ScarletFirefly-there is someone else who can or this is completely impossible?

I don't know. If you want you can post this at the calculation request board, maybe someone can help you there. Or alternatively you can message the calc members on their wall for input, but please do so in moderation.

ScarletFirefly- Thank i will try to ask there,i hope they answer here tho but that okay

ScarletFirefly said:
I don't know. If you want you can post this at the calculation request board, maybe someone can help you there. Or alternatively you can message the calc members on their wall for input, but please do so in moderation.
By the way i have another little question,what is the durability that need in order to survive the pressure 10 km under water? something impressive or meh?

Ryop said:
By the way i have another little question,what is the durability that need in order to survive the pressure 10 km under water? something impressive or meh?
No idea what value it would yield. However considering fodder fishmen can withstand it, I doubt it's anything impressive.

WeeklyBattles said:
iirc its like Wall level...
Really? I vaguely remember the pressure at 10000m is ~ 15000 pounds per square inch. That doesn't look like a small value but I dunno.

Yeah like Scarlet suggested as well, I suggested lava, as underwater volcanoes reach over 2000F.

Also, it could be a chemical oxidation kind of thing.

I still want to calc this somehow... but Lava is still good tho,i guess that mean Ace's fire=lava?(since Luffy's fire should be like his fire)

WeeklyBattles- Thank you

Unite My Rice-By the way,about the temperature of Luffy's Red Hawk i asked in the calculation request board but i am not sure if you saw that becuse you said to wirte you personally if i have another question and someone delate it so anyway,my qestion was if you know or can ask someone who know to calc Luffy's temperature(or to check if the calcable)

Weekly how'd you get that? And I don't know who could calc that. You can try asking Lina or Antoniofer.

So, if the question has been answered, should we close this thread?

The question still not been answered fully,i still dont know if this feat calcable or not,what "Unite My Rice" bring is just the minimum temperature base on real lifre,it possible this can be much higher if someone try to calc this

Well, it is uncertain if people know how to calculate this. We might have to write it off as plot convenience.

^Unite My Rice say that i should ask Lina or Antoniofer but i dont know who they are,if you know them can you ask them? if they say this is uncalculable than you can close this thread

Not a science guy so if I sound ignorant forgive me but what about nuclear fusion? The reason I ask is because this is heat Luffy apparently produces himself like when his sweat turns into steam in gear 2. I dunno just a thought.

That is ridiculous. Luffy produces heat in Gear 2 by greatly increasing his body's metabolic rate. He increases the blood flow (which only his blood vessels can withstand because their rubber nature) - which causes his body to function at a higher level than normal. I actually liked Gear 2 best because it at least kinda made sense

lol like I said I'm just throwing ideas out there. I have no idea why Luffy can ignite himself. I get Oda was paying homage to Ace but it makes about as much sense as Ace using a gomu gomu attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back