• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The TARDIS VS The Magic School Bus.

Ok, I wasn't expecting to find a 4-C school bus, but, anyway: they both have Time Manipulation, so, they counter each other on that, same thing with Gravity Manipulation, and the bus has a greater durability, but does it have any defence against Higher-Dimensional Manipulation? If it doesn't, the TARDIS may win with that, and the TARDIS also seems to have greater range.

I'm not familiar with The Magic School Bus, so, I'm not very sure, but I think the TARDIS may be able to win.

The TARDIS can't use it's higher dimensional manipulation in combat. Unless someone merges with the TARDIS, it's a 3-D object.

Don't think the bus can survive the Void, if it can't, I vote for the Tardis.

Since speed isn't equal, what's the top speed of the bus?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Ok, so, the bus wins via higher durability and countering almoust everything the TARDIS can do.
Everything? Proof please

Colonel Krukov said:
Everything? Proof please

I said almost everything, not everything, it's different, and I already mentioned why I think so, in my first comment: "hey both have Time Manipulation, so, they counter each other on that, same thing with Gravity Manipulation, and the bus has a greater durability"

Adding in, the TARDIS apparently can't use Higher-Dimensional Manipulation here (For some reason), Pocket Reality Manipulation wouldn't really help here, since it only makes it bigger on the inside, as well as Illusion Creation, since the chameleon circuit only makes it look like a police box, as far as I'm aware.

The TARDIS still has forcefields, which could help, but the Bus is already more durable to begin with, so, it wouldn't really give the TARDIS an advantage, the only things that would really work are Invisibility, Telepathy and Biological Manipulation

But the Bus also has Reality Warping, Shapeshifting, Size-Shifting and Magic Manipulation, that's why I think that the Bus could end up winning this going by their profiles, even though I'm not very familiar with the Bus.

Ah I see.

It does say "likely higher" BTW

If you looks at the feat section, there is a few ways that the TARDIS could win here.

Is this a direct fight. or just simply which ship is more comfortable, efficient. faster, etc. to travel in?

Back