• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Tank vs. The Variants

I kinda put their picture there just to verify that I'm not just using Chris, because then Chris is at a huge disadvantage.

EDIT: I will make a page for the Twins soon, I was actually planning on doing so for a bit.

Oh, ok, because the only variant here is Chris so having every variant in a fight would be kinda tough, but if youre making a profile then ok

I think the variants takes this fight because most of the them are stronger but Chris Walker is more stronger then all of them and while the Tank is bigger but he's out numbered by them and if Chris Walker gets to his head then he can pull off the tanks head.

I'm gonna go with the Tank here because:

• The Tank is more durable and slightly faster than the opponents
  • The Tank has plenty of trees to use as weapons (see standard battle assumptions)
  • Attacking the Tank straight up is suicide, it'll just rip them in half or crush them

My votes is on the Variants for reasons is that Chris is the strongest and the others may be less stronger but most are smarter and can find a way to take down Tank. As for Chris if he gets hit he can take it because he survived being thrown by Walrider and getting hit by a car. While Tank is durable but he isn't that smart and Chris could just rip his head when his weakened.

I'm gonna go with the Variants because they are more intelligent then the Tank and their advantage is sneaking up to him and while Tank is durable and bigger he's not that intelligent and is out numbered and Chris is the strongest ones and he can hold his own against Tank.

How the fight goes: Variants and the Tank see each other and rush each other.

While the Tank brushes off some variants, sheer numbers force it to the ground. Smart variants like the Twins will hack at its legs/vitals.

Tank tries to force variants away, but sheer numbers overcome or slow it to being able to do nothing, and Chris Walker rips its head off.

There should be like 50ish + variants, considering the size of MMA.

Also walrider can solo easily, if you count Billy Hope as a variant.

Back