• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Strongest 3-C; Battle Royal!

The Strongest 3C.jpg

I decided to organize a battle royal concerning the strongest Galaxy Level, I had some idea of character thanks to this thread , thank you. Well let's start:

• Amo DEATH by Alpha
Odin's time manipulation weakness ELIMINATE

Battle in Makai

Speed Equalized

3A?

Also Belial can say goodbye to his precog unless you enable it anyway, as it's only active in Makai.

You do realize that 90% of these characters will die by default if the battle takes place in Hades' Hyperdimension, right?

You could just set it in Makai since they insta die if they enter the hyper dimension........

So for now, I think Belial could take it.

His ability to see all possible futures simultaneously should allow him to see what would be the best course of action for him to take and which strategy to take first.

Ultimately I don't see anyone in this Royal with anywhere near enough soul resistance to handle Belial, who is so horrifically superior to Jeddah who can absorb every soul in Makai it's not even funny.

That said....I don't think he can handle Alphamon in a one on one fight, so he may have to leave to get some range first before he uses it, being as he has multi-Universal range, he could take it if he gets some distance.

EDIT: Facepalm...I forgot about Mid-God regen.

While 3-C Alpha's Soul Resistance is high (It just scales down), his claim to fame is Dexmon who can do this on a multiversal scale...Who is a 2-A that Alphamon's resistance doesn't fully scale to. But Mid-Gody saves him here. Who all here lacks Time Paradox Immunity?

Matthew Schroeder said:
You could use Virgo Shaka instead of Ikki, btw. Shaka's hax would give him a lot more advantadge.
You may be right, moreover, I like it well

Basically anyone not Time Paradox Immune loses in the beginning as like Belial's soul hax, Alphamon activates Alpha Inforce with a thought. So who all drop to that?

Basically Alphamon, Belial and Shaka are the most dangerous from the start. Odin can also be an issue if no one can permanently kill him.

Okay so, i can see most of the people on the list either haxxed to death right off the bat. Bowser, Akira, Gorrl, Superboy and Squall get BFR'd (Alphamon, Shaka and Jedah), Soul F'ed (Jedah and Belial), the concept of Death dropped on them (Sailor Saturn) and other forms of hax from Odin, Amon and Shaka.

DodoNova2 said:
Alphamon's BFR is a problem for 70% of people
Haven't even gone over the sealing at all. But you are correct, Alphamon's sealing is extremely dangerous.

It's a sword based skill that can banish ones soul. It is so powerful that it can work on Soulless beings.

• Ultimate-Battle-Blade-OURYUKEN (þ®ÂµÑÁµêªÕêâþÄïþ½£Õëú Kyükyokusenjin Ouryüke, lit. "Ultimate-Battle-Blade-Ouryu-Sword"): Swings the Ouryuken to crush the opponent with Alphamon's and Ouryumon's combined power. He can combine this ability with Digitalize of Soul to purge the opponent's soul and seal them within the fabric of reality, never to awaken again.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
*Ultimate-Battle-Blade-OURYUKEN (þ®ÂµÑÁµêªÕêâþÄïþ½£Õëú Kyükyokusenjin Ouryüke, lit. "Ultimate-Battle-Blade-Ouryu-Sword"): Swings the Ouryuken to crush the opponent with Alphamon's and Ouryumon's combined power. He can combine this ability with Digitalize of Soul to purge the opponent's soul and seal them within the fabric of reality, never to awaken again.
WOW, it's very dangerous.For example, if it touches Saturn, she will not be able to regen her Soul because she still exists but block forever, I do not know if her resistance has soul Manip/Erasure will be effective to counter this

Okay, so Belial is out the gate in an instant, though, he could shoot at Alphamon with Scalephoton immediately since he knows what happens when Alphamon lives.

Gargoyle One said:
Okay, so Belial is out the gate in an instant, though, he could shoot at Alphamon with Scalephoton immediately since he knows what happens when Alphamon lives.
What does that do?

Back