• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Strongest 2-B VS Just Demigra (In other words, a damn good sportsman VS... not... a very good sportsman. Yeah, I dunno)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For once, I feel the DBZ character may win here via regen. It may be a bit of a stomp depending on if Khorne has a win-con.

Depending on how it works, Khorne could Concept hax, but Demigra's is possibly superior.

Well, then. I'd say Demigra MIGHT win here via regen and concept hax, but Khorne would use his first.

What about Demigra's resistance-bypassing mind hax, though? They're passive, and he leads with it. What stops that?

Actually, this is Demigra's first win if he takes this XD. His only concluded thread was against Alex, where he lost.

Anyway, to quote Quantu (only person I saw using this),

4D Mindhax

True, but he still has WAY too much hax for even Goku to deal with. He could easily stomp with death hax that's passive.

You don't Death Hax a person with Type 5 Immortality who resists death hax which death haxes that.

Pretty sure we just... ya know, restrict them to 2-A. We do that with every Goku thread to prevent Shenron Mode GG

OBJECTION

Oh, and Goku got an upgrade to True-Godly, so that's not very useful unless the regen negged. Anyway, let's argue when the thread is ACTUALLY made XD

You're restricting his legit only chance to win. Besides....well, Goku can't even kill him. At all.

I HATE YOU.

We know you do.

So the bold text is supposed to be Entropion?

And... well, the regen negation was also bumped up to True-Godly.

We shall see. For now, let's conclude Demigra VS Khorne and nominate Khorne as an auto-winner at the 2020 Olympics (We'll pretend that's a thing)

"I'll end your reign of te-"

"I HATE YOU."

Entropion sends Goku to a realm where needles replace the human populatio

In all seriousness, though, there's nothing to imply that Xeno Goku would be scared of that stuff anymore, especially not with Indomitable Will.

Now can we stop derailing this?

He can still do a whole lot of stuff. He also can't be killed by Goku, even if his regen is beaten out. He's dealt with foes that negate his regen before.

Sure. Demigra wi-OH, FORK.

Besides, if Goku even stands a chance against him, I'll give up and start spiting.

I'll stop derailing now. We should likely try to get attention.

Khorne is physically weaker than canon DBH Demigra. whose description is similar to this Demigra's (Apparently, Mechikabura's the physically strongest 2-B on VSBW)

Actually, on second thought, it's iffy.

Dragon Ball Heroes' 2-B is based on the smallest of changes and different decisions across the present timeline creating an entirely new timeline, and Demigra managed to overload it in spite of it being ever-growing, apparently.

And well, you know this Demigra's 2-B.

I mean, it's basically countable by countless. I doubt that compares to Genesis Demigra, since Demigra destroyed a number of Magniverses not even Bulma could comprehend, let alone the gods.

Not sure about canon DBH, but given the "tiniest of things" it seems to have a handy advantage. You're still pretty high into 2-B, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back