• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Strength Of Castlevania's Lower Tiers?

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
So, I was looking through the Castlevania page, as one normally does on here, when I noticed something odd. Under the Demons category, while it lists a good number of monsters, almost all of them have been removed in some shape or manner. In fact, the only ones that are left are Abaddon (Castlevania), Zephyr (Castlevania) and Persephone (Castlevania), with the first two being in the Unknown tier, and Persephone being 8-C, possibly higher.

However, I have to ask. Should Persephone be used to scale to other lower tiered demons, such as Skeletons, Harpies or Axe Knights? Or is there a blog that states how powerful any of these minor demons are, and that should be used to scale the demons instead?

Matthew Schroeder said:
There's pretty much no solid info on most demons.
Then...can we calculate them based on the feats they perform in the games themselves, similar to how we did for the lesser Super Mario characters such as Koopa or Goomba?

Back