• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Spiral (Uzumaki) Revision

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
On the page for the Spiral it is listed as possibly 3-C for seemingly creating multiple Spiral galaxies during the events of the Lost Chapter. This feat would actually be 3-B if it was real, but from what I read, it is not. My conclusion was that the spiral galaxies were all illusions so the Spiral should only be Low 7-C and there is a few pieces of evidence to this.

First, this would hardly be the first time the Spiral has messed with the minds and caused people to hallucinate. It did it within the first two chapters to Shuinchi's mother several times

Second, it is stated that none of the sightings of galaxies were ever confirmed. If the Spiral had really created, and then erased, multiple galaxies there would be sightings from across the world. Just look at the image, they are practically filling the sky. As a possible counter to this point, one could argue that if the Spiral has the range to create multiple galaxies, it has the range to mess with the minds and records of observers across the world, which brings me to my next point.

The Spiral's range is never shown to go beyond a few kilometres away from the town. From the ships sent to help get the inhaibitants out and the newsreporters that enter the town in chapter 14 , we can tell that the world outside the town is still normal and unaffected by the spiral. The Spiral is stated a few times to be hungry for attention, wanting to draw people into it, like a spiral drawing the eye towards the centre. If it really had galactic range, it would easily be capable of affecting the rest of the planet, and the whole planet would be affected by the spiral phenomena, not just the town.

TL;DR the galaxies the Spiral created are probably illusions because the Spiral is capable of creating illusions, no one else on the entire planet saw the galaxies, and the spiral's range has never before been shown to go any further than a few kilometres past the town, and if it did go farther that would be inconsistent with the actions of outsiders and of the Spiral.

Back