• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The speed of Gods in this verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yobobojojo said:
Rocker1189 said:
Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
We have a phrase "writers don't know math"
Which also coincides with outliers. Also the fact the Lightning thief was written literally years before The House of Hades.
Author Intent is never taken into account here. Ever.
I really dont care about that nowhere have they been shhown to move at any f those speeds.

Except you're the only one who thinks that. We've explained to you why and you're just ignoring it to suit your own desires

Another big issue is that tme in Tartarus has been said to be different to time in the real world. The shoes probably fell for 60 days for all we know. Said by the wiki.

Rocker1189 said:
Another big issue is that tme in Tartarus has been said to be different to time in the real world. The shoes probably fell for 60 days for all we know. Said by the wiki.
Imma let Spino respond here, but the fact that A. You're using another wiki and B. You couldn't recall that makes this even more questionable

Yobobojojo said:
Imma let Spino eyes pond here, but the fact that A. You're using another wiki and B. You couldn't recall that makes this even more questionable
I am saying this because in the wiki it says 9 days could be 9 seconds in the real world. We saw what happened from their real world pesperctive which took 60 seconds. That is 60 days of falling.

Someone ask for a downgrade, get an upgrade. Heilergott messaged me on my wall:

You know, what I've wanted to ask... Why exactly are the PJO Deities not noted as SoL? All gods can turn into light, Athena uses SoL attacks and both Apollo and Artemis are noted to use "Arrows of Light" and, well, control light itself. Considering that Hermes is the God of Speed, he should around his equal in speed.

And there is also, If a bit far more doubtable, Artemis at least MFTL with her changing a Stars Luminosity, with the effect taking place moments after she does it.

So lightspeed attack speed, for Athena powers the statue which shoots ultraviolet beams, and Apollo fires arrows of light, Artemis causes stars to change luminosity immediately lightyears away. What do you guys think?

But I would actually like to Add "Reality Manipulation" to it. Even Lower Deitys in Magnus Chase use it on a huge scale, like Aegir bending reality so his Body with a Nose as huge as a tanker suddenly appears humansized. It is specifically pointed out as Reality Manipulation and considering he is not exactly top Tier, this should apply to other gods as well. This would also explain the Constelation Creation.

Might that not actually be worth it's own Thread?

Or at least a change of the tilte to something with a lot more telling title. "Speed of Gods in this Verse" does not exactly Scream Riordanverse.

DMUA said:
Naruto Fanboys are the worst.
Actually if anything I am a League of Legends fan boy and also I love Riordanverse books.If not I would not have tried to argue this. But nice try anyway.

Yeah.

Not like the entire reason you made this thread was over Bob fighting a ninja.

Nope.

Definitely not a fanboy.

DMUA said:
Yeah.
Not like the entire reason you made this thread was over Bob fighting a ninja.

Nope.

Definitely not a fanboy.
The fight spark the CRT. Because I did not know Riordanverse had profiles here, or more specificaly did not see the MHS+ speeds for God level since I knew about Percy's profile. You can speculate all you want about me being a Naruto fanboy and they call the entire fanbase the worst, but I am not going to make sweeping statement like you just because you are salty. The only one that seems to be a fanboy is you.

Yeah, cause that's any different in the grand scheme of things.

Neither of those threads involve Naruto. Jason almost stomped Thor and The Lich stomped Percy, so that's also moot.

DMUA said:
Neither of those threads involve Naruto. Jason almost stomped Thor and The Lich stomped Percy, so that's also moot.
Dude, if you say so. I am done and this is tiring. I have already told you I like both verses. It is up to you what you think. What a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back