• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Spectre vs Kratos

Battle Rules:
  • Both are at 2-C
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Battle takes place in the Overvoid
  • Both are In-Character (Just for clarification, I have no clue what either character opens with)
Kratos:

Spectre:

Draw:

How does his Protection work? Is it that God resurrects him when he dies? Or is it that The Spectre is incapable of being killed as long as The Presence exists?

His hosts can die, but I don't recall the Spectre dying himself aside from Blackest Night - which has some other mechanics involved in it from the very little I can recall

I’m using bounded Spectre, so he is tied to a host.
Yeah still can't kill the Spectre. Without a host, Spectre is actually even harder to kill/incapacitate.

Wasn't it the spectro K.O after the reboot in Crisis on Infinite Earths and when he fought Michael?
Are you referring to his fight against Michael? I guess he did but that was because the difference between their power levels was insanely huge, so I don't think that applies here.

How does his Protection work? Is it that God resurrects him when he dies? Or is it that The Spectre is incapable of being killed as long as The Presence exists?
Spectre is an aspect of the presence I think his the presence rage and they are many spectre's.
Battle in overvoid? Last time it happened spectre became 1 with it.
I’m using bounded Spectre, so he is tied to a host.
He doesn't necessarily need a host same with nabu.

Back