• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Look at that, another incredibly skilled fighter against the Ionic Conduit, I want to see how far skill can go against sheer versatility and range.

Speed is Unequalized for now. Someone can remind me of the Speed Gap and if it's too big Ill fix that, High 7A Hakurou vs InFAMOUS 2 Base Evil Cole.

Cole MacGrath (Evil Karma):

Hakurou (Light Novel):

Woohoo, this is to be a fun match. Firstly, what key Hakurou are we doing? Kijin, or Oni? Both are High 7-A, but the latter key gets intangibility and a boost in AP.

Damn, alright. You also don't need to worry about Hakurou's passive radiation, he only uses swords and such to fight, and would likely be OOC. At least, from what I've seen from him.

Regardless, what does Cole start with?

I mean I could use Beast Cole vs Hakurou but that would be a boring Incon I think since I don't believe Hakurou can beat High.

Cole starts with Ranged Combat first and foremost, he has dozens of different types of ranged attacks and a couple speed Amps like Prescision which slows people comparable to a crawl (I may equalize speed since I forgot that but Ill keep it unequal for now)

Cole has the Ionic Drain for Close Quarters Combat, which drains neurons directly from the person's body and brain, basically turning it off and shutting it down, he has nightmare blast as well for close quarters which is a blast that surrounds the area in black smoke, blinding and suffocating the target.

Ionic Drain is this. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UBhOuyUk2YI

I'm gonna keep spamming this statement, but even at close range the enemy still has to deal with either constant streams of lightning arcs, shockwaves, or just omnidirectional shockwaves. Both being for both karmas.

What's the old man got going? I expect big powers from Slime Isekai characters

Oof, Hakurou is missing his OP barriers. Cole easily outranges, but Hakurou has analytical prediction scaling from Rimuru (his teaching literally gave Rimuru that). Meaning, it's time for OP steath. Can Cole get past Formhide+Flight? It is basically super stealth that negs Magic Sense (360 degree atomic level vision).

Hakurou still has neurons running through his body so Cole can still see with Radar sense detecting his biological functions.

Flight is borderline useless, Cole has Pauedo flight and dozens of homing attacks and summons directly above Hakurou.

Hakurou is made of magicules, magic atoms, so I'm unsure if it can bypass this.

Flight as in he can fly to make sure Cole doesn't escape him. Hakurou deflects homing attacks, he could reflect spatial manipulation danmaku. Summons can likely be dealt with if he uses Coercion, which is mind, confusion, fear, and sleep manipulation on 210 people.

Summon isn't literally a summon, it's an attack that comes from above. Cole deals with flight frequently anyway.

That would give him inorganic physiology if he doesn't have an actual biological body.

Oh. See, now I feel dumb. Anyways, yeah, Hakurou should easily precog that.

I'm unsure, I'll have to bring it up with the slime council (supporters).

Can't it just home and hit Hakurou? He can't dodge if he's flying so close to a homing attack. Especially given Cole is faster and has a speed amp

Schnee One said:
Can't it just home and hit Hakurou? He can't dodge if he's flying so close to a homing attack. Especially given Cole is faster and has a speed amp
Hakurou can increase his perception 1000 times, has precog, and can deflect it. It isn't gonna hit him. Furthermore, Hakurou can boost his entire body with Battlewill. Idk the speed gap, though.

Deflecting Lightning is bad, as a Sword is a very strong conductor of electricity.

Well we need to know that because that's kinda important, especially since Cole can slow people who are comparable to his speed to slow motion with precision bolts.

There's your problem, he resists spatial attacks

And no, he's not dodging attack faster then he can react with ease.

He resists it because he deflected it, no other Kijin has that. Meaning him and his sword.

Hakurou can slow his perception time+precog, so he will be able to dodge.

Spatial magic is quite different from natural lightning/ or conduit lightning.

Dodging is hard to do with homing attacks. Especially if Cole can spam them.

Yes his perception, not his speed.

Just because you know an attack is coming does not mean you can dodge it

Alright, question time.

1. Does Hakurou operate as a melee fighter?

2. If so, does he have any answer to Ionic Drain?

Back