• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Seven vs Manga MCs, Part 2: Naruto

The Seven have come back from getting beaten by a 17-year-old boy with rubber powers, who kind of just left them to be detained by a group of Marines, and have now awoken in another world. They're seemingly in a forest of some kind, and Homelander, because he can fly, is able to scout out a nearby village, and begins planning to take over. However, from the nearby treetops, yet another strange animated child leaps down.

"You're not taking over my village! Only I get to be the Hokage!"

Starting Distance: 10 meters.

Speed Equalized, KN0 Restricted

Season 1 Seven, all in their peak forms, vs Land of Waves Naruto

Battle takes place in the spot where Naruto fought Mizuki.

Naruto:

The Seven:

Incon:

Last edited:
Aight im gonna be following. What would be starting moves for both then?
Naruto often opens with physicals, as well as the use of his Kunai and Shuriken, but would more likely use Shadow Clones against a sizable group of enemies.

The Seven will have somewhat different openings:
-Translucent will turn invisible, as depicted on his profile.
-The Deep will go for melee since there isn't much water around.
-A-Train, who relies on his speed, will rush Naruto.
-Starlight will kind of hang back, since she's not big on killing 12-year-olds, but shoot at him if he rushes her.
-Black Noir will try to sneak around and take Naruto out by jumping him.
-Maeve will go in swinging.
-Homelander is just going to rush him as well, or use heat vision.

I mean, truth be told, this is just a group of 7 suped up individuals who since being on top of the world dont really face much actual opposition besides themselves, mainly Homelander with his big superiority complex. With speed being equalized and whatnot, im pretty sure Naruto's gonna skillcheck the majority of them

Now i havent seen Naruto, but from what little i know....

Translucent going invisible may not help, because Chakra BS

Deep's getting skillchecked hard. I know this is Part 1 Naruto, but im pretty sure he can outskill Deep

A-Trains biggest thing, is, well, speed. Naruto might be able to catch him in the blast of some explosives and knock him down

Dunno about Starlight other then using shadow clones to distract while he gets in close, or respond with kunai/shurikens

Black Noir, same reasoning as Translucent

Maeve kinda also gets skill checked im pretty sure

Homelander will probably be the big thing Naurto needs to worry about because heat vision plus sonic voice, but if Naruto gets close then yeah skillcheck

I mean, truth be told, this is just a group of 7 suped up individuals who since being on top of the world dont really face much actual opposition besides themselves, mainly Homelander with his big superiority complex. With speed being equalized and whatnot, im pretty sure Naruto's gonna skillcheck the majority of them
He does outskill them massively.
Translucent going invisible may not help, because Chakra BS
Naruto doesn't have any special senses until the Pain Arc.
Deep's getting skillchecked hard. I know this is Part 1 Naruto, but im pretty sure he can outskill Deep
For sure.
A-Trains biggest thing, is, well, speed. Naruto might be able to catch him in the blast of some explosives and knock him down
Yeah, he can.
Dunno about Starlight other then using shadow clones to distract while he gets in close, or respond with kunai/shurikens
This is true.
Black Noir, same reasoning as Translucent
See above.
Maeve kinda also gets skill checked im pretty sure
Her and Noir are the most skilled members, so I think MAYBE those two can keep up in terms of skill.
Homelander will probably be the big thing Naurto needs to worry about because heat vision plus sonic voice, but if Naruto gets close then yeah skillcheck
He doesn't have a sonic scream in the TV series.

Ok im just gonna condense it down
Anyone that isnt Homelander or the two invisibros are automatically getting skillchecked. Sure, Naruto doesnt have special senses yet, but he is still at the very least a half competent ninja with Chakra amps, Shadow Clones, and some ranged options

Though, he may be able to, at least accidentally, tag the invisibros with explosives. Extra points if they arent sneaky about it either

Oh yeah Homelander has no scream, but still, if Naruto can get close.....well

Basically we have
A few dead weights
The hopefully stealthy invisibros that might get clipped by explosives
The two skilled enough to maybe win out
And Homelander (who may go into the dead weight section)

Ok im just gonna condense it down
Anyone that isnt Homelander or the two invisibros are automatically getting skillchecked. Sure, Naruto doesnt have special senses yet, but he is still at the very least a half competent ninja with Chakra amps, Shadow Clones, and some ranged options

Though, he may be able to, at least accidentally, tag the invisibros with explosives. Extra points if they arent sneaky about it either

Oh yeah Homelander has no scream, but still, if Naruto can get close.....well

Basically we have
A few dead weights
The hopefully stealthy invisibros that might get clipped by explosives
The two skilled enough to maybe win out
And Homelander (who may go into the dead weight section)
The only real issue is the far higher power of Homelander and Maeve, with Homelander being way above 40 tons.

Isnt S1 Maeve like....9-B though? Naruto in the key provided is 8-B. Pretty sure the only one on equal footing AP wise with Naruto is Homelander

Ahhhhh ok, thank you
But yeah. Depending on how many Shadow Clones Naruto can summon at this point, Maeve and Homelander may simply be overwhelmed

Back