• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Seven Great Digimon Discussion Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate his onesie. It just bothers me that this 17 year old wears a blue onesie in public.

I like them, but we got to get used to them. We have the standards of Arata and Nokia to go by.

It's nothing major, but Kyoko goes on a a little rant about how the past, present and future are always changing with brief mentions of timelines. Mirei talks about it too, but I kind of forget the details on it. Nothing that would change the verses cosmology.

@Dragon. Fair enough, Arata and Nokia didn't seem like compelling characters at first either. Ericka is the only one I really have an issue with, she hits most of my least favorite cliches, and the way she says "big brother" kind of creeps me out.

@Dark Have you made it to the Mephisto mission yet? Chitose just became one of my favorite characters.

>I spent three hours grinding to open a Lv. 2 Firewall only to find out the firewall was a boss fight instead.

Oh well, at least I steamroll everything now.

Edit: Is it just me, or does Keramon kind of look like Kermit the frog?

Is it just my impression or are the HaMe reviews too exaggerating to give a very low score for having recycled things from orignal CS? Even more considering the context that the game was created in Japan as being a further draw for the PS4 version of the original CS and was exported to the other side of the world not to make it seem like it took too long for the next Story to get ready?

What where they expecting? It's a side story set in the same time period and area as Cyber Sleuth. Completely remaking assets would not only be a waste of resources and time, but just plain unneeded. The only thing that bugs me is how they recycle a few minor plot elements from CS, but even then, they do it in a different way which keeps it interesting.

The game does inherent the same flaws from CS: necessary grinding, limited color scheme and a not-very-convenient Digivolution system, but it's still really fun, the cast of characters are likable enough and the writing has the same type of charm and wit as CS.

It's pretty cool to see how some plot threads in CS started, such as Arata's stint in Judes and the occult club's earlier adventures, but I'm not far in enough to see how it really plays out.

Indeed, the reviews are kinda subjective. But well, is the same people that are praising Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon, what more can you expect?

Executor N0 said:
A question, when buying HM the original CS is updated with the new changes?
Nope. I have asked a few friends who bought it (as I cannot), and they say that the old CS have no changes at all. The improved CS is only for Japan.

So first off, I now know that Yu is a boy.

Secondlt, it seems that they are implying Yu has romantic feelings for Keisuke. I am interested to see where this goes.

I've been picking all the flirty/romantic dialogue options with Yu as well. It's kind of adorable.

Darkanine said:
I've been picking all the flirty/romantic dialogue options with Yu as well. It's kind of adorable.
Same. He's like our little cinnamon bun. He needs a hug. OvO

I, uh.

I was not expecting some rich asshole to have a Golden Armor Rapidmon..

Can't say HM is better then CS yet, but the first few hours are at least more interesting.

And 2 Clockmon.

Also, I am late in the game and imho HM>>>>CS for me. I just befriended THE Beelzemon.

Also new power. SkullMeramon can create a barrier that can even keep Beelzemon out.

Late game already? I must be super behind.

Of course, I've been doing a ton of grinding, ABI wont raise itself!

Well I already had my team and stuff planned and I knew what I needed. Only thing that is killing me now is that Royal Knights in exchange for not needing a post game mission to unlock, now need 80 ABI...

"Adventure: Digimon Classic

Adventure 02: Digimon meets Mega Man

Tamers: Digimon meets Evangelion

Frontier: Digimon meets Power Rangers

Savers (first half): Digimon meets Men in Black

Savers (second half): Digimon meets Gurren Lagann

Xros Wars: Digimon meets Voltron

Hunters: Huh? I don't know what you're talking about. Nope. Never heard of it."

Found on GameFAQs. So we get Digimon meets Gransazer and Digimon meets Transformers when?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back