• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Seven Great Digimon Discussion Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also known as the dark times as we waited months for Hacker's Memory release date. But now, we are only 9 days away before we reach our Utopia.

Shut up, Crusadermon. I know your tricks.

Nine days until we analyze every single line of dialogue in the game praying we can finally upgrade God and Zeed to 1-B. It will be fun times.

Many small ones. Not really any really big ones. Expect a ton of new files to be made. I call Keisuke and Ryuji.

Realistically, their probably wouldn't be much upgrades, yeah. Keisuke is apparently considerably weaker than Takumi according to Zeromaru (not sure why since avoiding spoilers, but I trust his word).

I call the blond dude who screams "I'm gonna turn traitor".

If you must know, I replaced him with an alien plotting to conquor the galaxy. Don't bother telling anyone, they'd think you're crazy.

Joking aside, that's how I feel. We'd probably get a couple hax boosts and a ton of Digimon will scale to 2-A/High 2-A but other then that, I'm not expecting much.

Yeah, unless there is some part in the script we find to upgrade the verse, nothing really sees to upgrade the verse. Just adds more 2-A's and High 2-A's to the list along with some hax upgrades. Nothing more. As of now.

Speaking of Decode. Did you see the update on the translation? The team lost 25% of the progress they had made.

Without too much spoilers? Keisuke is stronger as Nokia (and therefore, Arata and Yuuko). So, he must be weaker than Takumi.

Ryuuji and Chitose seems to be equal in power, but they are weaker than Keisuke. Fei is weaker than Ryuuji, but stronger than the rest of the characters in the game.

Well to be fair, Takumi isn't that far above Nokia or Arata either. He just has two more Digimon than them.

But at least he surpassed them in battle power (as proved when Takumi solo'd Eater ADAM, who was stronger than a Royal Knight at that point).

While Keisuke...

Header
Needed Chitose's Shakkoumon help him to defeat Nokia's Omegamon. This also means that Nokia's Omegamon is considerably stronger than both Rina's Ulforce V-dramon and Sleipmon, because Keisuke was able to defeat them at the same time, while, again, he needed Chitose's help to confront Nokia.

Well,

Spoilers
One can argue that by that logic, Omegamon could in fact be stronger than Gallantmon who Arata absorbed. Arata is stronger than a Royal Knight yes, but at the same time, Omegamon is usually seen as stronger than the average Royal Knight as well. Of course neither are Examon levels of powerful considering Examon logically has more overall AP than even Alphamon whose clearly above the other Knights.

Something to take into account is that...

Header
we don't know the canonical Ultimate/Mega evolutions for Keisuke's digimon. And most digimon of the other Hudie members don't even reach that level. Only Cyberdramon gets evolved into a Mega (Justimon).
In the offline colosseum, you don't get to fight against a doppleganger of you, instead you fight against Volcano Ota (Digimon's creator) in his Volcamon/Pile Volcamon form (he is insanely strong, btw).

So, we don't have a way to really measure Keisuke's power.

Actually,

Spoilers
We see during the last trailer for Hacker's Memory when explaining the Online Colosseum his canon Megas are TyrantKabuterimon, PileVolcamon and MetalSeadramon.

Link please. And thanks. And this confirms that he is the strongest member of Hudie indeed.

Header
If we don't count Ryuuji using Arkadimon Super Ultimate, that is.

Pile Volcamo. It's a digimon based in one of the cosplays of the creator of the Digimon concept, Kensuke "Volcano" Oota (yeah, Akiyoshi Hongo is like Hanna Barberah). Volcamon (his perfect form) its also based in one of Volcano's cosplays.

BTW, the Pile Volcamon that is the final boss of the Master Cup is f**** beast.

Y'know, I am contemplating whether I should make files before I actually get the game in the afternoon on Friday next week or not....Like I really want to, but at the same time I feel like I should wait...

The real cal howard said:
>Not to many upgrades.

Who are you and what have you done to my friends?!?!?!
Twice a week isnt much by digimon standards ovo

DIGIMON STORY CYBER SLEUTH 20180106023847
Is it just me who started thinking about the EDEN servers as if they were universes because of Vallhala Server? I mean ... Look at all this background full of stars OvO

The real cal howard said:
Not gonna lie, I had some dust on my computer and actually thought there were stars for a second ovo
There are. @Ex

Well...just wait until you play Hacker's Memory....They actually talk about that.....

@Ex I thought the same thing when I played. How much RAM and space do you think rendering an entire universe takes?

The Metaverse EDEN has its own space-time as it seems, I remember a site that talked about the Gran Dracomon quest to mention that the Abyss Server's space-time had been distorted by a Digital Shifht (Here). So I wonder how much RAM would be needed to render multiple 4D universes.

This is curious because according to Wizardmon even the whole technology of the Human World would be unable to process the Digital World. And it makes sense because by what it seems the Digital World is infinite even being divided into servers.

If Server = Universe (which had already been based on the past and from what looks like CS and HM this idea has returned) then I think we can say that the Digital World Totality is an Infinite Multiverse (2-A Megidramon, someone doubted? :v)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back