• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sentry (Marvel Comics) VS Gremmy (Bleach)

Tbh I'd argue sentry has low godly due to this statement where he explicitly states that physical attacks have no impact on him because his soul is the reason and stuff
All of Gremmys attacks destroy souls in virtue of being a Quincy. I dunno how this helps him. Pretty sure regeneration of the soul is mid godly anyway.

Last edited:
That’s his High 6-C key that can amp to 3-C right?
Aye.

Tbh I'd argue sentry has low godly due to this statement where he explicitly states that physical attacks have no impact on him because his soul is the reason and stuff
His Regen is pointless in this battle , especially since he is dealing with people who has insane soul hax.

But he isn't without wincons either. Depending on which variation OP wants to use

Ironically Gremmy’s best chance here is just attacking sentry with guns and what not Because of the soul stuff. His death manip is countered by Type 4 (Which sentry’s takes minutes at best to revive) and transmutation might be countered by Regen.

yes But Gremmy would know how strong Sentry is :“Information Analysis (Can correctly imagine Kenpachi's strength)“

Gremmy also has this feat which isn’t mentioned in his profile:

gremmy galaxy room is a pocket dimension that has stars and even galaxies i guess thats why it is called galaxy room in it as seen here

5966306-14915727155152.png
How is he even 6c then lmao??

Altough as mentioned by confluctor, info manip by both the smartest people in marvel(Reed and Tony stark) haven't really been able to calculate the full power of the Sentry.

I can't believe it's actually being legitimately discussed if a dumbass like Gremmy can win lol

People just make any matches nowadays

I can't believe it's actually being legitimately discussed if a dumbass like Gremmy can win lol

People just make any matches nowadays
I don’t know why people Call him a dumbass? Lol.. just because he wanted to enjoy fighting doesn’t mean he is an idiot. He tried to kill Kenpachi several times: for example „by sending him in to his galaxy room“ or „by imagining two captains dead“ or „by making Kenpachis lieutenants bones into cookies“ bruh. plus Gremmy can create pretty OP beings like this guy:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Guenael_Lee?so=search
Or creates clones of himself which he also used against Kenpachi lol. These are all the feats he has used in battle plus Quincy attack erase the soul.

I don’t know why people Call him a dumbass? Lol.. just because he wanted to enjoy fighting doesn’t mean he is an idiot. He tried to kill Kenpachi several times: for example „by sending him in to his galaxy room“ or „by imagining two captains dead“ or „by making Kenpachis lieutenants bones into cookies“ bruh. plus Gremmy can create pretty OP beings like this guy:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Guenael_Lee?so=search
Or creates clones of himself which he also used against Kenpachi lol. These are all the feats he has used in battle plus Quincy attack erase the soul.
That's the thing.

He had every opportunity and means to kill Kenpachi but he didn't since he was too busy gassing himself up and he died in such a lame way lmao.

He is capable of doing everything you said but he acted like a cocky douche and of all people he could lose to, it was kenpachi who doesn't even have the iota of hax that he has.

Gremmy does not enjoy fighting lmao where did you get that?

That's the thing.

He had every opportunity and means to kill Kenpachi but he didn't since he was too busy gassing himself up and he died in such a lame way lmao.

He is capable of doing everything you said but he acted like a cocky douche and of all people he could lose to, it was kenpachi who doesn't even have the iota of hax that he has.

Gremmy does not enjoy fighting lmao where did you get that?
I said he does enjoy fighting lol..

Gremmy won't fight the start off seriously, he'll **** around at the start and use guns/cookie bones. So whilst Gremmy the idiot acts like tough shit can Sentry manipulate that weakness and end him as soon as possible?

If he thinks he is a threat, he will likely end him by atomic destruction. Or will just ask him to kill him lol

If he thinks he is a threat, he will likely end him by atomic destruction. Or will just ask him to kill him lol
hmm interesting. So Gremmy does **** all at the start, and Sentry will be too noble to kill him from the start. Then the fight'll get more serious overtime. Will Sentry see Gremmy's existence as a threat at the start of the fight, or soon into it, due to his reckless abandon and terrifying powers. To a certain extent, just from eyeballing Gremmy he should see him as a threat to civillians.

The key here is who takes the fight seriously first, and it could sway who'd win. (Also depends where the fight is)

hmm interesting. So Gremmy does **** all at the start, and Sentry will be too noble to kill him from the start. Then the fight'll get more serious overtime. Will Sentry see Gremmy's existence as a threat at the start of the fight, or soon into it, due to his reckless abandon and terrifying powers. To a certain extent, just from eyeballing Gremmy he should see him as a threat to civillians.

The key here is who takes the fight seriously first, and it could sway who'd win. (Also depends where the fight is)
But gremmy playing around is turing a persons bones into cookies and making clones.

too noble to kill him from the start
Far from it lol. He is just suicidal

Not sure if I mentioned this, but we should probably restrict the Void in this match. He is a different key, but if they are in serious danger, that ****** will come out and yeet everyone in his way

But gremmy playing around is turing a persons bones into cookies and making clones.
don't see what that's going to do tbh

ik it was an example of how Gremmy ***** around at the start which would do nothing to his opponent.
It did incap yachiru. And this also misses the point of Gremmys character.
The only time he didn’t just insta kill or incap with hax was against Kenpachi and this is for very plot related reasons. Before Kenpachi, Gremmy never felt the need to prove himself as the “strongest sternritter” and just stomped his opponents with his abilities. Against Kenpachi due to some dialogue they had, Gremmy was convinced he had to prove himself against Kenpachi so that’s why he didn’t use hax like death manip (If your not making some character point ignore this). There’s no reason he’d try to prove himself against Sentry and would hax from the get go.
Gremmy does insta hax IC. Only time he didn’t was against kenpachi for very plot specific reasons.

It did incap yachiru. And this also misses the point of Gremmys character.
It incap'd a fodder lvl character, big whoop.

Gremmy does insta hax IC. Only time he didn’t was against kenpachi for very plot specific reasons.
The only people i recall him fighting were Yachiru and Kenpachi, in which he played and messed around. The story deliberately goes out of its way to show him as a reckless character who messes about.

Irrelevant. It’s Hax sentry doesn’t resist so it should be able to affect him.
The only people i recall him fighting were Yachiru and Kenpachi, in which he played and messed around. The story deliberately goes out of its way to show him as a reckless character who messes about.
Instantly killed Rose and Kensei and instantly incapped Isane. He also instantly Incapped Yachiru, he just didn’t kill her. The only person he “played around with” is kenpachi which I explained.

You do realize that Yachiru is Kenpachis sword and is basically High 5A if you look at Kenpachis ap.

Irrelevant. It’s Hax sentry doesn’t resist so it should be able to affect him.
Didn't a comment mention him having low-godly regen, or am i misremembering.
Instantly killed Rose and Kensei and instantly incapped Isane. He also instantly Incapped Yachiru, he just didn’t kill her. The only person he “played around with” is kenpachi which I explained.
I can't remember his fights with Rose, Kensei or Isane so ill look into that later. But im sorry "instantly incapped Yachiru" is completely disingenuous. The story makes it super clear he was messing around in that fight it's actually asinine to think otherwise.

Didn't a comment mention him having low-godly regen, or am i misremembering.
Its only high on profile.
I can't remember his fights with Rose, Kensei or Isane so ill look into that later. But im sorry "instantly incapped Yachiru" is completely disingenuous. The story makes it super clear he was messing around in that fight it's actually asinine to think otherwise.
She wasn’t capable of fighting against him at all. That’s an incap. I dunno where you’re getting the “he messes around“ thing from when Kubo puts in an internal monologue for Gremmy where Gremmy goes on about how he’s the strongest sternritter and has never felt the need to prove that, and thus uses hax to quickly crush his opponents when he fought kenpachi. The only time he truly messed around and didnt instantly win with Hax was against for very specific reasons.

She wasn’t capable of fighting against him at all. That’s an incap. I dunno where you’re getting the “he messes ar“ thing from when Kubo puts in an internal monologue for Gremmy where Gremmy goes on about how he’s the strongest sternritter and has never felt the need to prove that, and thus uses hax to quickly crush his opponents when he fought kenpachi.
He literally chills inside the cube whilst he watched Yachiru and Isane fight his creation, and was implied to have just been chilling there the whole time. If that doesn't classify as messing around idk what will.....

Also let's just for a moment imagine your scenario that he only messed around cuz Kenpachi. He messed around and loved to fight due to Kenpachi's insane strength that shocked him. Why wouldn't Sentry be the same.

So regardless, he messes around either way.

Also he can just stat amp himself to high heavens if it comes to it
Jesus, Sentry sounds like such a cool character. Not to divulge from the task at hand, but I assumed he was just Superman 2.0, but he actually sounds super cool and totally right up my alley. Really gunna have to research up on him later today.

Yeah people call him superman clone until they read him lol

If you wanna read up on him, I got some recommendations 👀

I don't understand, gremmy "playing around" is fatal for the sentry if a single attack hits him, the battle is over because of the soul hax.
I agree gremmy might just start off by transmuting his bones and if he gets overwhelmed he starts making clones and fighting smart.

Transmuting his bones will... Do what exactly? The guy can rearrange molecules better than anyone. He will just fix himself up.

And clones... I mean unless they all start to soul hax him, don't see what clones are gonna do against that AP, unless OP is using high 6c which still hasn't answered.

Transmuting his bones will... Do what exactly? The guy can rearrange molecules better than anyone. He will just fix himself up.

And clones... I mean unless they all start to soul hax him, don't see what clones are gonna do against that AP, unless OP is using high 6c which still hasn't answered.
If I use High 6C version than Gremmy stomps lol..

Yeah so clones are useless - at least AP wise. They can't bridge the gap between raw power

Back