• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sentry (Marvel Comics) VS Gremmy (Bleach)

Anything stopping Gremmy from thinking him dead? How strong is the type 4? Is it combat applicable?

Also stop the match spam

Do you ever take the time to carefully read the profiles before making matches like this?

How strong is the type 4?
Can basically return from a single atom almost instantly. First time it happened to him, took him a few seconds, second time - which was minutes later - he reappeared far quicker.

But it has to depend on how he is feeling at that time. If he is suicidal, then takes much more time.

Its not exactly a stomp per se, just that either can absolutely one shot one another instantly. Sentry through Ap and dura Amps*, and certain hax, and the other can just soul crush.gg. and RW

*Basically most marvel heralds can close any AP gap between their opponents because they can stat amp themselves to their 3-C levels - but can stop at lower levels too - although not on their files yet.

Last edited:
Weaknesses: Also, if he imagines somebody or something to be impossible to surpass due to being too powerful or difficult, then attempts to exceed their strength while he is unable to imagine an equally powerful body to properly contain it will cause his own power to instead fatally damage him.
And if you read the intelligence section, he is hardly going to imagine something like "Die"

And if you read the intelligence section, he is hardly going to imagine something like "Die"
Death Manipulation (Imagines two Captain-classopponents to death in their weakened conditions. Can imagine his own death if he is not careful)

If you’re making some In Character argument, The only time he didn’t just insta kill or incap with hax was against Kenpachi and this is for very plot related reasons. Before Kenpachi, Gremmy never felt the need to prove himself as the “strongest sternritter” and just stomped his opponents with his abilities. Against Kenpachi due to some dialogue they had, Gremmy was convinced he had to prove himself against Kenpachi so that’s why he didn’t use hax like death manip (If your not making some character point ignore this). There’s no reason he’d try to prove himself against Sentry and would hax from the get go.

“Weaknesses: Also, if he imagines somebody or something to be impossible to surpass due to being too powerful or difficult, then attempts to exceed their strength while he is unable to imagine an equally powerful body to properly contain it will cause his own power to instead fatally damage him.”

This is just a fault of gremmys IQ, not that the visionary can’t affect stronger people. Gremmy thought kenpachi was an insurmountable adversary so he decided to mimic his power but didn’t imagine how he contains his power within his body. This tore him apart and killed him.

A little sad to get spoiler about who he kills

Okay then. Looks like you're right. I'm not going to try to argue about a character that hasn't even appeared in the part I'm in.

I was talking to the OP.

He only has high regen. Gremmy’s attack’s attack and can destroy the soul, you need Low Godly to regen from that.
Alright seems like you are in a bad mood lol. It is none of your concern how much matches I post.

Secondly, how is sentry gonna handle this?
Life Creation: His strongest power. Gremmy can create life with his Visionary powers. It can range from creating minions to do his bidding, or to create another clone of himself that will multiply the power of his imagination with each clone he made.

Life Creation: His strongest power. Gremmy can create life with his Visionary powers. It can range from creating minions to do his bidding, or to create another clone of himself that will multiply the power of his imagination with each clone he made.
I mean sentry has done similar things ie void monsters, but it's not a part of regular sentrys power kit, but he can do it
He only has high regen. Gremmy’s attack’s attack and can destroy the soul, you need Low Godly to regen
Tbh I'd argue sentry has low godly due to this statement where he explicitly states that physical attacks have no impact on him because his soul is the reason and stuff

I mean sentry has done similar things ie void monsters, but it's not a part of regular sentrys power kit, but he can do it

Tbh I'd argue sentry has low godly due to this statement where he explicitly states that physical attacks have no impact on him because his soul is the reason and stuff
Yes but it’s different in gremmys case since he creates his clone to double the power of his visionary.

Yes but it’s different in gremmys case since he creates his clone to double the power of his visionary.
Honestly I still can't see how any multiplication beyond a million times will allow a 6a to match a 3c lol.

Only way I see this guy winning this is his reality warping, which hasn't even done too much great wise if I'm being honest

Oh... Well, that's gonna be interesting. Btw, this form has passive reality warping, fear/mind and perception/illusion hax. Although only when he is feeling down bad

Honestly I still can't see how any multiplication beyond a million times will allow a 6a to match a 3c lol.

Only way I see this guy winning this is his reality warping, which hasn't even done too much great wise if I'm being honest
yes But Gremmy would know how strong Sentry is :“Information Analysis (Can correctly imagine Kenpachi's strength)“

Gremmy also has this feat which isn’t mentioned in his profile:

gremmy galaxy room is a pocket dimension that has stars and even galaxies i guess thats why it is called galaxy room in it as seen here

5966306-14915727155152.png

One shotting. Gremmys clones are 6-A. Sentry is 3-C.

Back