• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Second FC/OC Tournament: The Island Brawl

There's a calc, we just need to dig it up.

Also the Dura is wierd

The logic is that monsters take more damage against people with killing intent, but reversed so that they take less damage against people with no killing intent

Monarch Laciel said:
The logic is that monsters take more damage against people with killing intent, but reversed so that they take less damage against people with no killing intent
This should be no problem.

SBA makes people willing to kill, i know that concept actually, so i can provide more info.

I'm in favour to put this character in the tourney.

I'm not. You have to put that in the profile, and that is far too OP anyway. Mainly since saying "oh this guy has durability negation so he can deal with it" is actually within NLF lands at this point, or higher dimensional hax.

The durability kind of also counts as higher dimensional hax as well, and without justification too. Having the + in AP is just adding on to this.

REJECTED

Considering that the universal durability won't even be a thing here seeing as everyone in this battle royale is willing to kill, I don't see the problem.

Oh. it's backwards. Still rejected due to no justification and still the existence of higher dimensional hax. (even if it is just that)

??? The justification for the + in the AP? The calc was done months ago. I sent it to you via the Discord. And I don't see how "resistance to people unwilling to kill" makes a big difference in a tournament where everyone is explicitly willing to kill.

Yeah

The ugh

High 6-C calc

With the

696 or something Gigatons result

Yeah

That page needs a proper AP section. I will tell the creator of the page about that.

Although the bolding bit can be fixed by someone that isn't the creator since it is a formatting edit. I will get to that later on.

It's good to see people are coming along with their own submissions. There are some good 6-C's out there, so hopefully more people get wind of this.

@Drag-O-Drawgon, there's a few problems with the Uber Parasite as it has 2 abilities that break the rules. The first being it has Type 5 immortality (which I don't think should be on the profile anyway as it should be type 7), the second being it has High-Mid Regenerationn (Although it has a drawback that it has to go dormant, making it vulnerable, and either chooses to hibernate or continue weakened). I can replace the profile with a different character if necessary.

Yeah, I need glasses. ^^;

Okay, yeah, Paisible Arme is a bit too OP for this thing. He can instantly put the opponent to sleep, Life Force SUCC, or just outright hit them once.

Okay, I guess, maybe if we restrict life and sleep manipulation, Pai might be fair but I dunno about it considering his AP.

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid scales to a 98-Gigaton character. I'm not sure you want to be saying his AP is unfair?

I mean

That kinda oneshots like

A majority of dudes

So

And?

It's still within 6-C range and any regen with High-Mid or in some cases Mid completely negs the "1-shot" potential

I think I have a 6-C but I don't think he would be able to be made in time

Also he omega boring and too weak (12.57 Gigs)

Doesn't the OP say that the character should have reasonable explanations/a solid number? You can't just say "Destroyed an Island"

Again, how big do you think the "entire" island was? Islands can range from barely being the size of my backyard all the way to a miniature country.

I feel like you kinda missed the point

The point is not every island is really big enough to yield island level results for blowing up.

You need to show how big that island is.

Alright. Yes that thing needs more justification. That rule was implemented for quality, and what was brought up here simply adds more reason for the rule.

Just add more justification, and also, the page itself needs more content. Pretty empty profile, with one sentence summary and no personality section, among some other things.

It's not all that common of a tier.

6-B is a bit more common around these parts though.

I was planning on doing 6-B tourney while this is recruiting. Though i need the authorization of Drag if he wants or not. He may help me check profiles for each of the pages if he accepts so.

Back