• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Second FC/OC Tournament: The Island Brawl

Bethel Polter

I just created him, as the reservation character is this. You may restrict some of his abilities in complete darkness and obviously being able to be seen normally, but that's up to you. Check it out.

Eh.

Sort of depends on RNG.

There's like a 5% chance you'd get Full-Recover in place of a Recover Energy Item and it's COMPLETELY random whether you get a Continue or not.

However, it's in the potentially OP category since the "Lucky" Energy Item can easily buff the drop rate of these two items if that's what the user desires.

But the drop rate of Lucky is also random

So yeah. RNG.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, you get energy items by destroying "Crates" that the gashat generates, in the case of Mighty Brothers XX (The tab we're using), it's cubes. Think those power-up boxes in Mario.

Ex-Aid generally has most of the basic "Enhancement" type power ups as a start (like 1 Muscular, 1 Speed Up, 1 Emission, 1 High Jump, 1 Recover, Etc.) while everything else is got through the cube breaking.

Edit:

Oh you asked if they were spammable. No? If you want to talk "Spammable", Kamen Rider Genm Level 0 has 99 Continues as a start, and Kamen Rider Para-DX is able to manipulate and summon any Energy Items he wants! XD

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Yes, but I thought just the doubles (teams of two) mentioned in the OP was good, but this format can be used for Tournament 3. Although I will let someone
Doing teams of two like this results in two groups, so it could work, I'll think about it.
Alright. Rad. You can thank me for ideas!

Is Bethel ok? Do the restrictions you want, preferably when he is in absolute darkness aka the teleport and invisibility.

Bethel, really I'm just worried about his decomposition ability and his type 8.

I'm getting the type 8 out of here, that's kind of just gonna stomp.

But, how fast is his decomposition ability?

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Bethel, really I'm just worried about his decomposition ability and his type 8.
I'm getting the type 8 out of here, that's kind of just gonna stomp.

But, how fast is his decomposition ability?
His decomposition ability speed depend on how many time he mantains his hands on the opponent. For example, if its just a brief touch, it will just probably make the skin decompose and maybe create a little pain. However, if he mantains it like he did with the woman and the pig (at least 15 seconds), it will make whatever he is touching undergo heavy decomposition process, like really, really advanced, and if its an object, then advanced corroding, as for organic materials it would be like an over 20 day old decomposition and for objects, metals or rocks it would be like heavy corroding of the object, or decaying rocks into smaller sediments.

The thing i was least worrying about it was his Type 8. Im pretty sure more than one here has a duranegate attack and they just need to aim at his hat for him to be gone. If his hat gets destroyed, in a few words Bethel kinda passes away instantly.

As a note, the more he mantains it, the more it spreads throughout the area.

If you are too lazy to read the latter up there, its just basically the more time he mantains contact with the object/thing he is decomposing with his hands, the more advanced the decomposition will be. The things above were just references for this.

Why not use Asgard (MCU, Deserted) for a battlefield?

Varied locales, could be open or tight, several vantage points.

Boc1991 said:
I would like to submit my character Komodo in his Serpents Klaw Member Key.

Let me know if there are any problems with this character.
There shouldn't be an "at least" or a "possibly higher" in either of his 6-C keys if it's just scaling above other 6-Cs.

^

To give more context, "At least" And "Possibly Higher" means he has the potential to jump tiers. Given the current explanations, there's nothing to imply he got strong enough to jump into another tier entirely.

Komodo, from a big line of "comparables", scales to a 27.4 megaton feat. Being much stronger than before doesn't magically make him 101+ Megatons :p

Akreious said:
^

To give more context, "At least" And "Possibly Higher" means he has the potential to jump tiers. Given the current explanations, there's nothing to imply he got strong enough to jump into another tier entirely.

Komodo, from a big line of "comparables", scales to a 27.4 megaton feat. Being much stronger than before doesn't magically make him 101+ Megatons :p
Don't you mean Gigatons? Hehe...

A few questions on how maps will be selected:

• Will they be chosen at random?
  • Once a arena is used, can it be used again?
  • If a character is larger than the arena, what happens next?
Suggested order of rematches if votes are inconclusive:

• With prior knowledge
  • With prep time AND prior knowledge
  • Speed unequalized

I will edit him down to simply 6-C once i have access to a computer(Thurday Night is Likely when i will) besides that does he qualify for the tournament or would you like something else cleared, i will gladly due so.

Colonel Krukov said:
A few questions on how maps will be selected:
  • Will they be chosen at random?
  • Once a arena is used, can it be used again?
  • If a character is larger than the arena, what happens next?
Suggested order of rematches if votes are inconclusive:

• With prior knowledge
  • With prep time AND prior knowledge
  • Speed unequalized
We can select maps at random I guess.

Assign a map a number and use a RNG online xD

Wish i had 6-C characters,although if its gonna take a while till more characters will be suggested for this and if i work fast enough,i might get some fitting for this

Kirito (A Different Path) is a possibility, but in-between me and mark, we don't know if Hax makes up for the fact that he's only 6-C with like 2 skills.

Also maybe I should find a way to calc Spartius' explosion that Excalibur is scaled to..... Who knows what results that could get.

I'm wondering when more people will realize this exists. Maybe highlighted it can attract more people? :think:

OK. so...

Bethel Polter gets in with Type 8 immortality, and invisibility restricted.

Komodo gets in with no restrictions.

@DMUA I'm assuming Excalibur is a 6-C sword. If that's the case, then Kirito can get in. (May have to restrict the Life Force Absorption, though, depending on how that works)

I mean, I feel like we can make an exception with his Life Force shenanigans considering he only has 2 6-C things and could be easily oneshoted with his 7-B base dura.

Uninown said:
I'm wondering when more people will realize this exists. Maybe highlighted it can attract more people? :think:
There's a few interesting 6-C's I've seen, but I've already chosen my two and I can't just nominate people's works who might not want their content in the tournament.

As for highlighting the thread, vs matches are not important core content to the wiki. I know on the other wiki there was "vs match of the week" (I wasn't around to know why it stopped), but you'd have to get a lot of support from Staff to get that up and running on here.

Hmm....

If we were to put his profile up, Pai could also be in here.

Considering he did this.

Hmmm, so we still need 11 more combatants and 6 more maps (Akreious requested MCU Asgard)?

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Exception may be made if not enough people submit stuff, in which a third entry per person may be made
Maybe we should put this into effect?

Well, I have 2 other ideas up the sleeve so that makes the need at 9

Yeah, for reference, let's go for Different Path Kirito, Life Force Absorbtion unrestricted since if the opponent hits him in anywhere that's not Excalibur he's going to be extremely dead, and when Pai's profile gets made, throw him in too.

Actually, I think Pai kinda has too many instawin methods, I'll have to see when it's possible to make and Mark's on.

No. Saw his durability. And a + in the AP is kind of gonna need some kind of calc at this point, to make it not look like you're just doing that to cheese the tourney.
His intelligence also tells me no.

Back