• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Second FC/OC Tournament: The Island Brawl

.... I just ended up upgrading him to Country level

... Moving to the other thread now

>6-C isn't uncommon

This thread is literally a testament to the sheer wrongness of that statement

Ive seen alot of Island level characters but it just seems like the thread isnt getting seen. Also maybe i have a solution, if ive nominated 2 of my own characters, am i still allowed to suggest characters that i didn't create? I know i can nominate others characters normally but ive already nominated 2 of my own. If we all could suggest other people 6-cs, and our own, perhaps the tournament could be filled sooner.

There aren't

It feels like it should be more common but it isn't

And much less of them are under active users

Yea but i do feel if we could all suggest both our own characters, and others, we could probably get this tourney filled in like less than a week cuz ive seen a bunch and ill look through all tier 6's until i find good 6-C's, and if everyone can do that we can totally get this filled in a few days.

hmm

Considering that we can restrict both soul manipulation and Regen, Jack of All Trades: War might have Rose step up to bat.

The profile you're probably referring to is kinda

awful in every applicable sense the word can be used in

From first looking at it, its not in the proper format. Look at other pages to help you know what proper format is.

Justin lamanna said:
Question: What's wrong with it so I can fix it?
Firstly, it's literally just Meliodas. In fact, you didn't even bother renaming him to something new, you just ripped off a fake name he used in season 1.

Everything is the same. Stats, names of stat boosts, except delivered with poor formatting and no justification

If I can finish Valev he can totally get in on this. First 6-C key has basically no combat applicable ha. (I believe he hasn't Immortality Type 4, but it's not combat applicable at all.)

The 6-C key is finished but the full profile isn't.

Partially because the full profile is actually pretty ******' long, alongside the verse, given that he was not only the first but most prominent character in said 4-year-old verse.

I don't understand ANY of that highschool+ stuff.. so...I'll just leave mine.. Imma not apply for this..Uhh.. Can it just be left in the universe, not used for anything?

P.S: Im new to this "Making profiles" so I'm terrible at this.. If there's a punishment I'll gladly take it.

ThePixelKirby said:
If I can finish Valev he can totally get in on this. First 6-C key has basically no combat applicable ha. (I believe he hasn't Immortality Type 4, but it's not combat applicable at all.)

The 6-C key is finished but the full profile isn't.

Partially because the full profile is actually pretty ******' long, alongside the verse, given that he was not only the first but most prominent character in said 4-year-old verse.
Code:
BTW, I'm not four. I'm just new to fandom. Been using fandom for barely a month, and have not done this posting before. BTW, read my message from after Spinoirr's last text.

>Highschool+

>half of my complaints are about lack of actual originality

JPEG 20190218 235714

I'm just saying

If you're going to make a character, it should be your own

Or at least, someone from a super obscure work that you researched to put on this site like Old Man Henderso

DMUA said:
Firstly, it's literally just Meliodas. In fact, you didn't even bother renaming him to something new, you just ripped off a fake name he used in season 1.

Everything is the same. Stats, names of stat boosts, except delivered with poor formatting and no justification
oh. I didn't realize it was one of THOSE pages... Thank you, DMUA.

Code:
BTW, I'm not four. I'm just new to fandom. Been using fandom for barely a month, and have not done this posting before. BTW, read my message from after Spinoirr's last text.
Sir I wasn't talking to you at all though

Back