• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Scout (Team Fortress 2) vs Casey Jones (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scout vs Casey
This fight has a lot of connections. I copy pasted this straight from DA btw.
- Their primary melee weapons are sports equipment (Hockey Stick and Baseball Bat)

- Both have phrases they love to utter when they beat some one upside the head (Goongala and Bonk)

- Both often fight along side teams consisting of those more experienced

- Both have tangled with large Russian dudes (Rocksteady and Heavy)

- Both of them were swallowed whole by giant monsters (with Casey it was a worm, with Scout it was mutated Bread)

- Both of them have crushes on rather intelligent girls (April O' Neil and Ms. Pauling)

- Both have faced an abundance of robots (Foot bots and the Mann vs Machine robots)

- Both have faced ancient beings that used magic (Ho-Chan and Merasmus)

- Both of them really REALLY like to boast

So... who'd win?

I'l go with the Scout via being Supersonic+ with bonk, Casey is just a very athletic fightier, he should be a bit faster than a olympian

Scout wins because of supersonic speed while Casey Jones is just Olympian level. Plus, Scout has actual lethal weapons. Scout's primary weapon is a gun while Casey's is a hockey stick with pucks.

Although I'm kind of necroing this thread, Scout should take this due to superior speed, weapons, and probably physique as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back