• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

It kind of seems like the Dominion's advantage over the Beyonders is them be non-linear while the Beyonders are linear, much like how that was the advantage in the Incursion storylines. Does that necessarily scale them to Beyonders in terms of actual powers?
The Beyonders don't want to attract their attention at all, and none of their countermeasures work against Enigma, so it's apparent that Dominions are at least powerful enough to interfere with their plans on The Beyonder's own level.

Plus, we already have explicit confirmation that Enigma is a massive threat to Multiversal Eternity/the 8th Cosmos, makes the Black Winter look like an 'angry jellybaby', and is on the level of the White Hot Room (that's one of the methods that brought about Enigma), so Dominions would be High 1-A regardless.

Additionally, it's implied Loki was referring to Enigma (whom they caught a glimpse of while crossing into reality) when they said there's something bigger than The Beyonders.
So, is the implication that the reason the Beyonders tried to destroy the Multiverse was to prevent the Dominion from rising?
Yes. That's exactly what happened, though it was primarily Enigma since he can't/won't surpass his human ego and the other Dominions can/have.
Are the Dominions that Storm hurt ones that were in Overspace, or were they the weaker ones that returned to space-time?
They were in Overspace at the time.
What implication does Storm using symbolic attacks against them have on scaling?
No clue, sorry. I'll leave that to Ultima and Esesso's better understanding of the cosmology and magic system.

Last edited:
The Beyonders don't want to attract their attention at all, and none of their countermeasures work against Enigma, so it's apparent that Dominions are at least powerful enough to interfere with their plans on The Beyonder's own level.

Plus, we already have explicit confirmation that Enigma is a massive threat to Multiversal Eternity/the 8th Cosmos, makes the Black Winter look like an 'angry jellybaby', and is on the level of the White Hot Room (that's one of the methods that brought about Enigma), so Dominions would be High 1-A regardless.

Additionally, it's implied Loki was referring to Enigma (whom they caught a glimpse of while crossing into reality) when they said there's something bigger than The Beyonders.

Yes. That's exactly what happened, though it was primarily Enigma since he can't/won't surpass his human ego and the other Dominions can/have.

They were in Overspace at the time.

No clue, sorry. I'll leave that to Ultima and Esesso's better understanding of the cosmology and magic system.
Storm used magic (since magic is symbol and metaphor per her own words), which I guess proves that it's potency may not be limited to Low 1-A (at least not when fighting beings on that level) but I'll have to analyze this later.

This should probably be a CRT but considering this character is so unknown it probably will turn into necro.
White Fox
Mind manipulation (Shown here)
Healing (Marbles allow to heal her)
Resistance to Paralysis (Resist her nervous system being shut down)
Resistance to fear (Shown here)

Also she should be class M LS, she fights people like agent venom and spider gwen, fight black phanter and should be comparable to black cat she is considered to have super strenght officially
Forgot this.

main-qimg-61bb6cbcd76f40b1421ff52bbe2bb7ed-lq

Who knows the source?

I thought so until I remember that since he has the brains of every scientist of the kree then he basically has the knowledge of every piece of technology produced by the Kree and they made a lot of technology and advanced on a biological level and that might be SG
I think you should add examples of such technology to the intelligence justifications.

Everything else in the profile looks pretty great to me.

Well, in theory the Supreme Intelligence should be incredibly advanced, but in practice it (the Kree as a whole) just doesn't have any feats that can remotely match those of Reed Richards or Doctor Doom, or at least not as far as I am aware.

Well, in theory the Supreme Intelligence should be incredibly advanced, but in practice it (the Kree as a whole) just doesn't have any feats that can remotely match those of Reed Richards or Doctor Doom, or at least not as far as I am aware.
I would like to note that I put it as "possibly" not a full on SG, the Kree have a lot of technology I listed some of the devices they created which actually includes the supreme intelligence itself with all his powers and also a weapon stated to be limitless and capable of controlling Hela which suprised me, also Supreme intelligence and the Kree focused a lot on biology to archieve genetic perfection which unfortunately is something that is not really covered by the SG intelligence on the wiki's page, if we use the same standards then supreme intelligence would scale with the most powerful inhumans which include some reality warpers

No, the Supreme Intelligence would have to be able to deliberately create technology with literally infinite power and also warp reality in virtually any way it wishes with its inventions. 🙏

No, the Supreme Intelligence would have to be able to deliberately create technology with literally infinite power and also warp reality in virtually any way it wishes with its inventions. 🙏
Supreme intelligence can create a cosmic cube.
Someone who engineers a being with super powers would scale to them as his "invention" because ot just so happen that there is a inhuman that has the power to turn anything he reads into reality. It's pretty unfair for biologists to be incapable of becoming SG because they create living things instead of technological devices.

There is a difference between deliberately engineering an entity with that level of power, and accidentally ending up with one due to many thousands of years of evolution, as is the case with the Inhumans.

Creating a cosmic cube may or may not qualify for Supergenius, but it depends on if the Supreme Intelligence merely copied the work of other scientists and on if Supergenius intelligence is truly required for such a feat, given that The Beyonders simply imbue the cubes with the essences of their children. 🙏

There is a difference between deliberately engineering an entity with that level of power, and accidentally ending up with one due to many thousands of years of evolution, as is the case with the Inhumans.
The inhumans were a result of Kree experimenting on humans it's not about evolution, the experiment was a success it was only cancelled because Supreme intelligence somehow predicted a bad future, for starters it wasn't even only on earth.
Creating a cosmic cube may or may not qualify for Supergenius, but it depends on if the Supreme Intelligence merely copied the work of other scientists and on if Supergenius intelligence is truly required for such a feat, given that The Beyonders simply imbue the cubes with the essences of their children. 🙏
The supreme intelligence was created in order to create a cosmic cube because the kree had no idea how the skrull made their own.

The inhumans were a result of Kree experimenting on humans it's not about evolution, the experiment was a success it was only cancelled because Supreme intelligence somehow predicted a bad future, for starters it wasn't even only on earth.
The point is that the Terrigenesis process that grants Inhumans their powers is random and unpredictable, and as far as I recall, the Supreme Intelligence did not create it either.
The supreme intelligence was created in order to create a cosmic cube because the kree had no idea how the skrull made their own.
Okay. That may be acceptable then, but again, currently it seems like The Beyonders are the ones actually empowering the cosmic cubes, rather than scientists creating them from scratch.

The point is that the Terrigenesis process that grants Inhumans their powers is random and unpredictable, and as far as I recall, the Supreme Intelligence did not create it either.
I don't really think that matters it's random and unpredictable but it can grant basically any power which would basically be reality warp. Also the Kree experimented on humans because the supreme intelligence told them to, and the supreme intelligence has the knowledge of all the best minds of the Kree since it was created almost 1 Million years ago that's the point that matters the most Supreme intelligence is basically a mesh of all the best the Kree have to offer in terms of intelligence, it's why I think SG might apply.
Okay. That may be acceptable then, but again, currently it seems like The Beyonders are the ones actually empowering the cosmic cubes, rather than scientists creating them from scratch.
The experiment consists on oppening an hole to a dimension with higher dimentionality and it's not like many characters have actually done that

Well, my above points still seem to apply. 🙏

I'd say creating a Cosmic Cube is more like Extraordinary Genius as well. It's not something that requires literally universe altering knowledge, just something that leads to it.

Thanos couldn't even get Supergenius for replicating the Power Cosmic on scales far greater than hungry Galactus.

Ngl, we should definitely have something between EG and SG, because that gap is insane.

Thanos couldn't even get Supergenius for replicating the Power Cosmic on scales far greater than hungry Galactus.
That makes no sense, Heralds power cosmic is basically reality warping already, unless Thanos didn't make it on his own why wouldn't it be SG?

I honestly can't remember.

Keep in mind, I was the one who made the thread. I didn't reject it.

Well, as far as I am aware, The Supreme Intelligence only modified humans to turn physically stronger to base Inhumans, whereas the power-granting Terrigenesis process was accidentally developed later by the Inhumans themselves, but I may misremember.

And creating a hole to the realm of The Beyonders does not seem Supergenius-worthy either.
That makes no sense, Heralds power cosmic is basically reality warping already, unless Thanos didn't make it on his own why wouldn't it be SG?
Thanos created a genetic mixture of himself and Galactus, but I think that it was killed rather easily and apparently only able to use its power in brute force manners. In addition, Jim Starlin powered down Galactus enormously in this and other stories.

I'd say creating a Cosmic Cube is more like Extraordinary Genius as well. It's not something that requires literally universe altering knowledge, just something that leads to it.

Ngl, we should definitely have something between EG and SG, because that gap is insane.
I am open for suggestions, as the gap is indeed enormous, but we need a good title and good workable definitions. 🙏

I swear the Supreme Intelligence or Worldmind (which isn't so far above SI as to be utterly incomparable) has a statement of being able to calculate an immeasurable amount of variables across hundreds of galaxies and millions of years, so I'll look into that.

I swear the Supreme Intelligence or Worldmind (which isn't so far above SI as to be utterly incomparable) has a statement of being able to calculate an immeasurable amount of variables across hundreds of galaxies and millions of years, so I'll look into that.
Literally infinite computation ability seems sufficiently noteworthy to qualify. 🙏

Well, as far as I am aware, The Supreme Intelligence only modified humans to turn physically stronger to base Inhumans, whereas the power-granting Terrigenesis process was accidentally developed later by the Inhumans themselves, but I may misremember.

And creating a hole to the realm of The Beyonders does not seem Supergenius-worthy either.
I don't have any intention on keep any argument going so I will just take the SG out
Thanos created a genetic mixture of himself and Galactus, but I think that it was killed rather easily and apparently only able to use its power in brute force manners. In addition, Jim Starlin powered down Galactus enormously in this and other stories.
I guess if it has so many limitations seems rather weak
If you know anything about it I can add it there then

This should probably be a CRT but considering this character is so unknown it probably will turn into necro.
White Fox
Mind manipulation (Shown here)
Healing (Marbles allow to heal her)
Resistance to Paralysis (Resist her nervous system being shut down)
Resistance to fear (Shown here)

Also she should be class M LS, she fights people like agent venom and spider gwen, fight black phanter and should be comparable to black cat she is considered to have super strenght officially
Also need staff to tell if this changes are fine

Back