• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

What is your plan with that?
I have been gathering scans for Heralds (still in progress tho). I want 5-Bs and Base Heralds to have as many Planet feats since they all scale to one Hulk feat.

Also, High 3-As would be 5-B up to High 3-A at peak and for those who consistently restrain themselves or those with vary power would just have varies, usually 5-B, High 3-A at peak

Mind you, there might get be upgrades and downgrades since the 5-B and 3-C might go higher or 3-C might go lower. But that all depends on what feats we choose since when am done it would all comes down to a discussion.

Then after that, i would tier Heralds based on Low, Mid and High which would ultimately lead to upgrading and downgrading of some heralds. then we can focus on upgrading the High 3-As

Also, High 3-As would be 5-B up to High 3-A at peak and for those who consistently restrain themselves or those with vary power would just have varies, usually 5-B, High 3-A at peak
I would like to change that wording, at least for Thor (and maybe others like Sentry?) since High 3-A isn't really his peak. Right now he has the High 1-A thing, and if my Yggdrasil revision goes through then High 1-B would be his peak. Like maybe "5-B when holding back, High 3-A normally, High 1-B at peak" or "Varies from 5-B to High 3-A, High 1-B at peak"

I would like to change that wording, at least for Thor (and maybe others like Sentry?) since High 3-A isn't really his peak. Right now he has the High 1-A thing, and if my Yggdrasil revision goes through then High 1-B would be his peak. Like maybe "5-B when holding back, High 3-A normally, High 1-B at peak" or "Varies from 5-B to High 3-A, High 1-B at peak"
yeah, that make sense. Especially this "Varies from 5-B to High 3-A, High 1-B at peak". since he one of those who can holds back to a very low level.

I have been gathering scans for Heralds (still in progress tho). I want 5-Bs and Base Heralds to have as many Planet feats since they all scale to one Hulk feat.
Agree completely agree, I never liked when a bunch of characters scales to a single feat (I'm looking at you hypersonic marvel characters). And who knows, maybe someone will calculate one of those many feats and we can get a higher value than before? That would be cool.

I'm a bit iffy on "those who consistently restrain themselves," maybe it's because I like to highball, I'd just put the highest tier they accomplished, but that's whatever. And those with Varies, I agree.

Then after that, i would tier Heralds based on Low, Mid and High which would ultimately lead to upgrading and downgrading of some heralds. then we can focus on upgrading the High 3-As
I agree with the idea of a small separation of the heralds with low, mid and high tier.

Last edited:
I have chosen not to elaborate at this time.

Ok, so everyone has a chance to work on whatever civilization they like, I've split the sandboxes into individual parts.
I've got some scans for the Annihilation Wave, Kree and Skrulls that I've been holding on to for over half a year, so this works out well.
Do you have something else on Kree? I made a significant work on it but I'm having trouble with the spaceships part

I have other stuff, I'm just busy.

Also, I think Small Star level works better for the Star of Vengeance. It's the same type of ship as the other one on the profile, and if it could one-shot a solar system (instead of just wiping out a sun, and therefore its accompanying solar system, with multiple volleys) it'd have destroyed Hala's sun.

Last edited:
we're waiting for Ultima to address the tiering for the Elder Gods of Earth in the "Revising Marvel's Abstracts: Part 3" thread eventually which will cover much of Marvel's magic side.
19TITANIC-ANNIVERSARY-top-superJumbo.jpg

I have other stuff, I'm just busy.

Also, I think Small Star level works better for the Star of Vengeance. It's the same type of ship as the other one on the profile, and if it could one-shot a solar system (instead of just wiping out a sun, and therefore its accompanying solar system, with multiple volleys) it'd have destroyed Hala's sun.
I would appreciate help when you can I knew from the start that Kree page would take a while so I'm not in a hurry. I can't find that guardians of the Galaxy book (free) you used on a scan so if you have anything else it would be great.

I would appreciate help when you can I knew from the start that Kree page would take a while so I'm not in a hurry.
The Kree are proving a tad complicated due to their lack of continuity and how their appearances list on the Marvel wiki is set up.

So, if it's ok, I might focus a bit more on the Skrulls and Rigellians, which works anyway since they pretty much directly scale to the Kree/Shi'ar (especially when it comes to their ships) and tend to have more concrete feats. When they're more filled out, I can circle back to focusing primarily on the Kree.

Ofc, that's not to say I won't put any focus on the Kree.

Also, on another note, the rating was Brown Dwarf level because I divided by time. But it should be Star level anyway due to Shi'ar scaling.

The Kree are proving a tad complicated due to their lack of continuity and how their appearances list on the Marvel wiki is set up.

So, if it's ok, I might focus a bit more on the Skrulls and Rigellians, which works anyway since they pretty much directly scale to the Kree/Shi'ar (especially when it comes to their ships) and tend to have more concrete feats. When they're more filled out, I can circle back to focusing primarily on the Kree.

Also, on another note, the rating was Brown Dwarf level because I divided by time. But it should be Star level anyway due to Shi'ar scaling.
You actually already helped a lot with that guardians of the Galaxy book, I started reading it and I already took quite a bit of info.

In the guardians of the galaxy book there was part where it's stated that an explosion of Nega energy was similar to a black hole even cracked reality, I think we would have no problem with star level

That only seems to refer to the nature of the collapse, rather than its ap.
Considering just earlier they have been describing the other attack as equal to a star and this it says "not like a star but a black hole", it makes it clear that is more powerful than the previous attacks, also it directly states it cracked reality and that everything was being sucked and destroyed. At the very least should be stronger than the previous supernova level attack

I agree that it's stronger (it'd logically have to be considering that it's the ship's entire drive system), just not necessarily with it being directly comparable to a black hole from that statement.

If it helps, the drives of both similar and lesser Shi'ar and Brood ships require the full power of a star to operate.

Last edited:
I agree that it's stronger (it'd logically have to be considering that it's the ship's entire drive system), just not necessarily with it being directly comparable to a black hole from that statement.
Actually it seems it was just a part of the drive system not the whole thing, the ship was funcional and still went back to a planet for repair.
If it helps, the drives of both similar and lesser Shi'ar and Brood ships require the full power of a star to operate.
It's actually pretty weird because it seems that Kree use negative zone energy to power their ships which I think it's tier 1 energy based on negative zone being extra dimensional. So kinda feels like star level would be pretty easily thing.

They're actually both pair annihilation reactors. In fact, Nega-Bombs work by splitting Nega-Bands to create a sphere of antimatter from the Negative Zone.

We don't know what element either of them actually use, though. Presumably it's some exotic material because Nega-Bomb radiation is FTL.
I found a marvel official website statement regarding Nega-energy being what makes up the negative zone and the guardians of the galaxy book directly staes they harness the nega energy itself not just anti matter

I thought Nega energy was the thing released when they annihilated it.
My understanding of the guardians of the galaxy book is that either the ship's engine somehow makes a portal that brings nega-energy to the ship, or they the engine have batteries that were filled with nega energy from a portal that exists in their home planet. The term Nega- energy is used a lot in this very book of the guardians of the galaxy, the Kree universal weapon apparently uses the same nega-energy which kinda gives it consistency since it was once capable of creating a star, matching silver surfer and there was a statement about Kree being capable of doing anything that galactus can give his heralds

Would collapsing infinite timelines in Marvel be 2-A or Low 1-A? And would making a machine that can do that be Extraordinary Genius or Supergenius. I'm asking because I'm making a profile for Zarrko the Tomorrow Man.
Earth-616 has a 2-A infinite multiverse within itself, so as long as there's no evidence that these "timelines" are numbered alternate earths, we'd default that to 2-A.

It'd be supergenius either way, I believe.

Would collapsing infinite timelines in Marvel be 2-A or Low 1-A? And would making a machine that can do that be Extraordinary Genius or Supergenius. I'm asking because I'm making a profile for Zarrko the Tomorrow Man.
Supergenius in terms of scale, but without sufficient inventive versatility it would likely become "At least Extraordinary Genius, likely Supergenius". 🙏

Earth-616 has a 2-A infinite multiverse within itself, so as long as there's no evidence that these "timelines" are numbered alternate earths, we'd default that to 2-A.

It'd be supergenius either way, I believe.
He's talking about infinite variation of time branching out from a central timeline, and mentions alternate Earths. So in that case, would it be Low 1-A? Here is the panel for context, it is specifically the last image. This is part of the same feat I mentioned a while back with Eric Masterson and Dargo Ktor, so it would theoretically apply to both Zarrko and Thor's peak. It included it as part of my Yggdrasil/Thor revision thread (still going but on hold), but I didn't know what tier it would be.

If Slorioth cannot be contained by infinite dimensions and is outside of them in a transcendent way, shouldn't he be Low 1-A and have BDE2?

I'm not sure if that'd boost Eternity (probably not), but it would bump Vishanti-tier people up from High 1-B to just flat out Low 1-A

Back