• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Just a note that I just read the latest Hulk annual, in which the Hulk and Thanos were evenly matched powervise.

I'm planning to make a Phalanx page.

It's confirmed the Phalanx will eventually become a Titan and later a Dominion.

Typically, we don't give characters keys for future selves that exist beyond current storylines. However, Dominions (and to a lesser extent, Titans) are omnitemporal within Overspace and actually bring about their own creation, meaning the Phalanx Dominion already exists and has existed.

So, would it be ok to include a Dominion key on their profile?

It's confirmed in the future timelines that the Phalanx become a Titan and later a Dominion.

Typically, we don't give characters keys for future selves that exist in the future of the current storyline like this. However, Dominions (and to a lesser extent, Titans) are omnitemporal within Overspace and actually bring about their own creation, meaning the Phalanx Dominion already exists and has existed.

What tier are they?

It's confirmed the Phalanx will eventually become a Titan and later a Dominion.

Typically, we don't give characters keys for future selves that exist in the future of the current storyline like this. However, Dominions (and to a lesser extent, Titans) are omnitemporal within Overspace and actually bring about their own creation, meaning the Phalanx Dominion already exists and has existed.

Question, aren't the phalanx described as being very similar in nature to Gods?

I read that it's from them scaring the Beyonders but I can't find a scan for that.
It's from Defenders: Beyond and Resurrection of Magneto.

Also, it's implied an enormous mass of Dominions would at least be capable of harming The Phoenix Force.
Is there anything worship based for the phalanx? I remember them having something like that but I forget.
Not that I can remember.

Plus, they're totally cut off from linearity by choice, so worship-based power would probably be a liability.

Holy **** if the phalanx are like that

What weapons do we even have that can hold them off?
The Phalanx aren't like that in the current timeline. But they are a Type III civilization on the Kardashev Scale, easily one of the stronger cultures in Marvel (far above the Badoon, Kree and Shi'ar), and even one of their constructs (Magus) tore a star in two.

As for Dominions, they're practically omnipotent even on an Abstract scale, but they also refuse to restrain themselves to space-time in any capacity.

The Phalanx aren't like that in the current timeline. But they are a Type III civilization on the Kardashev Scale, easily one of the stronger cultures in Marvel (far above the Badoon, Kree and Shi'ar), and even one of their constructs (Magus) tore a star in two.
That doesn't seem so impressive I remember during the Kree Skrull war with the cotati they having a weapon that would destroy the sun, and Carol Danvers was given the knowledge for a solar system weapon through her "kree awakening"

I assume you're referring to the star feat (which was pretty casual, btw).

It's much more impressive when you look into what a Magus actually is.

The Phalanx created Technarchies to categorise and convert planets, and each Technarchy doesn't know the other exists and thinks its unique in the universe. A Magus is the ruler of a Technarchy, and all of its children must eventually kill and replace it.

The actual Phalanx civilization is orders of magnitude more powerful and advanced than these Technarchies. In fact, Technarchies are planetary or instellar domains, whereas the Phalanx control an entire galaxy.

A Magus is, by no means, a superweapon to the Phalanx. He's their equivalent to a forgotten arm-chair general in an unrecognised military.

Plus, the Phalanx have canonically stomped both the Kree and Shi'ar, albeit through hax and deception.

I assume you're referring to the star feat (which was pretty casual, btw).

It's much more impressive when you look into what a Magus actually is.

The Phalanx created Technarchies to categorise and convert planets, and each Technarchy doesn't know the other exists and thinks its unique in the universe. A Magus is the ruler of a Technarchy, and all of its children must eventually kill and replace it.

The actual Phalanx civilization is orders of magnitude more powerful and advanced than these Technarchies. In fact, Technarchies are planetary or instellar domains, whereas the Phalanx control an entire galaxy.

A Magus is, by no means, a superweapon to the Phalanx. He's their equivalent to a forgotten arm-chair general.
Still doesn't look that impressive the Kree also have their own galaxy so does shi'ar, and I haven't even started mentioning Cosmi-rod or Nega-bands. Also I think I read somewhere that the kree created a cosmic cube, this part I don't remember well.

The true Phalanx unified A.I literally exists in a higher dimension, and across multiple dimensions. They once shifted the entire Large Magellanic Cloud (trapping the whole Post-Annihilation Kree Empire) out of sync with space-time and sealed it with an impenetrable energy barrier, which is something the characters said even Galactus can't do, just by constructing a single babel spire.

And that's really just scratching the surface.

Creating a cosmic cube isn't actually that hard. A.I.M did it. Basically, they make/find a pinhole to The Beyond, and contain whatever special element is unleashed.

I have a question for scarlet witch current this mean her for new key and H1-A This is only a question. I haven't make a CRT yet

(1)As the living darkhold, Scarlet witch was powerful enough to channing Chthon,(2) who stated to be chaos/deadly freedom that defying the Griever's grand designs, (3)and took his power for herself.

She became the true darkhold ,(4)the unending chaos (5)that is opposite to what will be .(6) She holds every life that isn't , wasn't or ever couldn't be. (7)The true darkhold stated to be what if, the space between what is and what will be. What if is possibility , it's everything .

(8)Scarlet witch is freedom and with possibility as her parton, she became the Ultimate Nexus , a being that can influence all possibilities and(8) realities ,(9)unbeholded to the design.Threaten to the set path by existing .She was able to handle the (10)Edge of reality and (11)overpowered the Griever.

The true Phalanx unified A.I literally exists in a higher dimension. They once shifted the entire Large Magellanic Cloud (trapping the whole Post-Annihilation Kree Empire) out of sync with space-time and sealed it with an impenetrable energy barrier, which is something the characters said even Galactus can't do, just by constructing a single babel spire.
That's more impressive. But I would still not call it "far above"
Creating a cosmic cube isn't actually that hard. A.I.M did it. Basically, they make/find a pinhole to The Beyond, and contain whatever special element is unleashed.
Explaining it in a simple way doesn't make it easy to do.

But they literally are stated to be far above them, especially when it comes to technological development. It's just blatant facts.

Plus, like I said, they've nearly destroyed the Shi'ar and Kree outright through subterfuge and technological superiority. The only thing that stopped that from happening were Earth and galactic heroes.

It being difficult doesn't mean most advanced civilizations in Marvel can't also do it.

Back