• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Still a feat tho. The first four issues and previous issues of Quicksilver's appearances just made it clear that Quicksilver is almost like Wanda in terms of existence
Quicksilver existence was not even close to scarlet witch, he was described as just scarlet witch emotional booster

Speaking of the Skrull and Kree, the best Kree ships can create explosions comparable to small supernovae during ship-to-ship battles, while Skrulls can lob solar system-destroying bombs into stars.

If anyone wants to help, I'd be more than happy to make a civilization for them.
I already tried to do a profile for Kree but as you said way too many appearances and a lot of them have nothing to do with the kree civilization because of Ronan showing up everywhere, so I would be happy to help.

I have chosen not to elaborate at this time.
I already tried to do a profile for Kree but as you said way too many appearances and a lot of them have nothing to do with the kree civilization because of Ronan showing up everywhere, so I would be happy to help.
Ok, so everyone has a chance to work on whatever civilization they like, I've split the sandboxes into individual parts.
I've got some scans for the Annihilation Wave, Kree and Skrulls that I've been holding on to for over half a year, so this works out well.

I have chosen not to elaborate at this time.

Ok, so everyone has a chance to work on whatever civilization they like, I've split the sandboxes into individual parts.
I've got some scans for the Annihilation Wave, Kree and Skrulls that I've been holding on to for over half a year, so this works out well.
Give me whatever you have on Kree and I will see what I have and see what I can do

Lol, I get Quicksilver, but why Wanda?
Well, she has a long history of behaving like a complete asshole, but unlike characters like Mystique, Mister Sinister, Apocalypse, Sebastian Shaw, Emma Frost, Magik, Hellstorm, Deadpool, and Doctor Doom, who are casually welcomed into supposed "hero" teams with open arms despite being either evil (Emma, Magik, and Deadpool), or satanic evil (the rest of the examples), the worst of those periods seem to have been driven by very severe mental illness/psychosis in which she was hallucinating waking nightmares that automatically affected reality due to her power. I do not have the impression that she is a genuinely evil person in herself. 🙏

3-Cs can scale from Jane Foster feat for now

Am looking for feats for 5-Bs
Jane Foster has a multi solar system feet not 3-C I assume that's what you mean? Anyways it's problematic, the reason the 3-C work is because Thor appears a lot and fights a lot, if we scaling with Jane Foster then I doubt the scaling chain can keep like this since Jane Foster didn't have as much fights as Thor. Also how exactly would Jane Foster herself scale? Wouldn't she scale to Thor anyways? Then she would be 5-B to H3-A.

Quoting Wanda:

not probable -- Thank the Hex, I can't kill you, But I don't need to. Not when my Brother just scattered your essence across time, and I can fractures the piece left behind.
Nothing prove any amping here.

Even in a Weakened stated, she could still do something.

Still impressive for Quicksilver. Dealing damage to a weakened Griever.

Jane Foster has a multi solar system feet not 3-C I assume that's what you mean? Anyways it's problematic, the reason the 3-C work is because Thor appears a lot and fights a lot, if we scaling with Jane Foster then I doubt the scaling chain can keep like this since Jane Foster didn't have as much fights as Thor. Also how exactly would Jane Foster herself scale? Wouldn't she scale to Thor anyways? Then she would be 5-B to H3-A.
Then what are we gonna do about 3-Cs?

Quoting Wanda:

Nothing prove any amping here.

Even in a Weakened stated, she could still do something.

Still impressive for Quicksilver. Dealing damage to a weakened Griever.
The Griever said that what they did was impossible, but Scarlet Witch just thanks to her hex magic ,which refers to a reason why Quicksilver was able to caused damage to The Griever, beacause Wanda cast out her hex to caused the improbable to happen-- that's all.

The Griever said that what they did was impossible, but Scarlet Witch just thanks to her hex magic ,which refers to a reason why Quicksilver was able to caused damage to The Griever, beacause Wanda cast out her hex to caused the improbable to happen-- that's all.
She casted out her spell as a distraction. The Griever, thinking the battle is between her and Wanda wasn't focus if another person might help.

When they were both communicating telepathically, Wanda told Pietro to run so he could hit The Griever. Wanda also challenged Quicksilver's speed, pissing him off a little.

Even Quicksilver was theorizing whether if he would survive or not by violently exploding and shattering local physics.

Wanda herself stated that Pietro shattered her essence across time. She even acknowledge his power as he is the one who can assist her in beating the Griever.

In the previous chapter, Quicksilver barely to an energy blast from the Griever.

In Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, Vision stating Quicksilver speed harnesses physics.
Also stating that him and Wanda both grew stronger consciously or not and both have redefined their powers.
Same arc, as stated by The Wizard that every new challenge strengthens The Twins.
Same arc said that Quicksilver is evolving, learning new tricks with his speed and said that there are more to come.

Another place stating that both are without limits

Griever, Never Queen, Lorna, Vision, all stating that Wanda and Pietro strengthen each other.

The Griever as imminence said that Wanda is powerful, Pietro is the catalyst and the accelerant and when as far as calling them Rare Beings

Something to think about is, why are they saying Together they could affect reality but not Wanda could affect reality?

All Quicksilver appearance from 2016 to present all point at Pietro having much potential just like his sister.

Jane Foster has a multi solar system feet not 3-C I assume that's what you mean? Anyways it's problematic, the reason the 3-C work is because Thor appears a lot and fights a lot, if we scaling with Jane Foster then I doubt the scaling chain can keep like this since Jane Foster didn't have as much fights as Thor.
I meant the feat on her profile

But if that is still 4-A, we add it to these feats and downgrade 3-Cs to 4-A
Also how exactly would Jane Foster herself scale? Wouldn't she scale to Thor anyways? Then she would be 5-B to H3-A.
That would work but she might get a possibly.

All Quicksilver appearance from 2016 to present all point at Pietro having much potential just like his sister.
What are you trying to tell me? Please abbreviate it. Are you saying that quicksilver is H1-A just because he attacked the griever when she was at her weakest point?

Nope. Not High 1-A since that form is her manifestation. Her Multiversal Form is High 1-A.
How did you know that was her manifestation??? Refer to what Vision said The Griever that Wanda fought came from The Void , outside of the cosmos

main-qimg-d81af8ca777512016bcb660f11b0671d

Low 1-A at a minimum, but you can make a case for High 1-A via Roma's statement that he can destroy Everything and reshape the entire Cosmos despite Roma knowing of literally the highest ends of the verse, being stronger than Tiamut, and the Abraxas Arc stuff. He's also consistently referred to as the most powerful Mutant even by a Galactus whose aware of all of Marvel's History, past, present and future, which would include some High 1-A portrayals of Mutants like Jamie Braddock who warped the White Hot Room. .

Then what are we gonna do about 3-Cs?
I meant the feat on her profile

But if that is still 4-A, we add it to these feats and downgrade 3-Cs to 4-A

That would work but she might get a possibly.
Going for 4-A with those feats (if they are accepted) might work although I'm not sure if those characters can cover all the current ones, if the scaling chain is not good enough to cover all current 3-Cs we are kinda screwed here. Well it's hard to find another character with this level of feats that is popular enough to show up all over Marvel but it's something that we can only fix after reviewing all profiles so we can't really do much now.

What is the policy on characters being stated by outside policies to be comparable to someone like Thor or Silver Surfer? And how do we determine whether the Thor that characters are fighting against or talking about is holding back? Like are these taken case by case, or is there some set of guidelines?

What is the policy on characters being stated by outside policies to be comparable to someone like Thor or Silver Surfer? And how do we determine whether the Thor that characters are fighting against or talking about is holding back? Like are these taken case by case, or is there some set of guidelines?
Most characters when compared to Thor, The Surfer, Hulk and other High Herald characters, we assume it's their base/holding back most of the time. Because these statement might be said by someone who doesn't know the full extent of those Heralds.

Especially if it's a character that is known to always hold back or vary in strength. E.g Sentry with his mental health and still hold back from fear of harming others and Void, Thor holding back when fighting mortals, Gladiator holding back his power not to destroy things and his confidence, Hulk holding back so he wouldn't harm others and his rage, Silver Surfer holds back to prevent damage, etc.

Unless these characters show a sign of being unrestricted like trying to kill, going berserk or bloodlusted then we say they are holding back.

Ikon stated that Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Quasar do restrict themselves from causing destruction of which Cosmo confirmed.

Shouldn't that statement hard-cap the Dominion as being below Universal Abstract tier?
I've looked into it a bunch myself, and no.

It only refers to the Dominions within linear space-time, where they're robbed of their higher-dimensionality/omnitemporality and left vulnerable. A character even attempted to become a Dominion (successfully, mind you, but it was overtaken by Mr Sinister) by summoning another Dominion into regular space-time to fry their processing power with a supernova and infect it with a virus.

Within the Outside, they're definitely well above Universal Abstracts.

I'm speculating, but I also think Storm using symbolic attacks was how she was able to harm the Dominions. They seem to be weakened by anything that ties them down to ephemeral existence.

Last edited:
I've looked into it a bunch myself, and no.

It only refers to the Dominions within linear space-time, where they're robbed of their higher-dimensionality/omnitemporality and left vulnerable. A character even attempted to become a Dominion (successfully, mind you, but it was overtaken by Mr Sinister) by summoning another Dominion into regular space-time to fry their processing power with a supernova.

Within the Outside, they're definitely well above Universal Abstracts.
Btw do you have the scan of them being threats to the Beyonders?
I'm speculating, but I also think Storm using symbolic attacks was how she was able to harm the Dominions. They seem to be weakened by anything that ties them down to ephemeral existence.
Tbf, the symbolic attacks are almost certainly magic, since Storm flat out says in an earlier issue in the series that magic is all about symbol and metaphor.

There's this one from Resurrection of Magneto #1, and these from Defenders: Beyond #2.

All of this refers almost exclusively to Enigma, a single Dominion.
I haven't read those stories, so I can't comment on agreement or disagreement, but I do have questions:
  1. It kind of seems like the Dominion's advantage over the Beyonders is them be non-linear while the Beyonders are linear, much like how that was the advantage in the Incursion storylines. Does that necessarily scale them to Beyonders in terms of actual powers?
  2. So, is the implication that the reason the Beyonders tried to destroy the Multiverse was to prevent the Dominion from rising?
  3. Are the Dominions that Storm hurt ones that were in Overspace, or were they the weaker ones that returned to space-time?
  4. What implication does Storm using symbolic attacks against them have on scaling?

Back