• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

ADCreHf5VtJbvitTeVxSAvvfb23H3vkfDnm6Ak7h7bofo_UKmzX6Oyq4RCNhYa413G8bdioeWbH-XhOn_4RAUuD_CTgbqbGF6awZLh1SF9J08hHuKu_Sd4Q=s0

Speaking of Thor, I got this scan of him being able to absorb radiation with Mjolnir in Kang the Conqueror Vol 1 3.

Dr Who, Narnia, and LotR. Britain be rising.
Honestly It'd be interesting to somehow index which countries are the source of the most powerful verses. I'd imagine that there would be a heavy American and Japanese bias just due to the type of verses people on this site like to catalogue, but it'd be interesting to see. I guess you could do it like how many High 1-A verses were created in said country, or do something like the top 5 strongest characters from a particular country.

Speaking of which, what actually are the highest rated verses on this site? I'd imagine Marvel is pretty high up there due to how many High 1-A characters there are, but how would you rank them in comparison to other verses?

I've got a question regarding a new marvel character profile. what would be allowed as a new character profile? Do they have to have more than 20 appearances? Or if they're massively important in their appearance and storyline. can they be added as an exception?

I've got a question regarding a new marvel character profile. what would be allowed as a new character profile? Do they have to have more than 20 appearances? Or if they're massively important in their appearance and storyline. can they be added as an exception?
20 for new profile and 15 for new key

Andrew Maguire / Alpha. He's from Spider-Man Big-Time and appears during the superior spiderman run when Doc Oct tries to gain his powers.
Andrew only have 14 appearances and he isn't a main villains.

The only exception is when the character is important for scaling which Andrew isn't.

Andrew only have 14 appearances and he isn't a main villains.

The only exception is when the character is important for scaling which Andrew isn't.
What exactly do you mean important for scaling? do you think that someone who's stated to be stronger than all Omega Level threats isn't important? or am I misunderstanding what you're talking about? (no offense intended just a bit confused generally)

What exactly do you mean important for scaling? do you think that someone who's stated to be stronger than all Omega Level threats isn't important?
He was never stated to be stronger than Omega Level threats and neither is he an Omega level threat. He is the first Alpha level threat as stated by Reed Richards (Amazing Spider-Man #692).
I misunderstanding what you're talking about?
What i meant is, despite his power level, a profile can't be created for him unless he has 20 comic appearance or his is a character that many other characters scales to or scale from.. that is to say his importance is great that we can't scale characters with far much comic appearances than him

He was never stated to be stronger than Omega Level threats and neither is he an Omega level threat. He is the first Alpha level threat as stated by Reed Richards (Amazing Spider-Man #692).

What i meant is, despite his power level, a profile can't be created for him unless he has 20 comic appearance or his is a character that many other characters scales to or scale from.. that is to say his importance is great that we can't scale characters with far much comic appearances than him
Sorry what i meant to say. is that Alpha level is described by Reed Richards to be superior to Omega Level Threats. like that is the case of the comic it's described maybe 10 times. if you have somewhere I can send scans and all of that I can send some scans for it.

Sorry what i meant to say. is that Alpha level is described by Reed Richards to be superior to Omega Level Threats. like that is the case of the comic it's described maybe 10 times. if you have somewhere I can send scans and all of that I can send some scans for it.
But if uh it requires 20+ issues. I guess ill just wait until I can dispute that rule or find an exception because I really wanted to spread Alpha. super underrated character with massive statements and feats.

Sorry what i meant to say. is that Alpha level is described by Reed Richards to be superior to Omega Level Threats.
An Alpha threat can't be superior to an Omega Level threat. It's just like the Wiki's tiering system. A Tier 2 can't be superior to Tier 1 character.

Omega Level threat are on their own level.

But if uh it requires 20+ issues. I guess ill just wait until I can dispute that rule or find an exception because I really wanted to spread Alpha. super underrated character with massive statements and feats.
Sure but for that to happen they must have 20 comic appearances or must be very useful in scaling.

Feel bad for Ewing that one time he was caught in a hurdle due to his artist intentionally drawing some Jewish signs wrong. Editorial was panicking about having to reprint the issues to fix it because the Star of David and some others were drawn in the opposite manner.

Still planning a Franklin Richards upgrade?
I'll see what Goofy has in store and if he's missing something I'll just add to it. He has some definitive scaling. Tiamut, who was capable of warping all of creation in the same comic series as the Abraxas Arc, had to explicitly wait until Franklin no longer protected Heroes Reborn in order to affect it. An Galactus amped by Franklin's power was able to harm Abraxas, and Uatu referred to him as a threat to all there is, as well as harming Multiversal Eternity/Infinity. Referring to him as the most powerful mutant period by a Galactus who is aware of the entirety of Marvel's history, past, present, and future. Stated as capable of creating Multiverses in History of the Marvel Universe. Stated directly that he could destroy the Multiverse in Captain Britain's corp. Roma believed Franklin can shape the Cosmos and could destroy Everything, and considering what Roma observes and what would constitute her definition of Everything (Same comics series doubles down that Roma observes the entirety of Multiversal Eternity and her job in general should imply such) , should imply far more than High 1-B. There are others, but these are the major ones that would at least imply an upgrade.

Feel bad for Ewing that one time he was caught in a hurdle due to his artist intentionally drawing some Jewish signs wrong. Editorial was panicking about having to reprint the issues to fix it because the Star of David and some others were drawn in the opposite manner.
Please explain. Which artist and when did this happen? 🙏

Please explain. Which artist and when did this happen? 🙏
It was a while back but there were insensitive and wrong drawings of the Jewish faith by the artist Joe Bennett. It was a while back during Immortal Hulk run.

Don't really like the recent portrayal as zeus in immortal thor. He is just generic bad guy , he was more than that in the hercules run.

I think that it is likely going to explore that some writers have depicted Thor as losing his head and becoming very arrogant when he gets too powerful. More specifically in the Black Winter and Reigning stories. 🙏

I think you are right. Hercules seemed uncomfortable with what Thor did, and Thor also didn't seem like he would stop here. I wonder if Thor is going to go around absorbing the power of other gods to try and challenge the Elder Gods?

wonder if they will draw parallels with atum since he also absorbed the elder gods and went mad with it. Maybe he will disperce the power like atum did
It would be pretty neat if Hercules had to re-gather the Thor Corp from earlier in the run to try and stop a crazy Thor. Kinda like Blood and Thunder but actually good.

Back