• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Also, JM Demattis didn't write the issue of Fantastic Four #290, right?

Because if he didn't, the hyperspace stuff from that and the Infinite-Dimensional Beyonder stuff should ensure that the high 1-B stuff stays, and in turn Eternity should still be Low 1-A (or maybe 1-A via either BDE 2 and/or R>F)
Don't forget the Cascade of "ever-increasing spheres and sedimentary layers of heavens encrusting the tiny shell of this universe."

Or the "infinite-dimensional space" the Ghostworks would've ascended into.

Don't forget the Cascade of "ever-increasing spheres and sedimentary layers of heavens encrusting the tiny shell of this universe."

Or the "infinite-dimensional space" the Ghostworks would've ascended into.
Wait, none of that is Demattis? If so then that's a relief.

I still don't agree with a cosmology split, but I guess we'll wait to see what Ultima thinks.

I'm just bewildered that we accept one for DC to split J.M. DeMatteis's stories yet his Marvel stories are no different; he recycles his Hindu-based Cosmology, duality story, dream and dreamer logic, and we’re so hesitant to split it just because it would “maybe” downgrade the main continuity is quite petty if you ask me.

I thought we universally all agree that his works’ can stand alone as a separate Cosmology. The only other proposition I can propose is still divide the profile of the Creator and the One Above All, add his characters into the Cosmology, and for the reused characters in his story create a key for each. That would just create more confusion, work, and won’t even make sense in their context. For example, Oblivion is treated as an infinite non-being and the personification of the Creator's unconscious: whose uncreated and unsurpassable and only second to the Creator, yet we see Hickman and Ewing only treat him as a universal entropic nihilistic concept who is no more powerful or no more important than the Tribunal and the rest of the cosmic entities.

Last edited:

Only 6 issues seems too little to me, but we don't have any rules against alternative universes issue-requiments last I remember, so it's whatever.
I’ll give it some more thought, at most I’d wait until the end of the year before I put them up.

448934998_1998343513895723_1219504680362522953_n.jpg
448950552_1998343543895720_1494606876279440714_n.jpg
449050116_1998343557229052_3392850915913209225_n.jpg

Covers to Moon Knight: Fist Of Khonshu #0 and #1

"FULL MOON RISING! As an avatar and agent of the Egyptian God of the Moon, Khonshu, former mercenary Marc Spector has died and come back to life on more than one occasion. To the ignorant, his fate beyond death’s grasp may seem idyllic, but being chosen as a fists of Khonshu comes with a heavy cost! And, like bones in a street fight, Marc Spector, and the multitudes he contains, may be about to break!"

My boy is back, and with a new outfit:

449226141_1998343580562383_271950548988794326_n.jpg

I've just finished reading it, it was a cool issue. I wasn't expecting Marc appearing there, lmao.
I expected either that Kunshu was just going to clean the skies or empower Moon Hunter to help the avengers or something I also did not expected him to just straight up revive every one of his "kids" to the playground

I expected either that Kunshu was just going to clean the skies or empower Moon Hunter to help the avengers or something I also did not expected him to just straight up revive every one of his "kids" to the playground
Hunter's Moon does that with a smaller scale all of the time in the Moon Knight run, so to me, it was expected. I think the Avengers will take care of Blade and his friends while Moon Knight and his brothers takes care of the vampire army.

Also Moon Knight: Fist Of Khonshu #0 is a direct sequel of Blood Hunt #4, so we will most likely get more behind-the-scenes of Moon Knight reviving and him leading his brothers.

Genuine question. On Wiccan's profile ( https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Wiccan_(Marvel_Comics) )
The High Outerverse Level justification is based on him creating the Elder Gods. So, shouldn't the "create the Elder Gods" justification in the High Hyperverse Level instead be located within the High Outerverse Level Justification , or just straight up removed out of redundancy for having the same justification twice ?

Genuine question. On Wiccan's profile ( https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Wiccan_(Marvel_Comics) )
The High Outerverse Level justification is based on him creating the Elder Gods. So, shouldn't the "create the Elder Gods" justification in the High Hyperverse Level instead be located within the High Outerverse Level Justification , or just straight up removed out of redundancy for having the same justification twice ?
The version of the scan used in the High 1-B justifications should be removed for redundancy.

I just scanned a bit for old calcs that can still be usable and found some pretty cool things like even more 9-A stuff to accompany Kulf's calc, but something more fun is Eficiente's old calc that puts Moon Knight, when amped, at Massively FTL+ attack speed that also works for Khonshu. I wonder how many of these old calcs can still be used.

Back