• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Me: How can I find more magic hax for Marvel?

Marvel: Has the book/comic Doctor Strange: The Book of the Vishanti

Me: By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth, let's go!

Me: How can I find more magic hax for Marvel?

Marvel: Has the book/comic Doctor Strange: The Book of the Vishanti

Me: By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth, let's go!

Low 1-A range magic?
GsbBbAKN0R_ow3lZXHUEHHY3n1k81SRrESyspibOVoo4j1VSy9Mcdvflw8xOqadJdTWBOsDuVeAC1vob_Y14SmWh3WqJpFyjcg29_g6aWDTrBuze026xL1qR3E3wrL9HWYQOw5Yceg=s0

Low 1-A range magic?
GsbBbAKN0R_ow3lZXHUEHHY3n1k81SRrESyspibOVoo4j1VSy9Mcdvflw8xOqadJdTWBOsDuVeAC1vob_Y14SmWh3WqJpFyjcg29_g6aWDTrBuze026xL1qR3E3wrL9HWYQOw5Yceg=s0
Nevertheless, just saw now your CRT about astral forms, so Astral Form + Telepathy + Magic all in one is Low 1-A
Actually, since Magic makes up multiple high 1-B realms (like Limbo and the entire High 1-B mystic half of the universe) and literally revolves around affecting the underlying foundation of the universe (referring to the Low 1-A universal Eternity), I was planning on giving Basic Magic Low 1-A potency, but probably not Low 1-A range.

Low 1-A range dimensional travel with magic is possible though, based on the above scan.

And yes, all magic can damage/affect/destroy astral forms, which are Low 1-A.

Low 1-A range

Actually, since Magic makes up multiple high 1-B realms (like Limbo and the entire High 1-B mystic half of the universe) and literally revolves around affecting the underlying foundation of the universe (referring to the Low 1-A universal Eternity), I was planning on giving Basic Magic Low 1-A potency, but probably not Low 1-A range.

Low 1-A range dimensional travel with magic is possible though, based on the above scan.

And yes, all magic can damage/affect/destroy astral forms, which are Low 1-A.
Wait there, do you really want to give low 1-A to anyone who can use magic?

So they equate an infinite superiority with a transfinite one?
You might be unaware of this, but infinite and transfinite is the same thing.

Transfinite = trans(cendent) + finite, it just means something that is not a finite number, that is exactly what infinite is.

Wait there, do you really want to give low 1-A to anyone who can use magic?
What Excel and Higashi said, it'll be a smurf hax in potency.

Like how D&D people who are 2-A have 1-A hax, or how everyone in God of War, even the tier 6 people, have 5D hax for all their magic.

Or how Xavier has Low 1-A mind hax via fighting the Low 1-A Phoenix Force across Infinite Planes of Reality.

Last edited:
Or how Xavier has Low 1-A mind hax via fighting the Low 1-A Phoenix Force across Infinite Planes of Reality.
Speaking of haxes

What do you think about this (Hulk related mind resistant)

Hulk vs Xavier | World War Hulk: X-Men #1

Resisted The Stranger's Mind Control | Tales to Astonish Vol 1 #89

Resisted The Shaper Of Worlds (Also Possible Dream and Reality Wrapping resistance) | Incredible Hulk Vol 1 #155

Does this count as resistance? Hulk vs Stephen Strange during World War Hulk Issue 3

Hulk remembered Sentry despite the entire world didn't remembering him. Everyone on Earth including the Heroes memories were made to forget Sentry ( i have forgotten who made them forget Either Dr Strange or Sentry himself i can't remember). We might get resistance to memory manipulation | Sentry Vol 1 #3.

From the link you mentioned: In mathematics, transfinite numbers or infinite numbers are numbers that are "infinite" in the sense that they are larger than all finite numbers.

If you meant exclusively Aleph 1, you wouldn't mention it by calling it a transfinite number alone, Aleph Null is also a transfinite number.
If "transfinite" is used to refer to numbers from Aleph 0 onwards and I already mentioned infinity, it is obvious that I am not referring to Aleph 0 when I say "transfinite".
And more in the context of what is being discussed, it is understood that I am talking about Aleph 1 onwards.

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1) (All gamma radiation, in its most primal and abstract form that is neither particle nor wave, is an emanation of The One Below All. It is comes for The Below place where the One Below All stays. The Below Place is also the lowest point of all, the infinite abyss that lies underneath creation as its bedrock, encompassing the Qlippoth that serve as the dark reflections of each Sefirot in the Mystery. The Below Place is stated to be everywhere at once, simultaneously an infinite distance away from creation and all around it, being "where everyone has always been," and The One Below All itself is described as a face of creation as a whole, "the one we can't bear to see"). Exposed to gamma rays brings out the darkest aspect of a person well-being. Gamma Powered individual exist in the below place and the real world at same time

is this Conceptual type 1 gamma?

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1) (All gamma radiation, in its most primal and abstract form that is neither particle nor wave, is an emanation of The One Below All. It is comes for The Below place where the One Below All stays. The Below Place is also the lowest point of all, the infinite abyss that lies underneath creation as its bedrock, encompassing the Qlippoth that serve as the dark reflections of each Sefirot in the Mystery. The Below Place is stated to be everywhere at once, simultaneously an infinite distance away from creation and all around it, being "where everyone has always been," and The One Below All itself is described as a face of creation as a whole, "the one we can't bear to see"). Exposed to gamma rays brings out the darkest aspect of a person well-being. Gamma Powered individual exist in the below place and the real world at same time

is this Conceptual type 1 gamma?
Excellent work, and this looks absolutely fine to me.

Why not make a CRT for this?

Btw, in the first appearance(s) of the Mindless Ones, they are a threat to even Dormammu and Strange, and they're even portrayed on that level at least once in a modern comic, so while obviously most Mindless Ones would be nowhere near this level, shouldn't there be something saying that some Mindless Ones can go up to Tier 1?

Also, since Mindless Ones are an expression of magical energy, a particular vibration of the intersection between the membranes of magical dimensions, what powers does that give them in regards to their physiology?

Btw, in the first appearance(s) of the Mindless Ones, they are a threat to even Dormammu and Strange, and they're even portrayed on that level at least once in a modern comic, so while obviously most Mindless Ones would be nowhere near this level, shouldn't there be something saying that some Mindless Ones can go up to Tier 1?

Also, since Mindless Ones are an expression of magical energy, a particular vibration of the intersection between the membranes of magical dimensions, what powers does that give them in regards to their physiology?
Varies from 9-B to High 8-C for their weaker members; 5-B, High 3-A, up to Low 1-A for their strongest?

Okay. Is that a reality where One More Day/Joe Quesada did not happen?

So, since the abilities from the Astral Form were accepted, something came to my mind:

The Sentry/The Void should have Astral Form Physiology since they are mental constructs that came from Robert's mind and are materialized in the physical world by his powers.

Make a CRT for it, sounds interesting.
Is this the abilities that those that can Physically interact or Touch Astral will get?

Powers gained from affecting an Astral Form
Soul Manipulation*
Memory Manipulation* - Galactus was able to alter the Silver Surfer's memories by tampering with his soul[28].
Mind Manipulation*
Non-Physical Interaction* (Soul - Energy, Intangibility - Incorporeality - Abstract Minds, Emotions/Personality, Memory, Ideas, Narrative, Thoughts, Life Force - Concept Type 3 - Information Type 2 - Nonexistent Nature Type 2, Aspect 1, 2, & 3)
Empathic Manipulation*
Limited Causality Manipulation/Limited Plot Manipulation* - Since the Astral Plane is the realm of narrative, to affect one's Astral Form is to affect their personal narrative.
Limited Information Manipulation (Type 2)*: Astral Forms are abstractions of sentient minds represented as loci of informational potential within the infinite psychic matrix of the Astral Plane[2], so to affect one's Astral Form is to affect their personal informational potential.
Life Manipulation*: All souls, human or otherwise (such as that of Clea, a higher-dimensional being known as a Faltine), also contain their life force, which is a power described as "pure life itself, an infinite totality beautiful beyond comprehension-a power capable of shaping or shaking a universe". Furthermore, the human mind, soul, and "essential life-force" are stated to be one and the same.

I mean, if you can only touch them you just get the NPI, but affecting them (and/or destroying them) gets you those other powers.
Now with the accepted nature of souls in Marvel, returning from the destruction of the soul shouldn't be High-Godly regen feat? Since it contains all the information of somebody and other concepts.

I also was thinking, if this is accepted, Sentry and Void should get Mid-Godly regeneration. Both of them are part of Robert's psyche and also separate entities, and both of them were erased from his mind and the minds of every being on Earth, and still they came back not only once but three times.

I mean, if you can only touch them you just get the NPI, but affecting them (and/or destroying them) gets you those other powers.
This Kind of NPI?

Non-Physical Interaction* (Soul - Energy, Intangibility - Incorporeality - Abstract Minds, Emotions/Personality, Memory, Ideas, Narrative, Thoughts, Life Force - Concept Type 3 - Information Type 2 - Nonexistent Nature Type 2, Aspect 1, 2, & 3)

Back