• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

What do we do with fenris?
He can clearly kill odin but that's the only High 1-B feat for him.

What do we do with fenris?
He can clearly kill odin but that's the only High 1-B feat for him.

Leave him as he is for now. Odin has a Varies rating from 3-C to High 1-B, so for all we know Fenris could only kill Odin at his weakest. Besides, Thor-level characters have killed Fenris

Tbh, Doom's profile wouldn't hurt to have 1-2 more quotes.

In particular:

"It was...is...and always will be...DOOM who pulls the strings."

Or how about this one:

"I am DOOM. Destroyer of worlds, what Gods dare stand against me?”
The second quote above can be added along with Doom's current quote if you wish, but I think that any more than that would turn into spam.

Last edited:
The second quote above can be added along with Doom's current quote if you wish, but I think that any more than that would turn into spam.

Tbh, I kinda want to replace Doom's current quote with those two.

I mean, that whole speech from Doomwar is awesome...but it's also hypocritical.

In Emperor Doom, Doom took over the world, made it a paradise, and then got bored and gave up. So unless Doomwar was a retcon of that 80's issue, I feel like the quote is...awkward contextually.

No, part of Doom's entire character is that he is an extremely vain and petty hypocrite and totalitarian egomaniac.

No, part of Doom's entire character is that he is an extremely vain and petty hypocrite and totalitarian egomaniac.
Oh I know that, but that does kinda take away from the epicness of his Doomwar quote about creating a utopia since we know that's a dubious claim.

Btw, another good Doom quote is:

You have stolen fire from heaven to hold in your hands. How could I object? I have done the same myself-with one significant difference.

I wore gloves.

Wasn't there a Doom quote about how becoming a God was beneath him? We could use that quote if it exists.

Wasn't there a Doom quote about how becoming a God was beneath him? We could use that quote if it exists.
Oh yes.

"I was a God once. I found it beneath me."

What's hilarious, asides from it being beautifully used in Doom vs Lex Luthor (no seriously that was an awesome delivery), is that in Issue #7 of the 2023 Fantastic Four comic run, Doom says this gem:

"Doom does not place himself beneath a mere God".

Oh I know that, but that does kinda take away from the epicness of his Doomwar quote about creating a utopia since we know that's a dubious claim.
Well, the current quote does explain how Doom perceives himself at least, even though he was likely lying or deluding himself, but yes, it does kind of send a bad impression that our wiki is in favour of totalitarianism if we keep it, despite that it is really well written.
Btw, another good Doom quote is:

You have stolen fire from heaven to hold in your hands. How could I object? I have done the same myself-with one significant difference.

I wore gloves.
That doesn't particularly define Doom's character in a distinctive manner, so I do not like it. My apologies.

Well, the current quote does explain how Doom perceives himself at least, even though he was likely lying or deluding himself, but yes, it does kind of send a bad impression that our wiki is in favour of totalitarianism if we keep it, despite that it is really well written.
I don't think it sends a message that the wiki supports it (we're a fun site with all sorts of characters, both good and nasty, represented).
That doesn't particularly define Doom's character in a distinctive manner, so I do not like it. My apologies.
I mean, it does reflect how he steals power from the Gods. Like, all the time if you know Doom.

But I didn't intend it as a quote for his page, I just thought it was a good quote.

The 2 I support are:
"It was...is...and always will be...DOOM who pulls the strings."

"I am DOOM. Destroyer of worlds, what Gods dare stand against me?”

The "destroyer of worlds" quote can be used if you wish. The other ones are not well-written and distinctive enough in comparison.

Ok, but as of until the revisions for that (since it'll likely be a while before Ultima is ready to make part 3), would it be 4-D or 5-D?
Well, we already scale Dark Dimension to Low 1-A sooo, and there are statments for hells to be pan-dimensional outright, so i think we can say they already are accepted pretty much.

Well, we already scale Dark Dimension to Low 1-A sooo,
Kinda weird how it's Low 1-A even though it's still inside of the Low 1-A Eternity.

I mean we know it is at least High 1-B since it's >> the High 1-B normal universe, but still.
and there are statments for hells to be pan-dimensional outright, so i think we can say they already are accepted pretty much.
Fair enough.

Kinda weird how it's Low 1-A even though it's still inside of the Low 1-A Eternity.

I mean we know it is at least High 1-B since it's >> the High 1-B normal universe, but still.

Fair enough.
No wait, it's High 1-B, dormammu is Low 1-A when he's inside it, sorry.

Back