• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Idk why it's considered a non feat. Nate helping him defeat Galactus doesn't seem as outlandish. Also the original one was from Spider-Man, who might have been watching the fight from the ground and it's probably hard for him to know what was going up there. Especially since sentry was a bigger hero than Nate back then

Idk why it's considered a non feat. Nate helping him defeat Galactus doesn't seem as outlandish. Also the original one was from Spider-Man, who might have been watching the fight from the ground and it's probably hard for him to know what was going up there. Especially since sentry was a bigger hero than Nate back then
How powerful is Nate Grey?

1bvskn4842k61.jpg

i think the x-men played it smart not to join the civil war, Why should they give a shit about it when they're already being prosecuted by normal humans.

anyway yeah the avengers didn't give a shit about shit that's happened to mutants. (although i think this applies only to people like ironman) Captain america has a heart of gold so i don't think it applies to him. (maybe i'm wrong)

So, can someone explain to be fractured dimensions? I heard that eternity is 6.6D which supposedly means 11D according to confluctor and someone from quora

Long story short, back in the 70s 9r something there was a doctor strange comic which mentioned fractured dimensions which is why we rate eternity and them lot at 6.6D. But around 2010, Hank Pym made a discovery of 11D universal eternity.

Long story short, back in the 70s 9r something there was a doctor strange comic which mentioned fractured dimensions which is why we rate eternity and them lot at 6.6D. But around 2010, Hank Pym made a discovery of 11D universal eternity.

is emma frost right about what she said to iron man or no?

Is this when hank pym and eternity met?

Can't see it
if it's true why isn't he upgraded to High 1-C and do you have a scan?
Cause I can't be asked with marvel/dc cosmology and cosmic side anymore 💀

Too much work with zero pay off, not really worth it

Hmm, i dont know if this is strong evidence.
But, considering doctor strange did say that eternity had “many more dimensions then four” which is definitely not 5D or 6D considering 5 or 6 are not really “many more"
And considering 6.2-6.6D isnt really quantifiable

Maaaayyybbeeeee this could do something? Idk

Technically eternity has the NZ inside of him too, which is well... Iirc alnoik gathered scans for like high 1b or 1b.

x-men and avengers seem to hate each other.

it’s like avengers don’t give a shit to them.
Idc lol. **** the X-Men tho

I thought eternity only embodied the 4D side of the universe
Now that i think about it that does seem dumb
No, no, no. A singular eternity (616 in this case) contains multiple dimensions, including NZ and essentially the crossroad. Anything below the overspace (for a specific dimension) is usually contained within a singular eternity.

That also includes the underspace, macroverse and microverse and some more.

Interestingly, FF Annual 27 also had a dimension that heavily resembled the Overspace and was called a 16 dimensional superspace.

Back