• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Hello.

Would it be fine if I add Supernatural Willpower to She-Hulk, as she was physically and mentally tortured by the Winter Guard for several weeks in a systematic brainwashing procedure without truly having it corrupt her or affect her personality in the slightest, during Jason Aaron's current Avengers run (issues #46-49), and she quickly recovered back to her old self afterwards.

Given that this is about her fundamental moral and mental strength, not her physical power, I think that it should be added to both of her incarnations.

Hello.

Would it be fine if I add Supernatural Willpower to She-Hulk, as she was physically and mentally tortured by the Winter Guard for several weeks in a systematic brainwashing procedure without truly having it corrupt her or affect her personality in the slightest, during Jason Aaron's current Avengers run (issues #46-49), and she quickly recovered back to her old self afterwards.

Given that this is about her fundamental moral and mental strength, not her physical power, I think that it should be added to both of her incarnations.
Definitely a good idea to add it

Well, I do regular cleanup and layout formatting work that is within my jurisdiction, and also correct intelligence statistics that blatantly do not match what is described in the intelligence sections, but other than that I do try to stick to our regulations and formalities as closely as is rationally feasible in combination with me being able to properly do my job of helping to take care of the wiki.

Well, it seems to be of acceptable quality, but not much more than that.

What do you have in mind to change in it?

Tbh we need another famous marvel weapon guys.

the infinity gauntlet is hogging all of it. It’s really just an overrated Oven Mitt with kidney stones on it.

Is the outlier note even necessary? Dying from being thrown into the sun has nothing to do with Mangog’s durability, it just means he has terrible heat resistance.

rsz_utopiameans.png

what's life in latveria like? (do people starve to death and stuff) I hope i'm not making any doom fanboys here mad.

and is life under doom both in his country and in the world (assuming he took over it) bad?

no, while it is true that there are certain rules about the use of things from other countries, it is relatively normal, Doom does whatever it takes to make people love him

so life under doom wouldn't be that bad.

also i heard that you can ask for asylum in latveria too but you must swear allegiance to doom. That's all he asks of you.

At least confluctor didn’t tell me that Thanos has resistance negation resistance

so if you have tier 1 resistance negation

just use it on Thanos and bye bye death/conceptual resistance.

Back