• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
  • Both at Low 2-C
  • Neptune and Nepgear start in they human form but can transform into the HDD Key in average shares
  • Kai is in his Post Releasement Key and Nya in her Tournament of the Sources Key
  • Speed equal
  • They start 20 meters apart
  • They fight on the back of a flying whale with MT Everest level size, with very Muddy ground, above the pacific ocean

Votes

The Godeness sisters: thetechmaster36

Neptune and Nepgear profiles
c1609770-95ed-4aae-a0fc-768f55a2528a.jpg

The Shinobi siblings:
Kai and Nya profiles
images

Last edited:
They're mainly close-quarters characters as their fighting style revolves around swordplay and whatnot

That said though, Neptune and Nepgear both have access to the White Orb, which essentially makes them invisible to both Kai and Nya by way of manipulating their vision to make them not appear at all. And neither Kai nor Nya are capable of sensing the Nep sisters (they don't have Extrasensory Perception or Enhanced Senses to determine their location) so they are essentially fighting blind.

The Nep sisters also have their Game Discs, which allow them to inflict Paralysis, Poison, and Power Null all at the same time; none of which Kai or Nya resist and will cripple them in they get hit even once. And taking into account both the Nep sisters' skill (I mean, seriously, Neptune's skill section is longer than all of Nya's P&A tabs combined lmao), as well as Kai and Nya being marginally gimped by Weaken Enemies, landing a hit on either of the ninja won't be a problem whatsoever.

I'm not sure what exactly the scaling for Kai and Nya look like in their current keys, though, so they could possibly have an AP gap? Doesn't seem like it'll be super useful though

That said though, Neptune and Nepgear both have access to the White Orb, which essentially makes them invisible to both Kai and Nya by way of manipulating their vision to make them not appear at all.
Kai and Nya resist perception hax
And neither Kai nor Nya are capable of sensing the Nep sisters (they don't have Extrasensory Perception or Enhanced Senses to determine their location) so they are essentially fighting blind.
Kai is capable of fighting with his eyes closed just fine

The Nep sisters also have their Game Discs, which allow them to inflict Paralysis, Poison, and Power Null all at the same time; none of which Kai or Nya resist and will cripple them in they get hit even once. And taking into account both the Nep sisters' skill (I mean, seriously, Neptune's skill section is longer than all of Nya's P&A tabs combined lmao),
That's if they don't get burned to death by Kai's gigantic range. (And btw, power null doesn't stop from using Spinjitzu, which can be used even without Elemental Power)
as well as Kai and Nya being marginally gimped by Weaken Enemies,
What "weaken enemies". Most of the time this happens, the Ninjas are weakened as well
landing a hit on either of the ninja won't be a problem whatsoever.
The Siblings are not skilless.
Kai and Nya can match Acronix and Krux in combat, and these guys are capable of this
Nya can match Post Releasement Nokt in combat, who is capable of skill stomp Cinder, that same guy who was beating weaker Ninjas (at the time) in combat
Kai is able to take on an army of 20 clones all by himself at once for a bit before Nokt amp himself up and beat him
Kai is capable of fighting mid air pretty well
Nya can match Clouse in skills this well

There's much more I can add if necessary
I'm not sure what exactly the scaling for Kai and Nya look like in their current keys, though, so they could possibly have an AP gap? Doesn't seem like it'll be super useful though
There is. They have RDT which scales above Shatterspin, who is a 10x power amp

Kai and Nya resist perception hax
Perception of time =/= one's vision. Just because they can resist having their perception of time from being changed (which itself is honestly not very impressive, and is vaguely even perception manipulation in the first place) doesn't mean they can resist having their vision, i.e. what they actually see, from being changed. The two are separate things altogether.

Think of it as resisting one aspect of an ability, but not others, kind of like Time Manipulation.
In this instance, Kai's enemies were all within arm's reach (or, I guess, sword's reach lol), and he knew the Serpentine were right in front of him too. In this scenario, though, he has NO CLUE where neither Neptune nor Nepgear are whatsoever. It's not the same as knowing your opponent is right next to you and being able to whack them. He is fighting the equivalent of two entirely invisible, undetectable entities.
That's if they don't get burned to death by Kai's gigantic range.
That's if Kai even knows where to shoot. Which he won't, given he has no idea where his opponents are going to be.
(And btw, power null doesn't stop from using Spinjitzu, which can be used even without Elemental Power)
That's fine, but what will they do about the Paralysis and Poison? Neither of which they resist, for the record.
What "weaken enemies".
This:
Statistics Reduction (Via "Weaken Enemies", which hinders the statistics of any enemy, lowering them by around 25 to 30 percent)
Again, it's marginal, but that's still something.
Skill stuff
This is all well and good, and I'm not denying that they're both skilled fighters in their own rights. But I don't see either of them really matching up to Neptune in skill just going by what you presented alone. Nepgear, you could argue maybe. Though, that wouldn't really change my point that they'd have an easy time landing attacks on both of the ninjas.
There is. They have RDT which scales above Shatterspin, who is a 10x power amp
That could possibly be helpful, but I'd also like to bring up the fact that Neptune and Nepgear are reducing the damage they receive from any attacks Kai and Nya throw at them through this:
  • Damage Reduction (Through the use of Blue Idea Chips, Neptune/Nepgear is able to take reduced damage from Dragon, Ghost, Insect, Plant, Aquatic, Slime, Avian, Data, Animal, Machine, Inorganic, Human, and Goddess category enemies, as well as take reduced damage from Physical, Magical, and Elemental attacks)
Meaning it's not going to be as effective as it would normally be. Also, they have Passive Healing to heal off the damage they receive regardless.

In this scenario, though, he has NO CLUE where neither Neptune nor Nepgear are whatsoever
Well technically, they would know where they are when the fight start, like 20 meters in front of them due to SBA, but It would cause problems when they start moving around.

Trought, the ground they stand is filled with mud, so they could probally follow they footprints when. They aphroach. That is, If they don't decide to jump to avoid that.

Last edited:
In this instance, Kai's enemies were all within arm's reach (or, I guess, sword's reach lol), and he knew the Serpentine were right in front of him too. In this scenario, though, he has NO CLUE where neither Neptune nor Nepgear are whatsoever. It's not the same as knowing your opponent is right next to you and being able to whack them. He is fighting the equivalent of two entirely invisible, undetectable entities.
Ninjas normally learns from fights they have saw, and the Ninjas has shown to be able to find an invisible by using Spinjitzu to spray dust around them. The terrain is perfect for that too. Jay's powers are also effective against invisible enemies like this, and Nya possess them
That's if Kai even knows where to shoot. Which he won't, given he has no idea where his opponents are going to be.
Their ability isn't passive, so they'll be able to know around where they are
That's fine, but what will they do about the Paralysis and Poison? Neither of which they resist, for the record.
Spinjitzu + Block the blast
That could possibly be helpful, but I'd also like to bring up the fact that Neptune and Nepgear are reducing the damage they receive from any attacks Kai and Nya throw at them through this:
They can start with Spinjitzu, suffer from Attack Reduction, and then boost up their power again throught RDT
Meaning it's not going to be as effective as it would normally be. Also, they have Passive Healing to heal off the damage they receive regardless.
The 10x gap will one shot them if they use RDT.

That is, If they don't decide to jump to avoid that.
which i can assure you they will

or they can teleport, or they can do stuff
like this

anything to avoid the squishy brown substance
This is fair, though I would hesitate to assume that they would outright start with this. They also have ways to avoid this; in both cases they can leap into the air, which pretty much invalidates the latter case, and it makes the former case more difficult to occur, but not outright impossible.
Their ability isn't passive, so they'll be able to know around where they are
It is technically passive, just not entirely; it's always activated by virtue of Flag Items functioning like that (they're activated when you obtain one by default), and in this instance, the White Orb's function ceases only if either one of them lands an attack on an enemy.
Uh, no, they're not just going to Spinjitzu status effects off of them. In fact, they won't even get the chance to because the Paralysis status will make them actionless to begin with; they'll be unable to do anything because of it. And they can be inflicted through any of their attacks, including their melee attacks. Meaning one hit of the sword, and it's game over for the ninjas.
They can start with Spinjitzu, suffer from Attack Reduction, and then boost up their power again throught RDT
Do they always start with Spinjitzu though? Is Spinjitzu an opening move that they use frequently, or is it something that they used in the midst of a battle? And, also, does Kai regularly pull out the Rising Dragon Technique? Or is it something that he'll only use if he's backed into a corner and/or against someone who is evidently more powerful than him in some way? There's an important distinction to be made.
The 10x gap will one shot them if they use RDT.
I acknowledge that, but as I asked above, is this something that Kai uses regularly? If it's not, then it'd pretty much be a non-factor in this case, as by the time he'll think to use it, he's going to be inflicted with both the Poison and Paralysis status effects, hindering him entirely.

It is technically passive, just not entirely; it's always activated by virtue of Flag Items functioning like that (they're activated when you obtain one by default), and in this instance, the White Orb's function ceases only if either one of them lands an attack on an enemy.
Kai could directly launch an explosion towards them which can be a problem when they start activating it
including their melee attacks. Meaning one hit of the sword, and it's game over for the ninjas.
Well that's gonna be a problem for them considering the Ninjas always dodge incoming blows coming at them
Do they always start with Spinjitzu though? Is Spinjitzu an opening move that they use frequently, or is it something that they used in the midst of a battle?
Both

And, also, does Kai regularly pull out the Rising Dragon Technique? Or is it something that he'll only use if he's backed into a corner and/or against someone who is evidently more powerful than him in some way? There's an important distinction to be made.
Kai used RDT in every fight he got in since he unlocked it, nearly the same for Nya

Kai could directly launch an explosion towards them which can be a problem when they start activating it
It doesn't start activating; it is activated. That is to say, they start the match already invisible. Kai can shoot a projectile for it to cause an explosion, sure. But in that time, both Neptune and Nepgear will have enough of an opportunity to:
  1. See the projectile coming their way and avoid it (which will be inherently slower by virtue of Kai's speed being lowered by a quarter)
  2. Get out of the range of the explosion that would follow assuming it would collide with the surface, intentionally or otherwise
  3. Close the distance between them and the ninjas and promptly start attacking
Well that's gonna be a problem for them considering the Ninjas always dodge incoming blows coming at them
Even when they don't know where the attacks are coming from, and have no method of learning such information? Have they ever been shown to dodge an attack that they have no idea the direction it's coming from? I'm not caught up on Ninjago recently, so far all I know, they could have done just that. But I don't remember a moment where they've done something like that before. But again, correct me if I'm wrong.
That could probably temporarily offset the debuff, then; at least until he uses the RDT. But again, it was just me listing off a minuscule factor, not something battle-defining.
Kai used RDT in every fight he got in since he unlocked it, nearly the same for Nya
Fair enough, but does he use it as a starting technique in the same way that he, supposedly, starts with Spinjitzu?

Alright, that's fair.
Nya instinctively dodged a plateform of Fire here. Kai does it against Cinder too
Neither of these are instinctive. I'm especially curious about that first one; that clip is WAY too short and without context for me to even agree that it was an instinctive dodge. Did Nya know that the fire was going to raise from the platforms, or was she completely left in the dark? Even if she didn't, that's not instinctive or anything indicative of it; she simply reacted to the fire rising from the platform and acted accordingly.

EDIT: I just looked at the fight in question (Nya vs. Nokt). Literally within the first few seconds of it happening, we see two platforms have fire rise out of them. Nya was facing that direction when this occurred, meaning she KNOWS that the fire comes out of the platforms. It just proves my point that she knew it was going to happen when she stepped on the platform in the shown clip, and acted accordingly. AKA, nothing instinctual.

The second clip just isn't instinctive in the first place; Kai clearly heard Cinder appearing with the puff of smoke and promptly turned to face the direction that the sound came from, blocking Cinder's attack. He even turns just shortly after the puff of smoke (and Cinder) appears. If it was instincts he would've either done it completely without thinking, or he would've just not turned and blocked Cinder's attack without looking.

Last edited:
The second clip just isn't instinctive in the first place; Kai clearly heard Cinder appearing with the puff of smoke and promptly turned to face the direction that the sound came from, blocking Cinder's attack. He even turns just shortly after the puff of smoke (and Cinder) appears. If it was instincts he would've either done it completely without thinking, or he would've just not turned and blocked Cinder's attack without looking.
And why would the Ninjas not hear the sound of incoming blasts?

Because neither Neptune nor Nepgear are using blasts right away? Or even any ranged moves for that matter?

Need I remind you, both of them are swordfighters. They fight at close range for the most part because of that. Yes, they have ranged moves. For example, Neptune has Type 32 EX Blades that she can use from a far distance, which explodes on contact. Nepgear has her Slash Wave attack, which leaves a. . .well, slash wave that travels along the ground towards the enemy at high speeds. But they don't start with these right away because they are sword fighters.

If by "blast", you are referring to this little platform that Nepgear creates in a Formation Attack, that does not make any noise. It might be kind of hard to tell because of the music and the voices in the video being pretty prominent, but trust me when I say that there is no sound for when she creates or leaps off of it.

Need I remind you, both of them are swordfighters. They fight at close range for the most part because of that. Yes, they have ranged moves. For example, Neptune has Type 32 EX Blades that she can use from a far distance, which explodes on contact. Nepgear has her Slash Wave attack, which leaves a. . .well, slash wave that travels along the ground towards the enemy at high speeds.
Nya can boost her speed to avoid it and hop into RDT just like here
But they don't start with these right away because they are sword fighters.
If they are gonna start running on the ground for a sword fight, then Kai and Nya will hear them

Nya can boost her speed to avoid it and hop into RDT just like here
Sure, but. . .that doesn't matter when neither Neptune nor Nepgear start with ranged attacks? This just seems irrelevant.
If they are gonna start runningon the ground for a sword fight, then Kai and Nya will hear them
When the ground is muddy, wet, and slippery? They're not just gonna run across, they're going to get some height, which they definitely can do. Kai and Nya would be able to hear them do that, yes, and they'd probably see a bit of mud moving from the point of launch, but would they know where either of them are going? Would they be able to anticipate, say, an attack from the side? Or from above? Or even from behind?

All of these seem to hinge on the idea that Kai and Nya would be able to hear or see them doing these actions. But, one, their aerial actions (aside from something like shooting an energy blast, which they won't do right away) barely make any noise; you can just see the example I provided with Nepgear's platform. . .thingy. . .whatever it is lol

And two, they cannot be seen because the White Orb does not allow Kai or Nya to see them. You might bring up the fact that, yes, they have fought invisible enemies before. However, in both of the scenarios that you provided, the space that those invisible entities could move around in was limited, and both of them tried to get the jump on the ninja on the ground. But here, Neptune and Nepgear can easily attack from the air, which makes the strategies in the clips provided either difficult to use or flatout irrelevant.

Meanwhile, Neptune and Nepgear are able to easily shut down both Kai and Nya by virtue of their attacks inflicting the status effects (namely, Paralysis and Poison), preventing them from being able to fight back, while also having a choice to attack from a long range if they see things aren't going their way. Also, they cannot be purely defeated or killed, as their Share Energy will keep them from dying as well as constantly heal their wounds, unless Kai or Nya are able to deplete their Share Energy (which they cannot) or have a way of affecting their Share Energy to defeat them that way (which they don't). They can still be incapacitated, but the circumstances make it a really difficult choice for the ninjas.

All-in-all, I see Neptune and Nepgear taking this much more easily than Kai and Nya. My vote is for the Nep sisters.

Uh, no, they're not just going to Spinjitzu status effects off of them. In fact, they won't even get the chance to because the Paralysis status will make them actionless to begin with; they'll be unable to do anything because of it. And they can be inflicted through any of their attacks, including their melee attacks. Meaning one hit of the sword, and it's game over for the ninjas.
Spinjitzu was shown to block blasts who could induce status effects such as corruption. If they really use it throughts blasts or swords, they would need to overpower the forcefield itself to actually touch the Ninjas (and Spinjitzu does amp AP btw)
Nya instinctively dodged a plateform of Fire here.
Nah that doesn't really count

Spinjitzu was shown to block blasts who could induce status effects such as corruption
Using Spinjitzu to block a blast that inflicts status effects is different from literally spinning said effects off, which is what my message was saying. It's fine that they can block blasts and stuff, but the fact of the matter is they can't just weekend whip the statuses away when they're already inflicted.
If they really use it throughts blasts or swords, they would need to overpower the forcefield itself to actually touch the Ninjas
Sure, but that's assuming that they either:
A. Keep the Spinjitzu up long enough to intercept Neptune and Nepgear's attacks (which they can simply wait out if that happens; Spinjitzu only lasts so long, after all)
Or B. Know when to use it. Which will be especially difficult given how they're both completely invisible and undetectable. And with neither Enhanced Senses nor Extrasensory Perception, the ninjas have zero telegraphing of when the Nep sisters can and will strike.

Sure, but that's assuming that they either:
A. Keep the Spinjitzu up long enough to intercept Neptune and Nepgear's attacks (which they can simply wait out if that happens; Spinjitzu only lasts so long, after all)
Its over as soon as they make contact with Spinjitzu
Or B. Know when to use it. Which will be especially difficult given how they're both completely invisible and undetectable.
The mud will give away their actions, if they go rush towards them or if they jump in the air
And with neither Enhanced Senses nor Extrasensory Perception, the ninjas have zero telegraphing of when the Nep sisters can and will strike.
If they start attacking with Spinjitzu, why wouldn't the sisters start attack as well?

Its over as soon as they make contact with Spinjitzu
How so? I'm not exactly sure what either Kai or Nya's scaling looks like, but Spinjitzu being an AP amp doesn't mean they're gonna get immediately screwed, especially when it's unquantifiable. For clarity's sake, since this is BoS Base Neptune and Nepgear that are being used here, their scaling looks like this:
BoS Human Form Goddesses / Candidates = BoS Makers > Holy Sword Nepgear > Conquest Nepgear > DoS mk2 Arfoire >>> CFW MagicEggplant-amped Ultra Arfoire > TDoS Ultra Arfoire > DoS Ultra Arfoire > Mr. Badd > Anonydeath > Copypaste > CFW TrickCFW Brave > CFW Judge >> Linda = Warechu > Killachine >>> Histoire = Baseline Low 2-C
And on top of that, they both are able to reduce the damage they receive from Kai and Nya's attacks through their Game Disc chips:
  • Damage Reduction (Through the use of Blue Idea Chips, Neptune/Nepgear is able to take reduced damage from Dragon, Ghost, Insect, Plant, Aquatic, Slime, Avian, Data, Animal, Machine, Inorganic, Human, and Goddess category enemies, as well as take reduced damage from Physical, Magical, and Elemental attacks)
i'd rather not try and guess what category kai and nya would fall into lol, but if they do fall under one of the categories (most likely Dragon or Human), then they'd just reduce the damage even further

And, I guess I'll bring up yet again that their Share Energy has Passive Healing on it, so even if they were to receive fairly modest damage from the Spinjitzu, they would just heal it off.
The mud will give away their actions, if they go rush towards them or if they jump in the air
Rushing towards them would give it away, but they're not going to do that in rough, slippery terrain; they have environmental awareness, they'll more than likely jump into the air, which will be noticeable at the area of launch yes, but after that, Kai and Nya would have to play a guessing game.
If they start attacking with Spinjitzu, why wouldn't the sisters start attack as well?
What is this even asking? My point was related to the fact that Kai and Nya have no way of properly detecting the Nep sisters because of a lack of sensation abilities.
Seems like their flight is entirely based on their transformation.
They're not using flight, though; I never even argued they would use flight, let alone transform.

How so? I'm not exactly sure what either Kai or Nya's scaling looks like, but Spinjitzu being an AP amp doesn't mean they're gonna get immediately screwed, especially when it's unquantifiable. For clarity's sake, since this is BoS Base Neptune and Nepgear that are being used here, their scaling looks like this:
Lloydblitzed will have an easier time explaining their chain than me ngl
And, I guess I'll bring up yet again that their Share Energy has Passive Healing on it, so even if they were to receive fairly modest damage from the Spinjitzu, they would just heal it off.
Pretty sure Spinjitzu is strong enough to one shot an opponent, and RDT is even stronger (10 times stronger). This should counter the passive healing

Rushing towards them would give it away, but they're not going to do that in rough, slippery terrain; they have environmental awareness, they'll more than likely jump into the air, which will be noticeable at the area of launch yes, but after that, Kai and Nya would have to play a guessing game.

What is this even asking? My point was related to the fact that Kai and Nya have no way of properly detecting the Nep sisters because of a lack of sensation abilities.
My point is:
Kai and Nya hops into Spinjitzu and rush towards the Sisters at the start of the fight. Sister run (or jump, doesn't matter) towards the Ninjas --> The Sister get heavily injured or knocked out with a single Spinjitzu strike

Last edited:
This should counter the passive healing
Pure AP doesn't stop Healing, so no, it won't.
Kai and Nya hops into Spinjitzu and rush towards the Sisters at the start of the fight. Sister run (or jump, doesn't matter) towards the Ninjas --> The Sister get heavily injured or knocked out with a single Spinjitzu strike
This does not address the Damage Reduction that I brought up either, though. Which is 100% a factor in this regard, because Damage Reduction directly mitigates the damage they take from the attacks. Which easily covers Spinjitzu, as it's an elemental tornadic technique that the user physically strikes their opponents inside. And I suppose I'll ask here, are Kai and Nya Human or not? Because if they are, then the Damage Reduction goes further than that, and it'll basically make it so any attacks done by Spinjitzu only do a fraction of the proper damage it's supposed to do.

AND there is the factor of their scaling chains, though since you have said you aren't knowledgeable on it, I'll wait for clarification.

As a side-note, I feel very sick, so this is going to be my last reply for a little while, at least until I am feeling less under the weather.

Pure AP doesn't stop Healing, so no, it won't.
Show me where they heal from getting knocked out unconscious
This does not address the Damage Reduction that I brought up either, though. Which is 100% a factor in this regard, because Damage Reduction directly mitigates the damage they take from the attacks. Which easily covers Spinjitzu, as it's an elemental tornadic technique that the user physically strikes their opponents inside.
Spinjitzu even when used without Elemental Power (who massively amps the technique itself) can still one shot opponents

And I suppose I'll ask here, are Kai and Nya Human or not?
Elemental Masters are not normal Humans

Back