• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Presence vs Hajun

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh I still think 1-A matches are bad idea, everyone says whatever they want with barely any explanation, last thread we all agreed yato stomp Michael now hajun can't beat Lucifer ......

1-A matches feel more like fanboys place and you can only agree by sharing the same opinion

Point is, if that thead ended the way it did, what is stopping future 1-A therads from devolving into the Nya vs Reinhard?

This match is really easy, Someone with only 1 Taikyoku is base line 1-A and a difference of just 10 taikyoku makes the stronger god literally invincible to the weaker god. Hajun has infinite Taikyoku so he can pretty much crush Presence with just his finger.

Sir Ovens said:
Point is, if that thead ended the way it did, what is stopping future 1-A therads from devolving into the Nya vs Reinhard?
The participants.

1-A threads, like all vs threads beyond a certain point (Higher-end Tier 2 and above), require some degree of speculation. 1-A threads especially are best when there are people who have actual knowledge about the characters and can put forth a decent argument. In any thread, if you just have people fanboying, it won't be a good thread.

This match is really easy, Someone with only 1 Taikyoku is base line 1-A and a difference of just 10 taikyoku makes the stronger god literally invincible to the weaker god. Hajun has infinite Taikyoku so he can pretty much crush Presence with just his finger.

Strictly speaking, numbers don't have any sense on those levels. So, all those Taikyoku levels is like "hey, character1 is stronger than character2", nothing more.

Still , it wouldn't be a good idea to use them when making a Versus Thread , better to just rely on what feats they have shown.

But every verse has different laws and numbers matter in masadaverse.

But this just doesn't have any sense. 1-A transcends any logic and math. Therefore 1-A transcends any numbers.

A6colute said:
But this just doesn't have any sense. 1-A transcends any logic and math. Therefore 1-A transcends any numbers.
Taikyoku Value does play an important rule in the 1-A match between the Gudou and Hadou Gods. It's what define who is the winner and the loser

Taikyoku Value does play an important rule in the 1-A match between the Gudou and Hadou Gods. It's what define who is the winner and the loser

Yes. Like i said:

So, all those Taikyoku levels is like "hey, character1 is stronger than character2", nothing more.

But this not works in crossover battles.

Ok then, but can we agree that Hajun is infinitely more powerful than any base line 1-A?

Yes. But it's not a very big feat.

But it is enough to justify that Hajun wins this battle.

Well, I don't know about Presence's feats, so, I don't know, who wins here.

If Presence on same level with usual Hadou Gods from masadaverse, then Hajun wins, of course.

You can't say number doesn't work here because that how masadaverse work it have power levels for each god, we are trying to justify the power levels and explain it, we can't explain why we think hajun stomp for example without bring the numbers because it play very big rule in the verse but that only apply to hajun of course this doesn't work for Presence

Anyway can someone please post the Presence feats ?

You can't say number doesn't work here because that how masadaverse work it have power levels for each god

Those numbers works like a powerlevels for gods WITHIN masadaverse.

It's not correct to use it in crossover battles.

If you want to explain how Hajun stomps Presence, you must proof that Presence on one level with usual Hadou Gods.

^That what i am saying but perhaps i worded that the wrong way, we are trying to explain the gods power in masadaverse and if we want to do that we must use the numbers

Again that doesn't work on the Presence becuase he's from another verse i know that

the stomping part is only my opinion from what i know about the Presence but gonna read the link BLANK placed here

Kaltias said:
>Yato just stomped Michael
>Hajun would lose to Lucifer

Something doesn't work here
I don't care about biased voting . Hajun simply loses to the presence due to lack of feats and vague statements .

>Hajun simply loses to the presence due to lack of feats and vague statements.

I wonder what we have been doing this whole time then...

Hajun with Tumor? Hajun probably wins. With the Tumor, Hajun is a hybrid Hadou-Gudou god. His Taikyoku value is immeasurable, there can be a God (1-A gods in Shinza are measured by their values) with a value of 1 million and Hajun still stomps, a billion and he still stomps vigintillion and he still stomps,because his Law will boost his Taikyoku higher than his opponent. While the Taikyoku system doesn't work out-of-verse, it can be used to scale if the Presence is about Tenma Yatou level or possibly above him. Hajun was destroying the Throne itself due to his spiritual weight. This the Throne after it was modified by Mercurius to support his own vast weight, this shows how powerful Hajun is compared to Mercurius (who could stomp Satanel and the First and Second Heavens with his weakest attack).

ALRF said:
>Hajun simply loses to the presence due to lack of feats and vague statements.
I wonder what we have been doing this whole time then...
I don't find any of those feats impressive . Even the void whichs treats high tier 1A beings as atoms is a part of the presence . Hajun beating few fodder tier 1A's is far from impressive .

If the void you are talking about is Mother Night, i hate to break it for you, but she is baseline 1-A

This match simply doesn't work. Hell, Hajun shouldn't be used in a VS due to how ridiculous (and NLF) his power is by nature. Might as well ban the guy entirely since his power is basically to be stronger than every other 1-A.

Hell, neither should the Presence, really.

Hajun never beat any fodder tier 1-As. Mercurius, Reinhard, Marie, and Ren are "high tier" 1-As.

But "baseline 1-A" or "high tier 1-A" is irrelevant. For every "class" of 1-A there's an infinite hierarchy above and below it.

Hadou gods stomp Michael badly "everyone agree on this on last thread" and hajun is above even billions of gods in masadaverse

Throne itself is 1-A and even fodder god with 1 Taikyoku can destroy it so even fodder fodder god is above baseline 1-A, difference of 10 Taikyoku can make the superior god lolstomp the weaker god with his\her weakest attacks and make him invisible to the law of the weaker one, different of 10 make for near infinity gab you can say

Now hajun have literally infinity of those and his power make him exactly always stronger than his opponents ALWAYS if Presence in scale to masade verse have 1000,000 Taikyoku hajun will have 1000,000,0 and if the Presence x1000 that then hajun will have x10,000 that count becaust and that work on 1-A characters, hajun break the rules of his own verse you can't beat this guy head to head

However hajun is extremely arrogant to the point of insanity, he's not right in the head and very self centered like his page says and if by chance the Presence can discover the source of his power "the tumor" and remove it he most likely wi

I agree with EMC too, but i feel like Hajun with Tumor should be the one banned, since his Tumor is the reason why he's strenght is always increasing.

^I share the same opinion, characters such as hajun doesn't work in VS matches because the nature of thier power, same goes for Presence

I mean hajun used to be High 1-A but because of the tumor thing he was downgraded but his power still BS all other 1-A, and i am pretty sure Presence was also High 1-A at some point

1-A battles also make no sense and should have no place amongst versus battles because of the fact that it's no longer a matter of abilities but just raw power because of the ridiculous amount of abilities all 1-A characters have.

It always comes down to; Character A stomped Character B who stomped Character C who stomped D who was baseline 1-A vs Character E who stomped F who stomped G who is baseline 1-A. It would be clear who the winner is.

In this match, Hajun stomped 4 characters who are enormously above characters who can one shot a 1-A item vs the Presence who is enormously above Lucifer + Michael who can one-shot the baseline 1-A Source.

Hajun stomps.

Well, in light of being inconclusive I'll close this. 1-A fights are fine as long as they are evaluated properly but this is impossible to determine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back