• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Powerpuff Girls Discussion Thread

If anyone cares the Reboot has feats above 8-C & Hypersonic
I think both the 1998 and 2016 need more work to them.

Although for the 2016 version to my (admittedly not full) knowledge it does treat the 1998 version as canon and has a couple references to it. I wouldn't cross scale still since there's a decent swath of canon problems, but I don't think its a reboot in the normal sense.

My other planned thread grinded to a halt because of Imgur problems for another verse so I wouldn’t mind participating in this thread. But rewatching some of the episodes. I really think the Powerpuff Girls could get the Varies tier. The Powerpuff Girls get hurt by regular people multiple times but in the same episode they fight a monster who destroys a skyscraper. They were going to die by a train running them over in one episode.

Bullet who has similar powers to them. Who also beat up Mojo Jojo. Struggled to fight against a Falcon. Not a super powered one, a regular one. The Falcon took hits, was able to dodge and in short bursts avoid his super speed, and hurt him. Bullet’s super speed btw is somewhat faster than the girls.

But on the otherhand. The girls have decimated Townsville numerous times that they absolutely cannot be so low. Tier 8 at the bare minimum, and Tier 6 for the higher end could work.

Giving Varies ratings for simply being inconsistent isn’t really allowed.

These are characters, weapons, etcetera, whose power levels are subject to change, as well as profiles of races/species whose power levels vary depending on the member. “Varies” ratings should only be given to characters who have a canon explanation for why their statistics fluctuate. This does not include characters who are simply inconsistent or have unexplainable variations in their displayed power level. The fluctuations in power must have a clear and logical basis within the character's respective canon.

Giving Varies ratings for simply being inconsistent isn’t really allowed.
My bad on that part then. Was thinking of the Henry Stickman profile.

Another thing that can be updated is Mojo’s speed. He’s straight up FTL+ but he has only demonstrated reaction and attack speed to this level on his own. I can see his inventions going to that level but the profile seems to take him on his own and prep as the same key.

Ah yes, I'm particularly familiar with that feat since it was in a Blogspot page (speed section) linked on Mojo's profile.
Looking at the blog. They fly to the sun in 10 seconds. Which is almost 50x the Speed of Light. Upscaling from their current feat of just 15x.

Which should be less controversial than applying Massively FTL+.

You should've put them in a blog though

Back