• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Power of a Mustache vs a Little Girl

From reading her profile it feels to me that she has the same abilities that Yhwach has with The Almighty, can see all futures and make the desired one happen, but more infinite and she has a ton of high tier 1-A resistances.

If Yhwach has all of the Sternritters' abilities, then he might be able to do something. And that's a big maybe. Then again, she probably sees what he could do, and then again he can see that she sees what he's going to do, and so on and so forth.

Having two people who can see all futures fighting makes it really hard to understand who will be the winner.

I going to probably go inconclusive on this.

She has Taikyoku even as Tier 7

Albeit it is used unconsciously

Yhwach never uses the Sternritter Powers in-character so that doesn't really matter.

Her powers seem to be the Almighty but better, and more efficient at using it.

Then he does not have her. why do people always say he has them? for somebody who does not read bleach that's pretty confusing.

From the way Yhwach's soul transfer works, it is very likely that he has Sternritter's abilities, but he chooses not to use them like he chose not to use Yamamoto's Bankai.

This is a note on Yhwach's page:

Note: Yhwach's unique ability to share out his soul and powers to the other Sternritter indicates that he likely possesses the powers of the Sternritter that have died. However, he has used the powers of his subordinates himself, and their accessibility should be noted in a thread.

The thing is he never used them in the series, probably because he was already to OP with The Almighty that Kubo didn't even want to think about how the main cast would be able to stop him, but that is beside the point--the point being that it leads to him not using it in character. I think it needs to be specified in the thread that he has access to the abilities and he has the mindset of using them.

Yhwach has the powers he just doesn't use them, since he was always man handling everyone in the Manga. The only one that he doesn't have is the X Axis since it got destroyed. Btw this seems like a stomp, unless Yhwach can Reiatsu crush since the gap between them is pretty big.

Yhwach was killed once and he still didn't resort to anything but Almighty, even when he knew Kyoka suigetsu was working on him. I mean, in a situation like that using some other abilities would be a most reasonable thing to do. He still has Visionary and wind yet he chose not to use them even if it costs him his life.

I'd chalk that up to PIS. Or rather CIS, Yhwach was too busy enjoying The Almighty and I can't really blame him ( Seems like a fun ability )

@Knighto

As i have stated, Ryuusui benefits from her Taiji even in her base form (she just doesn't get the 1-A shit like speed and AP but only 1-A hax)

The whole final battle was PIS and a living mess tbh, but even if he was serious at using them we don't know how well he uses them, for all we know he could be inferior or superior to fodder and elite sternritter.

@ALRF

Oh yeah I read that lmao. Also what kind of regen does she have? If it's high enough that would make this even more of a stomp.

Regen is unknown.

We know Distortion users have Regenerationn capabilities but how much is never described

Though it wouldn't matter in the case. Her Taiji makes everything go in her way

In fact, when she peeked to see Hajun (who wasn't at full power nor was he noticing her), he still emitted some kind of spiritual pressure that could lead to some trauma. She was just fine

Back