• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Player vs Goku (Wizard101 vs DBH)

vs

SBA
Speed Equal

Last edited:
Man, if only Wizard101's experts were still here

Anyways, Goku passively erases but the Wizard keeps coming back cuz Conceptual High-Godly

I don't think he can kill Goku either cuz of History/Information Type 2 High-Godly

I made The Player vs Sonic the Hedgehog with his 2-A version. A Wizard101 supporter told me that the Player's Power Nullification isn't only just passive, but also Low 1-C. That'll probably be a huge issue for Goku here

image.png

I don't even know what a smurf is or what that list is
Is the list of the most powerfull characters on the wiki.

Wasn't there a upgrade for wizard 101 for 6d if they are still 5d and now goku has conceptual high godly negation which means he erases him passively

Also I dont think Wizard 101 duality system includes info type 2 or cm1, So Goku might be able to interact with Info type 2 or cm type 1? Although idk cause nonduality characters are almost never used in matches

The players dualities give him immunity to all dualities
But conceptual manip, info, math manip etc fks it up
Aspect 2 list this “This type of nonduality immunizes the user against all attacks and haxes that don't also possess this level of nonduality” but wizard101 dosent have any type of cm1 or im2 in their verse so im skeptical if their nonduality would give immunizes them to those specific hax

Aspect 2 list this “This type of nonduality immunizes the user against all attacks and haxes that don't also possess this level of nonduality” but wizard101 dosent have any type of cm1 or im2 in their verse so im skeptical if their nonduality would give immunizes them to those specific hax
w101 has cm type 1

bro idek at this point all this nonduality transduality stuff is very confusing

So what does spider dude do when passive info type 2
all this is passive
also 5 layered power absorption

Q all this is passive
also 5 layered power absorption
Spider still dosent have any way to interact with passive info manip, Goku also has his hgr

I think I'm having trouble navigating Goku's profile. I'm not seeing any resistance to mind manipulation. If he somehow actually doesn't have the resistance then Spider could probably use that

I think I'm having trouble navigating Goku's profile. I'm not seeing any resistance to mind manipulation. If he somehow actually doesn't have the resistance then Spider could probably use that
Mind Manip resistance comes from resisting Dark Ki from the "Special Ki Manipulation" page.

If the 5-Dimensional spider is an avatar of the 6-Dimensional spider then I don't know if Goku's immortality negation would work

Back