• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Player (Minecraft) Vs Tokita Ohma (Kenganverse)

Why are you answering me I wasn't even talking to you.
9gc0tuvac7z31.jpg

Explain the counters instead of saying he has them.
Places lava on the floor, splash potions, fire via flint and steel and much more... Like there are soo many ways... In Minecraft there are many ways and techniques to easily kill someone

Places lava on the floor, splash potions, fire via flint and steel and much more... Like there are soo many ways
Placing lava on the floor is only useful if he doesn't get the shit beat out of him before he does it. Splash potion argument has already been addressed. Flint and Steel literally makes tiny ******* sparks lmao. Tf is it finna do here?

Yes I understand... But you are literally acting like Steve doesn't have multiple counter to everything you just said and will just stand there
Let's list all of Steve's shit.

Teleportation: Steve throws something and damages himself

Potions: ludicrously easy to dodge

Bow and Arrow: ludicrously easy to dodge

Lava and fire: Kills Steve if he doesn't drink a fire resistance potion, which takes too long. Also requires Ohma to walk into lava and fire.

Flight: Steve isn't skilled enough to land anything, plus easy to dodge of what he can use.

Anything else?

So ig now Ohma is a paraplegic who lacks the ability to jump lol.
That to lol. I'm basically just saying that he'd probably use a technique like Raging Fire to get in close before Steve could actually drop any lava or whatever, but yes, he can also just jump.

They are literally the same speed... Stop
Ohma has a speed amp. Also he has anal predictions and instinctive reactions and Info analysis to never be hit by anything+stupid skill. Plus damage reduction to make any damage Steve by some miracle of God manages to do minimal at best.

So ig now Ohma is a paraplegic who lacks the ability to jump lol.
Lol.... Bro F this, you guys simply are too baised and I'm not good with debating and shit... Gin I know you know... Idk

You guys are downplaying the f out of Steve it is insane

Not even Zoro can... I think

Ohma has a speed amp. Also he has anal predictions and instinctive reactions and Info analysis to never be hit by anything+stupid skill. Plus damage reduction to make any damage Steve by some miracle of God manages to do minimal at best.
Bro... Don't explain shit with what tokita can do... I already know

If you knew what he could do you would know why Steve has basically no chance of victory.
He literally has soo many chances to win... Again... I know both verses and none of you guys are knowledgeable in Minecraft

If you are knowledgeable 1v1 me in Minecraft 🐵

Lol.... Bro F this, you guys simply are too baised and I'm not good with debating and shit... Gin I know you know... Idk

You guys are downplaying the f out of Steve it is insane

Not even Zoro can I think
Your literally wanking him to the heavens and back, I know what Steve can do, everything he has is completely nulled by Ohma just throwing his skill, dodge goding literally everything Steve can do or performing the simple act of not walking into the harmful stuff. You are acting like Ohma is this moron who doesn't have instictive reactions or anal predicton to do anything at all.

Your literally wanking him to the heavens and back, I know what Steve can do, everything he has is completely nulled by Ohma just throwing his skill, dodge goding literally everything Steve can do or performing the simple act of not walking into the harmful stuff. You are acting like Ohma is this moron who doesn't have instictive reactions or anal predicton to do anything at all.
BRO THAT IS YOUR ARGUMENT
Let's list all of Steve's shit.

Teleportation: Steve throws something and damages himself

Potions: ludicrously easy to dodge

Bow and Arrow: ludicrously easy to dodge

Lava and fire: Kills Steve if he doesn't drink a fire resistance potion, which takes too long. Also requires Ohma to walk into lava and fire.

Flight: Steve isn't skilled enough to land anything, plus easy to dodge of what he can use.

Anything else?

Zoro wouldn't be shit in skill if it weren't for me so L, like big L. Not even sure why you'd bring that up.

Steve has literally nothing in his arsenal that Ohma can't counter on the spot.

Zoro wouldn't be shit in skill if it weren't for me so L, like big L. Not even sure why you'd bring that up.

Steve has literally nothing in his arsenal that Ohma can't counter on the spot.
Think like this... Steve is like law but instead of spatial it's items and a little more limited 🤔 PLUS CAN RESPAWN

Think like this... Steve is like law but instead of spatial it's items and a little more limited 🤔 PLUS CAN RESPAWN
Steve doesn't ignore distance, doesn't have spatial hax, and can't bypass Ohma's layered Predictions.

Ohma scales above being able predict 100 moves ahead of time, so literally everything Steve does gets dodged.

FYI Yu Kanda outskills Zoro and Mihawk.

Steve doesn't ignore distance, doesn't have spatial hax, and can't bypass Ohma's layered Predictions.

Ohma scales above being able predict 100 moves ahead of time, so literally everything Steve does gets dodged.
crazy-laugh-laugh.gif

Bro that argument is insane

Back