• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Player (Minecraft) Vs Tokita Ohma (Kenganverse)

Dumb match but it seemed funni.

Tokita Ohma (Asura BOS Key, Fully unleashed Advance restricted)

The Player (With full equipment)

Steve's spawn point is set on the other side of the world, meaning dying would result in BFR. (Can I do that? I hope so)

Speed is unequal, since their both subsonic.

Uhh... Does the player have all those items? And Immortality (Type 4, they can respawn after being killed, and be instantly resurrected when killed with a Totem of Undying)

How isn't this a stomp?

Uhh... Does the player have all those items? And Immortality (Type 4, they can respawn after being killed, and be instantly resurrected when killed with a Totem of Undying)

How isn't this a stomp?
Because Steve can literally never touch Tokita with anything and Tokita can just beat his ass or incap him.

Because Steve can literally never touch Tokita with anything and Tokita can just beat his ass or incap him.
Aoe potions, arrows, teleportation, invisibility potion, flight and much more... Tokita is the one who's never touching Steve and Steve can attack from range via dropping potions and shooting arrows

Steve can literally 2 shot tokita with using Poison and Instant Harming and keep on coming back alive

This a stomp

Aoe potions, arrows, teleportation, invisibility potion, flight and much more... Tokita is the one who's never touching Steve and Steve can attack from range via dropping potions and shooting arrows
Arrows! Dodged+limited. Potions! Dodged+limited. Teleportation! Predicted. Invisibility! Predicted. Flight! Steve can't fight while doing it. Anything else?

No he doesn't they are throwable potions which when you throw them couses aoe particles in all directions

He can...
Key word: throwable. Like Azontr said, the AOE ain't exactly big+it requires Steve to get close. Which makes him lose.

Last I checked you need to basically constantly use fireworks to fly, unless your talking about Creative mode in which case isn't a key at all.

And what exactly stops Ohma from just... Getting out of the way of the AoE. Potion AoE in mine craft isn't that big dude.
It's still aoe... When it lands he can't dodge it...

Steve can even use fire resistance potion and place down a lava bucket

There are soo many ways Steve can easily kill tokita

Area of effect varies in how much area it can... effect. You're aware of this, yes? It being AoE does not mean it is something that cannot be dodged.

It's called moving at Subsonic speeds, don't know if you know it but moving like 4 meters at max is complete Child's play for that speed
Yes, while doing that you can use other items as well like a bow or throwing potions
Which requires Steve to have skill he frankly doesn't have, and he can still run out of fireworks and potions.

It being AoE does not mean it is something that cannot be dodged.
Yee, know this... But tokito can't escape if Steve gets close or if tokita gets close and Steve throw it at his legs, tokito will get hurt but Steve won't via resistance

Yee, know this... But tokito can't escape if Steve gets close or if tokita gets close and Steve throw it at his legs, tokito will get hurt but Steve won't via resistance
Him getting close spells Steve getting the absolute ******* shit beat out of him before he can even hope to throw a potion.

Him getting close spells Steve getting the absolute ******* shit out of him before he can even hope to throw a potion.
No he doesn't... You are acting like tokita is a God, he literally can't deal with steves items

No he doesn't... You are acting like tokita is a God, he literally can't deal with steves items
Yes he can. In his literally second fight in the series while blinded he can easily dodge projectiles. This is a beginning of series Ohma where he gets more skilled Steve is not hitting Ohma here lmao

Yes he can. In his literally second fight in the series while blinded he can easily dodge projectiles. Steve is not hitting Ohma here lmao
I know... Plus he didn't eaily dodge it while blined, he barley dodged it

I'm know both verses... Tokito ain't doing anything to steve

Sure he can outskill him but not when Steve has all his items... No amount of skill would matter
Let me put it this way:

Tokita has both the skill and maneuverability via flame kata to get close to Steve before he can do anything meaningful with his items. Flame Kata techniques are basically high level movement and illusion techniques that involve footwork to create afterimages/illusions along with speed burst techniques. The moment Steve pulls out an item, Ohma would already be close to him, and would be beating the shit out of Steve. Barring Flame Kata he has plenty of actual offensive moves in close-range such as Iron Breaker, which will most certainly **** Steve's shit up if he gets a direct hit.

Do you now understand?

Let me put it this way:

Tokita has both the skill and maneuverability via flame kata to get close to Steve before he can do anything meaningful with his items. Flame Kata techniques are basically high level movement and illusion techniques that involve footwork to create afterimages/illusions along with speed burst techniques. The moment Steve pulls out an item, Ohma would already be close to him, and would be beating the shit out of Steve. Barring Flame Kata he has plenty of actual offensive moves in close-range such as Iron Breaker, which will most certainly **** Steve's shit up if he gets a direct hit.

Do you now understand?
Yes I understand... But you are literally acting like Steve doesn't have multiple counter to everything you just said and will just stand there

Back