• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Player (Minecraft) vs. Monika, but it's possibly not a complete stomp?

Jinsye

She/Her
So uhh, I wanted to try this again thanks to the Player's Law Manipulation upgrade. Which should make him able to have a way to defeat the Monika.

2-C versions used, Speed Equalized

Who wins?

The Player (Minecraft): 0

Monika: 5

Monika
No Match For Steve

It doesn't look like the player can use commands, in which case Monika should take this easily since there's still nothing the player can do to her.

Can't the Player set it to peaceful to stop Monika from existing and prevent her from coming back?

Granted Monika has several ways to **** him up before then.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Can't the Player set it to peaceful to stop Monika from existing and prevent her from coming back?
Granted Monika has several ways to **** him up before then.
No feats of affecting a 2-C, and furthermore that doesn't even remove all damage dealing mobs in the game.

Also, the way peaceful removes entities could be considered similar to the deletion Monika went through, in other words she'd still be there in her incorporeal form regardless.

It doesn't matter about the tier, Monika is 3-D with 4-D power IIRC, so it should affect her.

Also the Player can choose what's erased and what's not I think, so the second point is moot.

Monika is more of a 10-B with 2-C hax.

Way, way within the player's power.

Except her physical form doesn't matter at all since she can exist in an incorporeal state when it's gone.

Jobbo said:
Also, the way peaceful removes entities could be considered similar to the deletion Monika went through, in other words she'd still be there in her incorporeal form regardless.
Peaceful Mode is a form of law manip.

So basically Player makes a law that Monika can't exist, Corporeal or not.

But she's still just fine with that considering she didn't need her file to continue doing her thing.

DMUA said:
But she's still just fine with that considering she didn't need her file to continue doing her thing.
Yeah, it's like trying to erase something that has already ceased to exist.

Inb4 Monika gets type 5 ovo

The law is more like immediately deleting hostile mobs, and Monika already has a feat of surviving deletion. She can maintain her incorporeal form even without a character file, in other words in an already deleted/non-existent state. Peaceful mode would have no effect on that. And the player is still capable of being damaged by mobs in peaceful, like Llamas, so Monika could easily kill him that way regardless.

First of all, the Llama stuff is pointless.

Second, we need Saikou for the rest

The Llama stuff isn't pointless, it shows that peaceful doesn't even delete all mobs that can damage the player, which means there's no guarantee Monika would be deleted. Not that it matters since it would only make her stronger anyway. Setting that aside, Monika could just use commands to put the player down effortlessly.

No, the Llama stuff is pointless, it's just because the devs didn't bother to code in the Llama stops spitting in peaceful Mode.

The other two mobs that don't cease to exist are because they are nessecary for certain parts of the game.

But I'm not sure if the Law Manip saying You don't exist and can't come back would affect Monika.

Can't you guys debate without me.

Stop bullying the Llamas. Much like the Dragon or the Shulkers, they don't despawn because of Game Mechanics reason (That is, as they don't spawn randomly like monsters, having peaceful despawn them would make content be lost forever, and the Llama does damage too minor to matter in Peaceful)

Monika could possibly live through law manip, as she doesn't need to physically exist to do stuff (And The Player's law manip only ever affected physical beings/ low-end intangible beings). So giving it to Monika.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
(And The Player's law manip only ever affected physical beings/ low-end intangible beings).
I think, Player's law manip and void manip only correspond with "wanting to kill Player" intention and being "hostile to Player".

Law manip correspond with "inside worlds". discussion about The Player versus Zeno being inside world and what not right?

Void manip correspond with "outside worlds". discussion about The Player versus Solaris being outside the world itself discussion about The Player versus Sun Wukong is spirit being

Human or Human Soul still classified as Entities/Mobs and Neutral/Passive initially, Mobs term is Mobile. People seems to think Human equivalent to "Player" which contradict some points: "what if human become isn't human anymore" still couldn't be erased? No because human become wild animal still could be erased, "what if human become any type of soul, isn't human in sense" still couldn't be erased? No because souls is spirit entity still could be erased. dicussion about The Player versus Doctor being not human anymore maybe still human right? discussion about The Player versus Flowey with souls being not human in sense right? discussion about The Player versus Sun Wukong is spirit being

Omygosh-what-if!!!! Human Soul is controlled by Flowey so Souls couldn't be erased? No because Flowey manip the entire being of soul was classified as hostile because your entire being's manipulated is classified as hostile entity and player cannot save them so only frisk can save them and could be erased in the middle of battle before Souls resisted Flowey's in control would be considered as Neutral/Passive. discussion about The Player versus Sun Wukong is spirit being dicussion about The Player versus Doctor being not human anymore maybe still human right?

Llama attacking Player into killing process even though on peaceful mode. Player's law manip wouldn't work against Llama due game mechanic unless if you reasoned with Llama's "Neutral" Mob then as gamepedia said "Sometimes when they spit at a wolf or player" and "it will spit at the attacker once" implied that Llama not wanted to kill Player also being not hostile to Player thus Llama's classified as not hostile. "Neutral" entities can be both hostile and passive so I assume law/void manip correspond with behaviours regardless of races instead of circumtances.

Monika is classified being neutral/passive until Monika wanting to kill Player through being glitch is hostile to game system or reality itself is hostile entity thus erasing Monika had intention to kill Player in behaviour. Surviving being erased if not need to physically exist with still "wanting to kill" isn't considered complete-erased still could be erased by void manip and could be also erased through Player could erasing her files. Her file's erased being erased via law manip or void manip.

DURA game-is-a-dream ressurection >>> back-up ressurection

There are no true "souls" in Minecraft. The Vex are too physical to count as souls there.

Even then it doesn't matter. Monika can survive such kind of erasure (Even stronger ones actually)

There are no true "souls" in Minecraft. The Vex are too physical to count as souls there.
Okay........ Soul is still entities right? even still no, I think it's alright, but i find it's just annoying soul manip opponents shouldn't fight Minecraft for possible stompish battles like Sans and Toriel or Asgore because it was unfavorable battle for Undertale/Minecraft fans or the match is not fun enough. Entity = Existence (AFAIK dictionary rules vsbattle.... right?)

Let me give more clear proof about how "difficulty" correspond with entities' behaviours works.

Proof number one: Llama not wanted to kill Player even provoked also being not hostile to Player thus Llama's classified as not hostile.

Proof number two: Neutral Wolf is Neutral and Angry Worf is Hostile.

Proof number three: World Gen Iron Golem and Polar Bears is Neutral/Passive initially unless provoked turn into Hostile behaviour could be killed by Void Manip/Law Manip. If you created Iron Golem and if you find cub(baby polar bears) is Passive Mobs initially. So it seems both Iron Golem(living non-organic) and Polar Bears(living animal) can exist in a passive, neutral, or hostile state. You can guess the similarity between Iron Golem and Polar Bear behaviours right?

In Conclusion: If anyone or anybody is hostile or behaving wanting to kill The Player could be affected by Law Manip/Void Manip itself. Except Law manip wouldn't work against Soul @Saik's explaination concluded.

Another number ONE Question @Saikou, Would Void Manip works against Souls since battle of The Player versus Sun Wukong is being Spiritual Primate which is far higher existence than Undertale Souls? If yes this decision would affect The Player versus Flowey since The Player's Void Manip works against 4-D beings and Undertale Souls are both physical and spiritual since being extracted by machine-thingy made by yellow-gay-monster.

Another number TWO Question @Saikou, Since Destroying 3 Worlds based on Select Worlds on Minecraft then that means End Poem Player powers is equivalent to Literal Player? If yes should we add Creative mode into The Player's abilities since you can freely costumized the worlds and modify your MODE included? If yes this decision would affect The Player versus Flowey since The Player in Creative mode would BFR Flowey into his/her world and killing the souls at the process.

Monika due to surviving erasure that destroyed the entire game (as she still erases your attempts to restore the game)

Soul Sand's still a soul, being materialized due to Nether. Soul's immaterial, Steve can still harm them just like Vexes. The Legit explanation of "Difficulty" always correspond with entities' behaviour such as "wanted to kill you", and undesired being such as "hostile"/"monster". Except Monika since she doesn't need to physically exist, VM/LM coul still affect Chara's abstract existence cause Chara need to exist to kill The Player in this case. Wither's technically made of soul sand, and both "monster" and "hostile" being with "wanted to kill The Player" behavior, ceased to exist. I already explained how "difficulty" works, did already many times in other versus thread of The Player Minecraft, don't use game mechanic sense to "difficulty" because it wouldn't make sense so my Idea of "difficulty" correspond with "hostile behaviour" and "should existed" to work properly. Soul's still exist in Minecraft. Like Wither's both undead, summoned soul sand, and hostile.

Additional Info: I think there's lack of reason why "Mind Reading" ability existed in The Player's profile. I assume they added "Mind Reading" via Spectator Mode have it. I don't why "Mind Control" doesn't exist in the profile. This make me confuse because it does affect my explanation in The Player vs Chara, I'm disappointed to the profile.

If we go by headcanon, the Wither is a bunch of screaming souls trapped in one body, which means the Player can destroy souls.

The Problem is, this ain't headcanon. We have no confirmation that the Wither is souls. So yeah,.

(Saikou as a question, does the Mobestiary say anything important about the Wither?)

Soul could be "hostile" in sense of behaviour, could be affected by VM/LM. Because they need to existed even injected. Soul Sand's neutral. Flowey manip Soul, their entire being so Soul attacks Player equivalent to LM/VM affecting them. Why Player vs Sun Wukong thread even existed if LM/VM doesn't work on Souls. Soul's still entities and being, should be affected by LM/VM.

W-What even are you talking about anymore?

Whether the player can affect or not souls has no bearing to this match at all.

Whether the player can affect or not souls has no bearing to this match at all.
Well I'm sorry my mistake, I'm discussing it here cause I also doing it in other versus thread like The Player vs Chara.

Back