• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Player (Doki Doki Literature Club!) vs The Anomaly (Undertale), how do you think it would work?

Rodri_"Dante"

Hablo español.
Joke Battles
Administrator
Yes, I know this machup is kind of a stomp (2-C vs 2-B after all), but the thing is, can they actually hurt each other? And if they can't, wouldn't this last indefinitely until one of them gives up?

I mean both of them is literally us, the player the uh.. Real person. So technicaly both of them can punch eachother in real life debating on who's the best waifu between Monika or Asgore. ovo

Dat Dot said:
I mean both of them is literally us, the player the uh.. Real person. So technicaly both of them can punch eachother in real life debating on who's the best waifu between Monika or Asgore. ovo
Asgore: Great king, better waifu (?)

Doki Doki player has more file control. Anomaly is more likely to use violence.

I'm an Undertale player and my brother is a Doki Doki player. He'd beat the crap outta me.

I'd say the Anomaly due to being more experienced and being unaffected by Chara's multiverse bust.

The fight begins with both players trying to out-scum the other and out-date the other and then degenerates into a fistfight... As the player nearly is erased at the hand of the Player, everything snaps white, and it ends with the player waking up and realizing tis all a dream.

The Player wins!

DDLC I guess has a higher average age than UT being a dating sim. So they fight IRL and the player DDLC Wins!

RRTheEndMan said:
DDLC I guess has a higher average age than UT being a dating sim. So they fight IRL and the player DDLC Wins!
Undertale also has a dating sim.

Undertale also has a dating sim.

DDLC is primarly a dating sim. UT is an RPG. The only "Date" in the game is a gag of you talking to a skeleton for little time.

Back